PDA

View Full Version : 12,000+ cals !!

VayneZ
12-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Is this normal?

Michael Phelps 12,000+cal Diet Challenge - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8iljkD1So)

I'm just amazed.. and yet I can feel the pain...

Sorrow
12-30-2012, 01:04 PM
lmao.. nice swim cap. And actualy I probably could pull that off.. for maybe a week. I'd also guarantee myself bitch tits and id be 300lbs.. but I could for a week.

VayneZ
12-30-2012, 01:09 PM
lmao.. nice swim cap. And actualy I probably could pull that off.. for maybe a week. I'd also guarantee myself bitch tits and id be 300lbs.. but I could for a week.

If you were not my friend Sorrow, I would say: ''DO IT, FILM IT!, POST IT''. But I believe you could bro, you're one hardcore monster. However, I'd say stay on target with you diet :p

Sorrow
12-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Yeah I'd consider it but about two months out from a competition now aint the time.
I think that would define a "bulk" cycle though..

Jorsn
12-30-2012, 02:19 PM
I've always wondered how many calories the Tour De France riders consume per day during the race. My guess is like 5000-8000 calories.

Rulk
12-30-2012, 02:26 PM
Damn that was pretty incredible.. I'd never undertake the challenge myself, not for dieting reasons, but for health reasons.

VayneZ
12-30-2012, 02:46 PM
Damn that was pretty incredible.. I'd never undertake the challenge myself, not for dieting reasons, but for health reasons.

Ok I admit, I'm guilty of prejudice. When I started watching the clip I was expecting a big huge beast looking dude... and then when I saw that skinny kid, I thought ''yeah right, this is a parody of some kind''.... but, I kept watching... and I was like: ''WHERE DOES ALL THE FOOD GO?!?!?!!'' Did you see those skinny arms man!? how does he do that?????

Sorrow
12-30-2012, 03:05 PM
Its the hat! He's seriously hiding it under the swim cap man!!

xxiv
12-30-2012, 03:15 PM
i started watching and had to stop.... it was too painful to watch.

BBG
12-30-2012, 04:09 PM
I can eat a lot. No way I could eat that much in such a short amount of time. Probably not enough half of it, if I was given 8 hours. lol

DJM
12-30-2012, 06:07 PM
I've always wondered how many calories the Tour De France riders consume per day during the race. My guess is like 5000-8000 calories.

10k + is my guess, marathon runners hit 10-15k the day before a race

- - - Updated - - -

one 12k cal sitting wont hurt you big boy

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I admit, I'm guilty of prejudice. When I started watching the clip I was expecting a big huge beast looking dude... and then when I saw that skinny kid, I thought ''yeah right, this is a parody of some kind''.... but, I kept watching... and I was like: ''WHERE DOES ALL THE FOOD GO?!?!?!!'' Did you see those skinny arms man!? how does he do that?????

in a sitting anyone with the right motivation could, dont have to be a big guy.....joey chestnut isnt

VayneZ
12-30-2012, 06:32 PM
I dunno DJM... I dunno....

I rather slit my wrists and bleed til I faint... seems way more easier imo