PDA

View Full Version : IML 4-andro 1-andro and finaflex 1-alpha/1-andro

jsm1289
12-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Hello everyone, I am in the (very very) early stages of planning my first PH cycle and, knowing very little about chemistry and looking to fully understand everything before i even consider beginning a cycle, i have a few questions about the products in the subject line.

I understand roughly that these products either convert to an anabolic compound or convert to a derivative of testosterone to some degree ( 2 stage, 3 stage process, not sure about that all). Seeing as how they have similar names and appear to give similar results and require similar pcts, can anyone please explain the difference between the four products? Is there any benefit to stacking them seeing as how they convert to different things? Which one is the most potent ( best gains, low sides and high ability to retain gains during pct)? Anything else I should know about either of these companies before I do further research into potential products for my first run?

Thanks all!

jsm1289
01-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Bump

Enuke65
01-03-2013, 10:08 PM
google is in fact your friend

dacookiemonsta
01-03-2013, 11:43 PM

So are message boards. If you don't want to help people out keep your smart mouth shut instead of mouthing others.

Shadowsyl2012
01-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Google doesnt in fact help with this issue OP i tried to go through the mountains of bs to get through what the conversion process and rate is on these substances. I pretty much through my hands up in frustration and went with the substances that were pretty straight forward. If you want to do a first cycle, hit up hdrol, pmag, epistane, or even mechabol. You will find easy straight forward logs, write ups and break downs of each subtance on multiple sites. Check the prohormone database on google. Cheers

nate3993
01-04-2013, 12:36 AM
So are message boards. If you don't want to help people out keep your smart mouth shut instead of mouthing others.

Whoa. Calm down man. The questions are things a few simple searches could answer. Asking about 1 product sure, asking to explain 4 is a bit much. Sorry OP. not trying to be rude. I'll tell u this, 4 andro is 4 androsterone. 1 andro is 1 androsterone. Both 1 andro's are the same, I mean come on, it's in the name. And the 1 alpha is plain androsterone. No number in front of it. Now start researching 4 androsterone, 1 androsterone, and androsterone.:)

BBG
01-04-2013, 12:40 AM
Iron Mag Labs is good to go.

jsm1289
01-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the advice guys and sorry for the noob question. I really meant to say, I see that the products are the same, is there any reason to choose one or the other? i can see that they are 1-dhea and 4-dhea I was jjust wondering why someone would choose one over the other. Thanks !

BBG
01-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the advice guys and sorry for the noob question. I really meant to say, I see that the products are the same, is there any reason to choose one or the other? i can see that they are 1-dhea and 4-dhea I was jjust wondering why someone would choose one over the other. Thanks !

Personal preference. Which company do you trust? Which products have better reviews? Which company do you personally like?

etc. etc.

jsm1289
01-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Well I havent seen any particularly negative press for either of these companies. I guess I just have to read a ton of logs( which i have definitely been doing already ) .

Thanks !

Scope75
01-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Look at and compare the ingredients and see if you get more bang for your buck one way or the other.
I'd also read a few logs and reviews on each and go with what you feel is the best.
Most important thing is DIET!!!
If you don't have your diet right you'll be pissing your money away and don't get it right just for the cycle get it right, keep it right, then run your cycle. You should see way better results like that.

What's your diet and workouts look like right now??

jsm1289
01-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Will do thanks for the advice! I am at least a couple of months away from using one.

My current diet is around 3k calories, at least 250-275 grams of protein, mostly clean food, try to avoid carbs in the evening.

I'm 5'11 ( tell people 6'0 lol) weigh about 195, looking to a shed a little fat before considering cycle. Training right now with DC, did well with it in the past.

Like i said I am considering some combination of 1-andro, 4-andro type of cycle as I nice first step into the world of ph/ds. If you think i would be better off trying other things, i would love to hear about it.

Max lifts: Bench 250 , Squat 315, Deadlift 410 .

Any additional advice/thoughts? thanks

VFL
01-11-2013, 10:45 AM

I hate these answers, what's the point of having or being on a message board if you're going to tell someone to go google to find your answers. I understand of its a RC or something but that was a question of opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dacookiemonsta
01-11-2013, 12:13 PM
I hate these answers, what's the point of having or being on a message board if you're going to tell someone to go google to find your answers. I understand of its a RC or something but that was a question of opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. I was a we bit intoxicated when I originally responded to this but nothing makes me angrier on a message board than people who would rather take the time to flame somebody with a pointless comment than to either ignore it all together or help.

jsm1289
01-11-2013, 01:07 PM
So 1-dhea 4-dhea for the win ?

Right Hook
01-11-2013, 03:49 PM
OP definitely go with iml over finaflex.

jsm1289
01-12-2013, 09:47 AM
Right hook why do you say that? Ive seen plen. Of good logs for 1-alpha and the active ingredient I havent seen utilized often. I would love to hear your feedback