PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to commit suicide

Zerolibido
07-25-2023, 12:00 AM
fuck this shut man

MileyCrabz
07-25-2023, 08:52 AM
Weren’t you and that other dork making fun of someone else's suicide attempt the other day? SMH.

You also said you weren’t spamming other members threads, which is now a complete lie. The cringe lord strikes again.

If TRT, Hcg and clomid worked so well then why is PFS still a thing? People been trying those since the 2000’s. They might work for a small few? usually its seems to only be temporary and also can come with side effects/serious complications. Just like any pharma it can be a double edged sword, you of all people should know this. How can someone who claims to be so fucked up say they know how to fix PFS? That’s like a 500Ib obese person trying to give someone personal training or dietary advice. You can’t take them seriously.

I am very curious though, did you get the COVID vaccine?

Zerolibido
07-25-2023, 09:03 AM
That's a borderline funny reto rtit I'll give you thatst

If you havenirmal dock and banks and a libido even a sec t libido try will.work it's been proven even tigershulk got better

Jimmy Jonas story was.melodramatic fictional license

- - - Updated - - -

And yes I did and I wish I hadn't
And I started getting worse after having vivid April last year crashed june😎

Zerolibido
07-25-2023, 09:09 AM
Yes I'll try and. Not pam

- - - Updated - - -

My point is One's a part of the small few

Zerolibido
07-25-2023, 09:13 AM
Of you have a libido Clomid will work

- - - Updated - - -

Most pfs guys don't have a libido though

- - - Updated - - -

Eseenly if you're androgen it will.Work

Like when I did a eight day water fast and rotated herbs in 2014 if I'd just gone to a urologist for yet I would have been fixed I. We clueless

I didn't realise at that point I was healthier than ninety plus percent of pfs guys in had libido and had regrown muscle couk d get Hardin a from sunbathung

Zerolibido
07-25-2023, 09:15 AM
I totally agree try isn't a cure for common PFS though.

If you feel good after orgasm it works
If you feel nothing you feel nothing
If you feel worse it makes you worse

This should have been pinned on propecianhell help by Allen Worthington year ago

Zerolibido
07-25-2023, 09:18 AM
I. Any believe i took seroquel though what a retard

Zerolibido
07-25-2023, 09:37 AM
Also basement dweller shines a in here and also hates cdnut s now took trt and got better

Zerolibido
07-25-2023, 10:11 AM
You're not telling me that so!one who takes cheap vitamins and minerals for libido will not get a huge bump off of trt?

Zerolibido
07-25-2023, 10:27 AM
Weren’t you and that other dork making fun of someone else's suicide attempt the other day? SMH.

You also said you weren’t spamming other members threads, which is now a complete lie. The cringe lord strikes again.

If TRT, Hcg and clomid worked so well then why is PFS still a thing? People been trying those since the 2000’s. They might work for a small few? usually its seems to only be temporary and also can come with side effects/serious complications. Just like any pharma it can be a double edged sword, you of all people should know this. How can someone who claims to be so fucked up say they know how to fix PFS? That’s like a 500Ib obese person trying to give someone personal training or dietary advice. You can’t take them seriously.

Do you seriously think the PROTOCOL is more effective than TR T OR hormonal therapy?

Zerolibido
07-25-2023, 10:00 PM

The second last sentence is certainly

Funny

Birch do you think sunshine ducking filmmaker

Lazarus gives out advice the cunt

Zerolibido
07-25-2023, 10:07 PM
Lazarus is the 500on guy of the pfs scene

- - - Updated - - -

Lazarus gets his kid to do.colonic clean ours if his ars e do ducks sake

Zerolibido
07-26-2023, 09:59 PM
Lazarus telling meto.meep.going to the gym and saying it's Candida what a ducking thick Geordie cunt

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 02:10 AM

. How can someone who claims to be so fucked up say they know how to fix PFS? That’s like a 500Ib obese person trying to give someone personal training or dietary advice. You can’t take them seriously.

That second paragraph still cracks me up to be fair hahaha

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 02:14 AM
Yes I did get flexible vaccine I still.had libido then it wasn't a consideratiokn I had stopped looking at propecianhell help years before

I actually had vivid in April last year as well but In was I trouble anyway and don't think it mattered

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 03:23 AM

But why not ik.about the only cunt On here that actually recovered and stayed thereby for years before some.fluke chance led to.cunts stressing me and me taking quetipine like afuckungbtryard

Yeah before that last bit couk D give advice after that like some cunt drinking lard and big Mac meals giving fitness advice

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 04:12 AM

Listen bitch, you think tr t and hcg won't work.but CD nuts ducking white will?

do you have your head up your arse?

MileyCrabz
08-13-2023, 03:46 PM
Listen bitch, you think tr t and hcg won't work.but CD nuts ducking white will?

do you have your head up your arse?
Honestly I’d rather try a non-pharmaceutical option. Let’s just say having some bad reactions to pharma over the years, then getting PFS, plus what happened during the pandemic, well my view of pharma has become very tainted.

It’s really just a healthy lifestyle. A lot of it has now been backed by trusted scientists: cold exposure, breathing exercises(wim hof, 4-7-8), meditation, sun exposure(especially early morning), blue blocking glasses or no electronics after sun set and obviously exercise. Dangers of xenoestrogens. Even a few of the herbs like Tongkat Ali have some science to back them now. I personally tried tongkat long before PFS as a natural and had good results. Also a Good diet, Vit D, mag and glycine. Plus some of my own add ons.

I don’t care for everything on the protocol and believe it should be tailored for the individual. I’ve gone through some trial and error with it. Skin brushing not great. Lots of the herbs didn’t feel much if anything. Carb backloading was meh. Among others.

Like anything in this life, what works for some doesn’t necessarily work for others and vice versa. If it doesn’t work, just move on and try something else?

I’ve come along way from where I was a year ago, so might as well continue if the results keep coming.

- - - Updated - - -

I spend time on AM forum. See guys get fucked up from Clomid, hcg, nova and TRT sometimes and those guys don’t even have PFS. If it can be done naturally, it’s gonna have a better end result. Just my opinion.

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 06:53 PM
This is more or less what I did for.years

I flicked into a winning formula with zinc but d et C sun exposure t boosting foods and recovered.

Then I threw a pharmaceutical in there because of some cunts stressing me and it has utterly destroyed me worse even than the first time. Herbs won't fix me now.

T boosting been a never really worked for me maybe. Spittle bit.

But I had not make .com and balls and.libido tr T works in thatbscenario..

Those ducking rate man between the bullying in 2019 and the fact gingerbread in 2020 but it was a ducking lockdown for eighteen months for the first time.in human history I'm duckdd

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 07:01 PM
This site is bpllocks and some of the herbs are actually dangerius.

I could have posted my own recovery somewhere in 2013 and hcg would have topped up the last of 're recovery muscle loss I r even just going to the gym

Now I'm ducking disabled, can't drink alcohol, food intolerance et C et C

I basically didn't have PFS for about nine years though Inthought I did,now I have extreme pfs

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 07:03 PM
Those cunts in that office should murder the bastrds !an. Didn't have pfs until those cunts.

Had mild not even mild basically recovered pfs

Mild pfs is loss of libido.I had a libido.

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 07:10 PM
What bad reactions to pharmaceutical did you have?

I was allergic to penicillin. Never took see US unril.pfs first two.years was On all sorts of drugs

I remember back then guys On BB forums telling me. To take bit d et C for t boosting and thinking fuck me that will never work and eventually it did. This was after quetipine had normalised my sleep and banished fatigue though that may have been just a lucky qccident.

Stuff lol AM A always heloed.Me even before recovery and yet this nuts prick said to me why are you taking that?

Mans a gimp

I did the 478 thing too during lockdown helped restore my sleep.

But I took seroquel here and there like an idiot and just taking it in the odd day in 2019, 2020 and 2021 sent me to hell.

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 07:21 PM
I basically didn't have pfs until 2022 and was too Stupid to see it.

No discord groups then improperly compare in real time your eyes just glaze over these bland forums stories after a while.I

Life's fucking gone now.man

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 07:28 PM
I sent a pm to that fucking awor gimp in 2019 and he said you sound like you have recovered but didn't even ask me how it seem happy about it. I had sent a pm saying here should be a success stories section as recoveries had been scrapped and he just blanked that suggestion.

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 07:33 PM
I wish I hadn't taken the vaccine either

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 11:20 PM

When I had mild pfs I used to.laugh at fat bastrds on those yank shows like six months to save midlife or whatever

Now I'm much worse than them much much worse

- - - Updated - - -

When I had mild pfs I used to.laugh at fat bastrds on those yank shows like six months to save midlife or whatever

Now I'm much worse than them much much worse

Not so much laugh but feelmsmug

Zerolibido
08-13-2023, 11:29 PM

Honestly I’d rather try a non-pharmaceutical option. Let’s just say having some bad reactions to pharma over the years, then getting PFS, plus what happened during the pandemic, well my view of pharma has become very tainted.

It’s really just a healthy lifestyle. A lot of it has now been backed by trusted scientists: cold exposure, breathing exercises(wim hof, 4-7-8), meditation, sun exposure(especially early morning), blue blocking glasses or no electronics after sun set and obviously exercise. Dangers of xenoestrogens. Even a few of the herbs like Tongkat Ali have some science to back them now. I personally tried tongkat long before PFS as a natural and had good results. Also a Good diet, Vit D, mag and glycine. Plus some of my own add ons.

I don’t care for everything on the protocol and believe it should be tailored for the individual. I’ve gone through some trial and error with it. Skin brushing not great. Lots of the herbs didn’t feel much if anything. Carb backloading was meh. Among others.

Like anything in this life, what works for some doesn’t necessarily work for others and vice versa. If it doesn’t work, just move on and try something else?

I’ve come along way from where I was a year ago, so might as well continue if the results keep coming.

- - - Updated - - -

I spend time on AM forum. See guys get fucked up from Clomid, hcg, nova and TRT sometimes and those guys don’t even have PFS. If it can be done naturally, it’s gonna have a better end result. Just my opinion.

What's AN forum?

Zerolibido
08-14-2023, 05:08 AM

Tr t would have worked for.me.man had normal dock and balls and.libidonfornyesrd

Check out Georg on Proepcia He'll I was like I'm woukdntbeven have pfs really