PDA

View Full Version : AMS EPI-1 Test

Grape Ape
01-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Looks like AMS is coming out with a sublingual Epiandrosterone/1-DHEA Product. Could be nice if things are dosed properly. Looks like the first company since PP, to try and mitigate the Lethargy/Libido issues.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72361&d=1356888972

markam
01-02-2013, 11:10 AM
In theory it sounds good, but in practice will you need to double, triple or more the dosage?

Very interested to see how the logs go. There's a large void left by PP so it's just a matter of time until some other company steps into the breach. Will they be as good, only time will tell, but PP will be missed by many.

Freepressright
01-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Wow, I like the idea of this. What will be the ratio of epiandro to 1-DHEA?

Halogenix
01-02-2013, 01:49 PM
Has potential but it will be horribly under dosed, at least the 1-Dhea.

Grape Ape
01-02-2013, 01:58 PM
No write up or details released as far as I know.

Saw they will be selling it in a stack with another bottle of their 1-Andro.

Grape Ape
01-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Wow, I like the idea of this. What will be the ratio of epiandro to 1-DHEA?
Thinking I might run this with some of the new Dermacrine, if all checks out.

markam
01-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Thinking I might run this with some of the new Dermacrine, if all checks out.

If you need the new Dermacrine, Predator still have some.

Dermacrine 130 Servings - Bulk Performance Solutions - Shop By Brand (http://www.predatornutrition.com/en/brand/bulk-performance-solutions/dermacrine-130-servings)

Freepressright
01-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Has potential but it will be horribly under dosed, at least the 1-Dhea.

Potentially, but that's all the more reason to stack it with Forerunner's Alpha Bulk (4-DHEA) and enjoy the synergy of the three compounds. 1-DHEA has harsh sides for a non-methyl. I'd actually prefer the lower dose for use in a stack.

Grape Ape
01-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Too expensive to order from Predator here in the states. Besides, I'm not running anything till May/June.

How much 4-DHEA though? I'm not trying to swallow 100 FRL caps.

Halogenix
01-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Potentially, but that's all the more reason to stack it with Forerunner's Alpha Bulk (4-DHEA) and enjoy the synergy of the three compounds. 1-DHEA has harsh sides for a non-methyl. I'd actually prefer the lower dose for use in a stack.

Low dose didn't do shit for me. The original 1-AD was dosed 300-600mg and Alpha mass is a prohormone to that.

I mega dosed the new '1-Andro' and it worked but at a pretty price tag up to 18 Alpha mass caps a day.

Strong_Guy
10-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Wanted to bump this thread to see if anyone on here has had any experience with this yet. Considering this for a late fall/early winter moderate bulk cycle. I'm looking at picking up three bottles and either running 6 doses/day for 8 weeks or 8 doses/day for 6 weeks. Probably will stack with Derm like someone else suggested. I want to dose it fairly high because I had great results with the 1-DHEA in AM v2, but like others have said, I had pretty bad lethargy. Hopefully the Epiandro and Derm can offset this.

Rocky98
10-28-2013, 03:10 PM
I tried this product stacked with their DecaSarm product. Felt nothing. Gained nothing.

I had very good results with AH V3 previously and had great results with the original 1-AD a few years ago.

I think the drastically low dosage of AMS and Forerunner is problem. Really not sure why these companies don't make a product with the proper dosage like Eric and PP did. We have already proven we will spend the extra cash for the right product.

Strong_Guy
10-28-2013, 06:18 PM
I tried this product stacked with their DecaSarm product. Felt nothing. Gained nothing.

I had very good results with AH V3 previously and had great results with the original 1-AD a few years ago.

I think the drastically low dosage of AMS and Forerunner is problem. Really not sure why these companies don't make a product with the proper dosage like Eric and PP did. We have already proven we will spend the extra cash for the right product.

I thought this may be an issue, so I'll be tapering up to a fairly high to 8 doses per day for an 8 week cycle. Did you run the Epi 1 at recommended dose or try increasing it at all? The idea of the two compounds stacked sounded intriguing so I picked up three bottles to give it a try. If this doesn't work out well, I may just go with AMS 1-Andro or FR Alpha Mass and try mega dosing one of those in the future. Thanks for the input.

Freepressright
10-29-2013, 09:41 AM
With respect to dosage, the AMS RDe Chrome tabs are dosed adequately.... if you're planning to stack them. As far as standalone dosage is concerned, they're a little on the weak side. That's the one thing I respected and admired about Primordial Performance products. They never skimped on dosages. They were always beyond generous. And that's why Eric's PHs have such a cult following.

Right Hook
10-29-2013, 10:01 AM
AMS tabs are effervescent or liquid cyclos. If you don't use them correctly they will not work properly.

That means you need to place them under your tongue and hold them there for thirty seconds or more.

They can actually convert to 1-test right inside your mouth. I once held a liquid 1-Andro dose under my tongue for 10-15 minutes then swallowed. If you have ever used 1-test you know it burns extremely bad. When I swallowed it felt like I was drinking fire. Couldn't breath and was coughing for a decent period of time. That was the first time I thought a supplement might kill me lol. But not the last (cissus is dangerous too I swear).

Freepressright
10-29-2013, 11:42 AM
AMS tabs are effervescent or liquid cyclos. If you don't use them correctly they will not work properly.

That means you need to place them under your tongue and hold them there for thirty seconds or more.

They can actually convert to 1-test right inside your mouth. I once held a liquid 1-Andro dose under my tongue for 10-15 minutes then swallowed. If you have ever used 1-test you know it burns extremely bad. When I swallowed it felt like I was drinking fire. Couldn't breath and was coughing for a decent period of time. That was the first time I thought a supplement might kill me lol. But not the last (cissus is dangerous too I swear).

As a repeat user of both the RD and the RDe series tabs, no one should have any problem holding them for more than 30 seconds because it would be a blessing if it was even 1/8th of the way dissolved in 30 seconds. It's every bit of 10 minutes or more before those things dissolve. And yes, I've tried scoring the tabs.

Same can be said for the FRL 5-Alpha Test.

Trust me, I'm doing plenty of holding under my tongue.

Rocky98
10-29-2013, 01:30 PM

I've held the tabs under my mouth for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, etc. Same with the EPI liquid. I did NOT increase the dosage for either because I wanted to see if the product would work at the recommended dosage like PP's products. Maybe in the future I'll try increasing the dosage but frankly I'd rather do a 4 week run of Epistane or H-Drol with the proper cycle support. At least I'll know I'm getting results out of my time and money. Nothing's worse than wasting a 4-8 week run on products that don't work because you still have to take the 8 weeks off just to be safe.

Freepressright
10-29-2013, 01:35 PM
I use AMS products as a test base for a much more potent compound. I'm not convinced the products do a whole lot as a standalone, based on my previous experience with them

Right Hook
10-29-2013, 01:44 PM
As a repeat user of both the RD and the RDe series tabs, no one should have any problem holding them for more than 30 seconds because it would be a blessing if it was even 1/8th of the way dissolved in 30 seconds. It's every bit of 10 minutes or more before those things dissolve. And yes, I've tried scoring the tabs.

Same can be said for the FRL 5-Alpha Test.

Trust me, I'm doing plenty of holding under my tongue.

Tabs are a tricky things to produce. You have to make them hard enough so that they don't crumble to dust during packing/shipping. Yet soft enough to dissolve quickly. The RDe's are quite a bit softer than their predecessors. But we also deal with a ton of returns because of broken tabs. It's a catch 22.

Right Hook
10-29-2013, 01:49 PM
I've held the tabs under my mouth for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, etc. Same with the EPI liquid. I did NOT increase the dosage for either because I wanted to see if the product would work at the recommended dosage like PP's products. Maybe in the future I'll try increasing the dosage but frankly I'd rather do a 4 week run of Epistane or H-Drol with the proper cycle support. At least I'll know I'm getting results out of my time and money. Nothing's worse than wasting a 4-8 week run on products that don't work because you still have to take the 8 weeks off just to be safe.

That's fine. We can't sell things like Epi or halo as they are not DSHEA compliant. We are pretty confident for the masses the compounds work though. In more controlled settings it does quite well:

1-DHEA - Powerful Prohormone According to Researchers | Designer Steroids | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid Pro-hormone Supplement Blog. (http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/1-dhea-powerful-according-to-researchers/)

Freepressright
10-29-2013, 05:20 PM
That's fine. We can't sell things like Epi or halo as they are not DSHEA compliant. We are pretty confident for the masses the compounds work though. In more controlled settings it does quite well:

1-DHEA - Powerful Prohormone According to Researchers | Designer Steroids | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid Pro-hormone Supplement Blog. (http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/1-dhea-powerful-according-to-researchers/)

I don't think anyone doubts the power of 1-DHEA when dosed properly. But the problem is, it leaves you feeling like you've been kicked in the balls with a bad case of the flu. Eric at Primordial Performance had to abandon it from the original AndroMass because no matter what ratio of 4-DHEA he included, he couldn't completely eradicate the lethargy and libido impairment it causes.