PDA

View Full Version : Trenazone Update

BBG
01-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Trenazone is no longer in current production. Plans have been made to sell the rights and all proprietary technologies to a new company who will assume the responsibilities of marketing it, so there should be little to no break in availability.

We know that this sudden announcement must raise questions. We apologize in advance for the fact that we will not be able to answer most of them. It's important to emphasize that this does not mean that Trenazone will be gone from the market, it merely means that it'll no longer be an 'Antaeus Labs' product.

Thanks very much for the support over the years. It is truly appreciated, and many big things are still to come.

If you have any questions, let me know guys.

Grape Ape
01-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Smart moves on AL's part these past few months if you ask me, however it leaves little to be seen as for the future of a company whose foundation is in prohormone innovation. How far out is the next planned release?

Things seem all to familiar...

Jorsn
01-02-2013, 02:00 PM
No more Ultradrol, No more Mechabol, No more Trenazone... Yep, Something is up.

markam
01-02-2013, 02:07 PM
No more Ultradrol, No more Mechabol, No more Trenazone... Yep, Something is up.

Would appear that by using a third party to sell their products they are safeguarding themselves. Curious as to who the company is.

Halogenix
01-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Seems like AL is stepping out of the anabolic game here. It would be great if they release one last parting shot with a great anabolic to go out on.

dacookiemonsta
01-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Would appear that by using a third party to sell their products they are safeguarding themselves. Curious as to who the company is.

Yep. That's exactly what it looks like.

I wouldn't be shocked if this company solely sells trenazone. I have no inside information and I'm 100% speculating but it seems like it makes more sense branch off and sell one specific anabolic at this or that company so the fda doesn't come in and raid 5 at once.

It's pretty sad to see this regardless.. Safe to say the primordialperformance raid was likely the first link in the recent chain of events...

If I'm in the prohormone industry I don't know if i just take my business to canada or england and try to stay out of the limelight as much as possible... At least the FDA can't raid you then... They can eventually ban your prohormone but at least that takes some sort of due process.

Sorrow
01-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Not sure how I feel about this one, kinda saw it coming but not sure I like it. I understand it as a business move. Its a solid decision to protect that interest but I'm not sure what to expect next.

DJM
01-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Yep. That's exactly what it looks like.

I wouldn't be shocked if this company solely sells trenazone. I have no inside information and I'm 100% speculating but it seems like it makes more sense branch off and sell one specific anabolic at this or that company so the fda doesn't come in and raid 5 at once.

It's pretty sad to see this regardless.. Safe to say the primordialperformance raid was likely the first link in the recent chain of events...

If I'm in the prohormone industry I don't know if i just take my business to canada or england and try to stay out of the limelight as much as possible... At least the FDA can't raid you then... They can eventually ban your prohormone but at least that takes some sort of due process.
phs have never been legal here, ever, not even the days of 1ad

BBG
01-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Trenazone will still be available for sale, just through a different company.

I think h2s has a bunch too.

Rulk
01-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Seems like AL is stepping out of the anabolic game here. It would be great if they release one last parting shot with a great anabolic to go out on. PP did a superdrol run ( drone ), and that got the feds attention from there. Best of luck Antaeus Labs.

Cobalt
01-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Ugh, my stomach dropped when I read the topic title.
I assume that this third party is a decent one and isn't just going to fill bottles with crap with a good name on it?

Do we have a name for the new company, or is it still up for grabs?

milehighguy
01-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Seems like the logical move but it still makes you really wonder what's up. I think the really hard part is that they tested everything to ensure the highest quality so you knew what you were taking was legit. Most other companies don't seem to care because they will almost always sell whatever is popular at the time as long as the bottle and website look legit.

Sorrow
01-02-2013, 10:08 PM
I was more echoing the sentiments stated above. I believe AL has the best of intentions, I just question outsourced quality control.

dacookiemonsta
01-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Seems like the logical move but it still makes you really wonder what's up. I think the really hard part is that they tested everything to ensure the highest quality so you knew what you were taking was legit. Most other companies don't seem to care because they will almost always sell whatever is popular at the time as long as the bottle and website look legit.

I think it'd be funny if it was a recent AL employee ::cough cough:: suddenly decided to branch off and solely produce/sell Trenazone.

No clue if that's what is happening (probably not) but it wouldn't be a terrible business strategy if you want to remove the liability but keep the good name in the circle.

"same source/one of the same AL guys/new company". A man can dream.

BBG
01-03-2013, 12:10 AM
The product, source for raws, etc... all that will stay the same. It'll just be a different company selling it :)

dacookiemonsta
01-03-2013, 12:23 AM
The product, source for raws, etc... all that will stay the same. It'll just be a different company selling it :)

Hahaha I see I see. Well either way I stocked up on 8 bottles today. When in Rome?

It's kind of sad because I'll be running a Mecha/Trenazone cycle here in about 2 and a half more weeks.

I would have actually given some frequent updates but it almost seems a bit silly now. I had another buddy run a 6 weeker of each and he was... More than impressed.. Have a few other guys approaching me about it now too and I just tell them if they're serious try to get it while it's around...

Ironically this will actually be my first cycle with the two at the same time.. But I loved how my body has responded to Mechabol every time (stacked with dbol and i put on 15+ lbs and somehow had abs).

Would like to try this the msten with tren for a winter stack but when I already have all these bottles of mechabol around.. Just going to say heck with it and run it now unless something comes along much better before summer run it again.. I know you guys have something coming soon..

h2s
01-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Nice to see it isn't completely disappearing. I still consider it one of the best designers.

Jorsn
01-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Just found out i'm going to Florida in March for spring break.... Would Trenazone 2ml, Mechabol 125mg, Stano-300 900mg be a good 6 week stack for putting on some lean mass? Right now i'm following Dats CPWO method and getting all of my carbs in meals before the gym and only protein and moderate fats pwo. I figure this would be perfect to ride this out a few more weeks and then introduce Trenazone, Mechabol, Stano-300 in about 3-4 weeks and reintroudce carbs pwo.

Also, Just saw on another thread that BPS got the right to Dermacrine... Should I throw in Dermacrine to help with any lethargy?