PDA

View Full Version : Phyto-Testosterone; Anyone?

Grape Ape
01-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Looking for what I want to run in February. Saw I can cop a few bottles for about $35 a piece. Also have some Anabeta, so it'll probably be stacked. It's between this and UR-Spray/Pump-Spray.

So who's run Phyto-test?
Did you like it?
How did it treat you? Muscle gained, fat lost, hunger, strengtetc...

You get the idea. Just want to know if it is worth using before it disappears completely.

nate3993
01-02-2013, 07:39 PM
I just know fenugreek can raise prolactin so be aware of that if you do plan on running it.

Grape Ape
01-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Yeah, it has been a thought for sure.

Rulk
01-02-2013, 07:48 PM
I've used it at least a couple of times. As far as natty goes, I could feel a difference, but after years and years of using these "natty" type products, I feel that your better off using aas. Prohormones work, but the general toxicity leaves you with the only option of running smaller length cycles. So it's like one step forward and one step back.

Don't get me wrong, there are some natty supplements that you can feel and see working, but it's so small really, especially for the price your paying. I think phyto-test would best be suited for pct mainly.

Cobalt
01-02-2013, 07:56 PM
I've only used it once, it was in my PCT with PP's TRS.
It did really well. PCT turned out great and I kept most of my gains.

Rulk
01-02-2013, 08:12 PM
In 2011 I tried Sustain Alpha LV for the 1st time, amongst many other PP goodies. It worked pretty well imo, as far as making you feel better and increasing libido. I stacked it with TCF-1 and it was a little better. I felt nice spike in strength as well from that combo.

This last fall, I used topical Sustain Alpha. Damn damn damn damn DAMN... It worked much better than the LV version. I have not felt that good or had such a high libido in long time. I'm just saying that there are some natty supps out there that do work really well, for certain things, but muscle building and strength is an area that is always more miss than hit.

..and yeah, when I heard PP was going out of business, it was disapointing in more ways than one.

milehighguy
01-02-2013, 10:48 PM
I've used it at least a couple of times. As far as natty goes, I could feel a difference, but after years and years of using these "natty" type products, I feel that your better off using aas. Prohormones work, but the general toxicity leaves you with the only option of running smaller length cycles. So it's like one step forward and one step back.

And with AAS it is different? Meaning you keep more gains versus pro hormones?

milehighguy
01-02-2013, 10:51 PM
This last fall, I used topical Sustain Alpha. Damn damn damn damn DAMN... It worked much better than the LV version. I have not felt that good or had such a high libido in long time. I'm just saying that there are some natty supps out there that do work really well, for certain things, but muscle building and strength is an area that is always more miss than hit.

Totally agree here. Topical version is almost 100% better!

BBG
01-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Meh. I dunno, just doesn't seem worth it.

You could pick up an extra few hundred calories a day instead of paying $35 for the phytotest. :)