PDA

View Full Version : How should I space out the AS products I currently have?

Anonymous
11-05-2012, 07:35 PM
I originally wanted to do these cycles

3x AD, 6x AH (8 weeks)
6x AH (16 weeks)

Would require 1 bottle of AD and 6 bottles of AH. I only managed to afford 1 bottle of AD and 4 bottle of AH from PHF in a panic rush. Not sure how I should space these out now. Which of these plans seem smarter?

- 3x AD (8 weeks)
- 6x AH (16 weeks)

- 3x AD (8 weeks) & 6x AH (16 weeks)

- 3x AD & 3x AH (8 weeks)
- 6x AH (12 weeks)

- 3x AD & 6x AH (8 weeks)
- 6x AH (8 weeks)

Which one looks smarter?

h2s
11-05-2012, 07:40 PM
I originally wanted to do these cycles

3x AD, 6x AH (8 weeks)
6x AH (16 weeks)

Would require 1 bottle of AD and 6 bottles of AH. I only managed to afford 1 bottle of AD and 1 bottle of AH from PHF in a panic rush. Not sure how I should space these out now. Which of these plans seem smarter?

- 3x AD (8 weeks)
- 6x AH (16 weeks)

- 3x AD (8 weeks) & 6x AH (16 weeks)

- 3x AD & 3x AH (8 weeks)
- 6x AH (12 weeks)

- 3x AD & 6x AH (8 weeks)
- 6x AH (8 weeks)

Which one looks smarter?

I am confused how you would run AH that long with 1 bottle.

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Along with h2s' comment, what are your goals? Aside from wanting to run the 2 products..

Anonymous
11-05-2012, 10:26 PM
I edited the mix up. I have 4 bottles of AH in shipping.

I'm 22 and I want to run the AD for the neurogenesis factor that both DHEA and Pregnenolone offer. There are other cognitive effects I am looking at with AD and I also see AH as a good add on to keep things androgenic since DHEA raises E2 and Pregnenolone raises Progesterone along with a CNS boost. With my IQ I have a great comprehension score and others are above average but my processing speed is quite slow. I'd really like to experience the speed boost from AD and the mental endurance the pregnenolone could give (Supplemented regular pregnenolone, it works. I want that timed release bonus with AD) and I want to utilize this to opportunity to re train my behavior if you get my drift. Have 2 months of being faster, more energetic, more enthusiastic, more productive, less passive, and all around better. I live a lift where I am just a step behind and too slow to keep up mentally without pushing myself to mental exhaustion. Speed could be life changing for me and I see AD as capable of offering more mental speed than any nootropic I tried.

Other than that I'm quite thin. I'm like 5'10 and 150lbs (probably lost weight over midterms) with 3 years of lifting from 120lbs, and even that 120lbs included years of lifting on and off during high school where I was once 5'9" 137 4.6% bf. Holding onto gains is a struggle, I lose it too easy. Even if AndroHard is a slower rise up there at least the gains are dense and solid and I'd lose less later. Also at my age since I am not 25 yet I am holding off on what I use. I figured only DHT with few exceptions only if I can keep things androgenic. I'm looking at this more holistically than just muscles and endocrinology, developmentally I don't want anything besides DHT at the moment. AD is an exception because right now my window for cognitive enhancement is much more open now than it will be after 25-28 and behaviorally I should have a better chance of keeping the self effects AD has to offer than later. I was planning to use AH to keep AD under control estrogen/androgen wise while allowing some gains and cognitive edge, and than finalizing everything with a 16 week AH cycle

One last thing. My test is around 680 ng/dl but my T/E ratio is trash and I'd probably be over the reference range for E if I was fat. I also want to use AH to rewire my androgen and estrogen receptors. Excluding that 16 week Anti-Gyno stuff for estrogen antagonism I read some stuff in the past to believe that DHT could bring up androgen receptor density for the long run. A fix in the T/E ratio may fix the acne I still get and even my hair loss. I know DHT is the enemy to hair but I got that solution covered.

edit: one more

I'd like to be ridiculously strong for my size which at a goal of 165-175 I wouldn't be so huge. I have a thin bone structure so say I go to the school gym on campus, I will out row, out press, out squat, and sometimes out curl these guys who look bigger than me. I lol inside when they tell me it's too heavy and I nail clean reps anyway. AndroHard would be great for that.

h2s
11-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Honestly man, I am not sure I can give a comfortable recommendation. Your situation is unique, so you should go into it knowing you will have to experiment to find the right spot dose wise for both products.

Anonymous
11-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Is that idea of doing 8 weeks of AD and 16 weeks of AH all in one cycle a practical idea? Other than 3x AH to just curb the estrogenic sides of AH, is this considered too little for making gains in the case of example #3? AH and AD are some of the least potent for building mass that I'd be doing 3x gels of.

I'm leaning with the idea of examples 2 and 3

I suppose my direction with this is too hard to advise on, main reason I didn't throw it in the OP. I'll weigh my options with everything else. I'm just wondering what stack routines would likely lead to more gains or if there is a better way. I could get lucky and find more AH on trades or Ebay later but I can't afford more right now and doubt any sites will still have it later.

h2s
11-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Is that idea of doing 8 weeks of AD and 16 weeks of AH all in one cycle a practical idea? Other than 3x AH to just curb the estrogenic sides of AH, is this considered too little for making gains in the case of example #3? AH and AD are some of the least potent for building mass that I'd be doing 3x gels of.

I'm leaning with the idea of examples 2 and 3

I suppose my direction with this is too hard to advise on, main reason I didn't throw it in the OP. I'll weigh my options with everything else. I'm just wondering what stack routines would likely lead to more gains or if there is a better way. I could get lucky and find more AH on trades or Ebay later but I can't afford more right now and doubt any sites will still have it later.

Honestly, it could be fine do that, depending on how you feel (you could always cut it shorter).

Are two and four the same? That is the one I would probably choose (16 weeks hard, 8 weeks AD).

BBG
11-06-2012, 02:20 AM
I don't know if you've heard of cerebrolysin, but if not, do a little research on that. It's really just food for thought, but it seems like something you would be interested in tampering with. Datbtrue forums has decent info on it.

As for your cycle, I agree with H2S, I don't know how to advise you on this.

Seems like a waste of Androhard to just run it solo since it really shines when run with other compounds (but I have run it solo and liked it then, too).

Anonymous
11-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Honestly, it could be fine do that, depending on how you feel (you could always cut it shorter).

Are two and four the same? That is the one I would probably choose (16 weeks hard, 8 weeks AD).

#2 is one cycle going straight through. #4 is stopping at 8 weeks on both and doing another 8 weeks AH later.

I don't know if you've heard of cerebrolysin, but if not, do a little research on that. It's really just food for thought, but it seems like something you would be interested in tampering with. Datbtrue forums has decent info on it.

As for your cycle, I agree with H2S, I don't know how to advise you on this.

Seems like a waste of Androhard to just run it solo since it really shines when run with other compounds (but I have run it solo and liked it then, too).

70$ per injection of it unless I find some amazing source. I'm not afraid of pinning but I'd have to hide this stuff somewhere in the fridge and I still live at home. It's not practical at the moment and I have other ideas for neurogenesis.

h2s
11-06-2012, 08:49 AM
I don't know if you've heard of cerebrolysin, but if not, do a little research on that.

If you go this route at some point, pay more for a better source. Seriously.

#2 is one cycle going straight through. #4 is stopping at 8 weeks on both and doing another 8 weeks AH later.

Oh then 4. If gyno reduction isn't the goal, no need to run for 16 weeks.

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 08:55 AM
I would agree with that stopping point then restarting a second time. Can learn from the first run of what worked/didn't work then Tweak second run. Kinda makes sense cause I feel like there is two goals at hand.

Dunno if you've ever tried ALCAR before but it helps at time with increased focus and some mental clarity. I've been taking it everyday before class and seem to function better in molecular bio and O chem.

Still need some motivation to do more schoolwork after I get done at the gym though :(

h2s
11-06-2012, 08:59 AM
I would agree with that stopping point then restarting a second time. Can learn from the first run of what worked/didn't work then Tweak second run. Kinda makes sense cause I feel like there is two goals at hand.

Dunno if you've ever tried ALCAR before but it helps at time with increased focus and some mental clarity. I've been taking it everyday before class and seem to function better in molecular bio and O chem.

Still need some motivation to do more schoolwork after I get done at the gym though :(

Boom...ALCAR is definitely worth it's weight.

BBG
11-06-2012, 09:25 AM
If you go this route at some point, pay more for a better source. Seriously.

Yeah I would use Dat's source for sure. I would not want to inject something that expensive and experimental without knowing at least somewhat that it is legitimate. Definitely good idea here.

Oh then 4. If gyno reduction isn't the goal, no need to run for 16 weeks.

Agreed on stopping at 8 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Boom...ALCAR is definitely worth it's weight.

Where do you pick up ALCAR?

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Yeah I would use Dat's source for sure. I would not want to inject something that expensive and experimental without knowing at least somewhat that it is legitimate. Definitely good idea here.

Agreed on stopping at 8 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you pick up ALCAR?

Alcar from nutra planet in their bulk big jar. Can't remember size but its a big jug with a tiny scoop. Taking around 5g a day. Super cost efficient. 2g at wake up, 2-3g pre workout. Sometimes 1g before drinking.... :)

h2s
11-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Alcar from nutra planet in their bulk big jar. Can't remember size but its a big jug with a tiny scoop. Taking around 5g a day. Super cost efficient. 2g at wake up, 2-3g pre workout. Sometimes 1g before drinking.... :)

Nutra was my source as well. Should talk to Rxwhey guys about getting it (If they don't).

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Nutra was my source as well. Should talk to Rxwhey guys about getting it (If they don't).

Hmmm. Don't think they do...

Anonymous
11-06-2012, 11:46 AM
I tried that 1g morning and 1g night idea with ALCAR, didn't do anything noticeable for me. Technically ALCAR should be a staple for mental energy and endurance but that didn't do it. EndoAmp and PhosphatidylSerine and Pregnenolone were the only things that worked. But Pregnenolone made me too emotioanal. The DHEA in AD could probably help and if not some DHT from AH as well.

EndoAmp was way better than PS alone, must be the full phospholipid complex. EndoAmp having the amount of phopholipids it had and Alpha-GPC was a damn good price and a steal with those 25% off codes. I found bulk PS more cost efficient anyway and I prefer CDP-Choline over Alpha-GPC for some other effects it offers.

Noopept helps with speed a little and this bit of speed from it is already a great improvement for life, but not enough to make me fast as the average person. Only AD or a lot of neurogenesis can probably do that.

BBG
11-06-2012, 12:06 PM
I loved EndoAmp for the same effects. Possibly my favorite Primordial product... and tasted damn good too (opinions on this vary greatly lol).

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 02:16 PM
I tried that 1g morning and 1g night idea with ALCAR, didn't do anything noticeable for me. Technically ALCAR should be a staple for mental energy and endurance but that didn't do it. EndoAmp and PhosphatidylSerine and Pregnenolone were the only things that worked. But Pregnenolone made me too emotioanal. The DHEA in AD could probably help and if not some DHT from AH as well.

EndoAmp was way better than PS alone, must be the full phospholipid complex. EndoAmp having the amount of phopholipids it had and Alpha-GPC was a damn good price and a steal with those 25% off codes. I found bulk PS more cost efficient anyway and I prefer CDP-Choline over Alpha-GPC for some other effects it offers.

Noopept helps with speed a little and this bit of speed from it is already a great improvement for life, but not enough to make me fast as the average person. Only AD or a lot of neurogenesis can probably do that.

I didn't get much out of the lower dose of alcar either. Really noticed it when I upped it to atleast 5g. I'm also 240 lbs.

BBG
11-06-2012, 04:18 PM
I didn't get much out of the lower dose of alcar either. Really noticed it when I upped it to atleast 5g. I'm also 240 lbs.

Is that the upper range of dosing?

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Is that the upper range of dosing?

You know I've read a ton of info on doses. 5g seems more of the norm for alcar. Seen threads of people doing 7-10g. I think it's a feel sort of thing. When I first started I dumped a ton in my gallon of water jug with some echinacea and figured I'd consume it all day. That really was the wrong thing to do, I felt like I was on aderall and my workout suffered big time. I felt like shit. Probably had 8g or so? Think it's better to space out in doses and think 3-5g is probably a baseline.... Not sure how others feel about that.

Anonymous
11-06-2012, 08:43 PM
You know I've read a ton of info on doses. 5g seems more of the norm for alcar. Seen threads of people doing 7-10g. I think it's a feel sort of thing. When I first started I dumped a ton in my gallon of water jug with some echinacea and figured I'd consume it all day. That really was the wrong thing to do, I felt like I was on aderall and my workout suffered big time. I felt like shit. Probably had 8g or so? Think it's better to space out in doses and think 3-5g is probably a baseline.... Not sure how others feel about that.

You can't go from zero to 5g out of nowhere, otherwise it's like the Piracetam headaches when your not used to it. If NutraPlanet has affordable bulk ALCAR I might try it.

BBG
11-06-2012, 08:47 PM
You can't go from zero to 5g out of nowhere, otherwise it's like the Piracetam headaches when your not used to it. If NutraPlanet has affordable bulk ALCAR I might try it.

Okay cool. Thanks for the info.

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 09:10 PM

Hmm. Never read that. None the less, it's all good now and a daily staple.