PDA

View Full Version : HydroPRO by PN. Compare to ON's Platinum Hydro Whey except in COST

PNMike
01-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Let's see if this peaks anyone's interest.

Click here (http://www.rxwhey.com/hydropro) for the full description, at 2/3 the price of ON's how can you go wrong

HydroPRO Benefits

Helps to support increased physical performance
Increase in recovery ability
Supports increased insulin response thus promoting muscle protein synthesis and decreasing breakdown by inhibiting amino acid oxidation
Delivers high amount of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)

When PN began designing HydroPRO, we wanted something that gave our customers everything they asked for and we believe we did. HydroPRO performs extraordinary in both the gym and in mixing. HydroPRO mixes instantly in a shaker cup and even with a spoon. This again was an improvement on Hydro 520. It does not stop there though. HydroPRO is a clean and pure protein source. It is comprised of only hydrolyzed whey protein isolate for rapid digestion, quick uptake by the body, and immediately start working to aid in lean muscle building, endurance or recovery. It does this through the use of peptides. All of the protein in HydroPRO is in peptide form to one degree or another. Rather than get all technical on you, like we have in the past, HydroPRO simply contains varying sized peptides for rapid absorption. This makes HydroPRO an ideal protein supplement first thing in the morning, before workouts, and after intense physical activity as these are the most crucial times for your body to ingest and use protein.

HydroPRO Features

Superior protein source with excellent amino acid profile
Clean taste
This product has
Cholesterol free
Low Glycemic Index
100% Natural
Instantized for easy mixing on-the-go
Kosher and Halal approved
Digestibility 98 % - 100 %
PDCAAS 0.98

Scope75
01-03-2013, 10:59 PM
I'm liking the sound of this protien.
Looks like 5 pounds shipped would cost end up costing 70 bucks or 94 cents a serving. Not bad

Cobalt
01-04-2013, 08:34 AM
This is great news. I love ON's Hydro Whey, so this is right up my alley.

somm
01-04-2013, 11:48 AM
So even though Hydropro can ellicit an insulin response and thus can be used for post workout shake.....Would Hydropro be enough on its own without Carboslin? Or would you use Carboslin first right after your work out and then Hydropro maybe half hour after?

Scope75
01-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Would this work well with a serving of MCTs in it pre workout??

Cobalt
01-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Would this work well with a serving of MCTs in it pre workout??

We made this product "creamy" by adding a small amount of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) to the formula. This addition makes the taste creamy and semi-sweet, hence we only used stevia as a sweetener for this product. NO SUCRALOSE for one of the cleanest whey proteins on the planet. The best part is, the addition of MCTs actually provides a small burst of energy since they typically cannot be absorbed and stored by the body.

Already has some in it, but I don't see why you can't add a bit more.

Scope75
01-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Already has some in it, but I don't see why you can't add a bit more.

Guess I forgot I read that. Lol
Thanks

ctAL
03-25-2013, 07:16 AM
i think ON hydrowhey is a good product and today is my last day as i am going to run out...........for cost purposes and knowning exactly what im getting im switching over to rxwhey from here on out. i just put in an order today for this product along with some other stuff

Your Order Contains:
2 x Whey Isolate - Cold-Microfiltration
(Flavors: Cinnabun, Add Aminogen: Yes, Add Carbogen: No)
1 x PeptoProŽ - Hydrolyzed Casein
(Flavor: Lemon Lime, Grams: 250)
1 x PeptoProŽ - Hydrolyzed Casein
(Flavor: Tropical Orange, Grams: 250)
2 x HydroPRO
(Flavors: Gourmet Vanilla, Add Carbogen: No, Add Aminogen: Yes)

sandman
03-25-2013, 09:32 AM
Black coffee flavor? I'm intrigued