PDA

View Full Version : Caffeine Increases Testosterone?

Coolazice
01-04-2013, 11:08 PM
According to this it does.

Caffeine Increases Testosterone… « Lee Hayward's Total Fitness Bodybuilding (http://leehayward.com/blog/caffeine-increases-testosterone/)

nate3993
01-05-2013, 12:18 AM
but then it'll constrict your veins, and that's no good for directions

pman42
01-05-2013, 12:29 AM
chronically, it's said to contribute to 'adrenal fatigue.' this is kind of a controversial diagnosis, with mainstream medicine not acknowledging it and alternative medicine calling it a huge epidemic. the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but i definitely think that relying on a stimulant to make up for poor diet and lack of sleep is not healthy. and caffeine can raise cortisol, which would be a testosterone antagonist. so i would say... acute ingestion of caffeine in healthy individual may elevate testosterone. chronic ingestion in unhealthy individuals would elevate coritsol and lower testosterone. just my 2 cents, but i personally have noticed health benefits since i cut back on caffeine, and i'm NOT someone who was unhealthy by a long shot.

Coolazice
01-05-2013, 12:34 AM
but then it'll constrict your veins, and that's no good for directions

Directions? lol I'll go out on a limb and assume you meant erections. Maybe some low dosed tadalafil (5mg) would help offset some of the constriction. If not, I guess one could always wait a couple hours after caffeine consumption to have sex. The half-life is around 5 hours, if I'm not mistaken.

nate3993
01-05-2013, 04:07 AM
Directions? lol I'll go out on a limb and assume you meant erections. Maybe some low dosed tadalafil (5mg) would help offset some of the constriction. If not, I guess one could always wait a couple hours after caffeine consumption to have sex. The half-life is around 5 hours, if I'm not mistaken.

yeah, of course I meant erections. i was just being silly. but this is true. from what im hearing, 5mg over a few days is more than enough to give you pronounced effects. i'm excited for my purchase. i will let everyone know how skyward's stuff works :D. haha

Scope75
01-05-2013, 09:07 AM
If caffeine keeps you from getting a boner then you need to look at other issues. Lol
I can be stimmed out and ready to pound at a drop of a hat!!!
Sounds like a lot of guys use Tada and other ED meds as a crutch just like roids.