PDA

View Full Version : Cottage cheese life!!

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Those that are big cottage cheese fans, what's your fav way to have it???

I don't have favorites but I love it on top of steak....and the Matt porter toast and jam style.

Currently I'm doing a mix of cottage cheese with some pumpkin pie spice in it... Pretty good change for the season. Need to add some splenda brown sugar or something. Getting kinda spicy after the past few weeks. Or maybe do just some nutmeg and cinnamon..... Hmm.

Eden
11-05-2012, 07:54 PM
I just eat it out of the container, Lol. My wife thinks I'm a freak but I love cottage cheese. Good macros too.

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 08:00 PM
I just eat it out of the container, Lol. My wife thinks I'm a freak but I love cottage cheese. Good macros too.

Oh hell yes in a rush for sure.

Also love when my Greek yogurt is on my last serving. Dump the protein matrix in and almond butter and maybe some Udis gluten free granola and blueberries... Only have to wash a spoon!!!! Hell yeah.

Eden
11-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Yea I love when I don't make eight million dishes, I get so tired of washing dishes.

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Yea I love when I don't make eight million dishes, I get so tired of washing dishes.

Lol yes. If only we could eat eggs out of the carton..

Eden
11-05-2012, 08:21 PM
man, the area in front of the bar in my apt looks like a grocery store warehouse with all the egg cartons, and milk cartons scattered about.

BBG
11-05-2012, 08:26 PM
I usually just scoop it out of the container :) Too lazy to clean dishes.

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 08:28 PM
man, the area in front of the bar in my apt looks like a grocery store warehouse with all the egg cartons, and milk cartons scattered about.

Lol. Funny how fast it builds up too. Well it's not funny actually. It's a PITA.

h2s
11-05-2012, 08:28 PM

I am the same way with cottage cheese. I actually get really bad some times and do the same with Tuna, that usually gets looks for the gf or a buddy over.

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 08:30 PM

Hmm. Makes me think about compostable paper plates and stuff. Very portland thing to do as well...

But then I'd have to take the trash out more...... Ugh.

Eden
11-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Yea it's retarded how quickly my kitchen gets messed up, I literally cleaned the entire kitchen yesterday, I haven't cooked anything and it's already wrecked from my wife cooking, and Cancresore cooking up all his food.

I swear I just sometimes want an IV so that I could avoid the Trash/dishes/cleaning/crap baked into my stove.

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Lol.
Biceps09 says: "Eden, bro you are huge, what's your diet like???"
Eden says: "lots of tube fed meals, pretty much on the tube all day, breaking 5k calories."

Eden
11-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Lmfao. Seriously. I'm not doing anything else hook me up while I'm sleeping. I weighed all my food today. 9.06lbs. Chewing is now a sport in my house.

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Lol. Make sure you get some pics of the masseter muscles in the log. Really show off the hard work chewing.

Ha, especially if you get a gnarley vein in your jaw line lol.

Sperwer
11-05-2012, 10:06 PM
After 18 years I finally found cottage cheese here in the local economy in Korea (I'm sure they have it in the PX on Yongsan Garrison, but I don't have a ration card). Large size (24 oz) Breakstone's small curd. Found it in one of the new "Arab" groceries in the old red light district in the 'ville. I was in heaven until I learned the price - about USD8.75 a container. what's the price back there in the world?

Eden
11-05-2012, 10:14 PM
~$3.85 per container 4% fat small curd.

Sperwer
11-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Bollocks! But no surprise, considering that even Hyundai sells its cars in the US for cheaper than here at home. I wonder how much difference it makes that the stuff to which I have access is fat-free.

weekend
11-05-2012, 11:00 PM
so far, i eat it only with blueberries or sriracha.

Rulk
11-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Utimate Muscle Protein from beverly intl. one scoop of vanilla and one scoop of either cottage cheese or greek yogurt. Divined from the gods I tell you..

h2s
11-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Bollocks! But no surprise, considering that even Hyundai sells its cars in the US for cheaper than here at home. I wonder how much difference it makes that the stuff to which I have access is fat-free.

Not really, we have fat free avail. as well, but generally I go for 2%.

R-Mac
11-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Load up a bowl with some CC, add a heaping tablespoon of Natty PB, and a 1/2-1 scoop of choc protein...sometimes also dice up some strawberries and add to it....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

R-Mac
11-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Utimate Muscle Protein from beverly intl. one scoop of vanilla and one scoop of either cottage cheese or greek yogurt. Divined from the gods I tell you..

^^^thats a good mix right there