PDA

View Full Version : Alphamine + Erase cut cycle is next!...???

weakling
01-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Ok I'm already planning my cut cycle which will start in about 8 weeks. The reviews I have found seem almost too good to be true. Anyone here have any experience with this stack?

Scope75
01-06-2013, 04:25 PM
It works!!
Alphamine alone is great but whenever I added in erase I'd drop water and look leaner within days.
1 erase at night is all I use and need.

h2s
01-06-2013, 05:52 PM
I heard alphamine is awesome. Have not tried it though.

Scope75
01-06-2013, 06:05 PM

Nice clean energy with out a crash.
Erase and alphamine are great solo and are killer stacked.

weakling
01-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Thanks guys. Erase and alphamine stack it is.

Scope75
01-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Start the erase after 2 weeks and you'll see just how much of a difference it makes.

Rodja
01-06-2013, 07:36 PM
I would chime in, but it'll be bias.

Macdon1588
01-06-2013, 08:29 PM

It might be a little rough with your Adderal, but I ran it for a while and it kills your hunger like nothing I've ran except ephedrine.

h2s
01-06-2013, 10:03 PM
It might be a little rough with your Adderal, but I ran it for a while and it kills your hunger like nothing I've ran except ephedrine.

That is one of the reasons I have held off, I would probably try it at a lower dose to assess, I also wouldn't want to be on cycle.

pman42
01-07-2013, 12:49 AM
so for me in Canada, ECA being about $10/month, is Alphamine worth the extra money? anyone who has ran both, would be very interested in hearing your opinions

Scope75
01-07-2013, 07:10 AM
For the price I'd stick with ECA.
Alphamine is great but I'd wait for a killer sale then pick some up, just because you can get and run a ECA stack so cheap.

VayneZ
02-06-2013, 10:33 AM
I know this is kinda an old tread, but I will also be running Alphamine for the the first time in 2 and a half weeks. I'm planning on adding LeanXtreme in the stack 2 weeks AFTER I start with the Alphamine. I also have two bottles of Erase Pro. Would it be a good idea to stack all of them together? Or choose either LeanXtreme or Erase Pro?

Rodja
02-06-2013, 10:35 AM
IIRC, LX has some cortisol lowering effects and, on top of the EP, it may lead to some joint pain.

markam
02-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Checkout BPS Vanillean. Formulated by Matt Pearson (DCP, Sin-Sane, etc)

Very good stuff. Try two caps before bed (empty stomach essential).

BoneDaddy
02-06-2013, 01:30 PM

I've been reading great things about it. Have you tried it?

markam
02-06-2013, 05:26 PM
I've been reading great things about it. Have you tried it?

Yep, using it at the moment. Very effective non stim. It's legit.

VayneZ
02-06-2013, 05:36 PM
IIRC, LX has some cortisol lowering effects and, on top of the EP, it may lead to some joint pain.

IIRC?

How bad of a joint pain are we talking about? And what would you personally advise to leave out of the stack Rodja, since I know you know this game really well !

VayneZ
02-06-2013, 05:40 PM

Mark! You just gave me a new ''must buy product'' to stock up on when I'm in the States in these coming two months. Man! THANKS!! :D Looks like a really solid add for a future stack with Alphamine def!!! Probably to get me ripped for summer!

markam
02-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Mark! You just gave me a new ''must buy product'' to stock up on when I'm in the States in these coming two months. Man! THANKS!! :D Looks like a really solid add for a future stack with Alphamine def!!! Probably to get me ripped for summer!

Jeez, aren't you ripped enough?

You could add some Synthetic supplement (PES) Shift caps to that stack, or SNS Thyrocaps (same thing).

You won't be disappointed with Vanillean. I love a product that burns fat while I sleep:)

markam
02-06-2013, 06:04 PM
IIRC?

How bad of a joint pain are we talking about? And what would you personally advise to leave out of the stack Rodja, since I know you know this game really well !

LX lowers cortisol. 2 caps were the max I could tolerate.
Erase pro lowers estrogen and cortisol and one pill has the equivalent of 3 normal erase pills plus other stuff. I bought some when it was discounted and found it too strong so every other day or every two days I would take two erase pills instead of EP.

Do not use LX and EP together.

VayneZ
02-06-2013, 06:33 PM
I'll add one of those two to the list as well. Shift's discontinued on NP.. and only 3 bottles of Thyrocaps left... Man I hope next month when I place the order they're still there... would really be nice for the metabolic rate.

And thnx for clearing Rodja's comment up! Gotcha! I'll probably run LeanXtreme and Alphamine together this time. I still got more to rip mannnn :cool:

weekend
02-06-2013, 06:59 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zaR_DSNB3LY/Tzwgsh43ZZI/AAAAAAAAAHI/vvHPIgcD47g/s1600/chicken-and-broccoli.jpg