PDA

View Full Version : Dihydroboldenone aka 1Test Cypionate

Rodja
01-07-2013, 02:50 PM
There's not a lot of feedback on this as it only recently started reemerging on the UGL scene after a several year absence in the wake of the '05 ban. The PH version, which I never tried, seemed to not have the same pop from the feedback on internet (take it with a grain of salt). I know of very few people that tried the OG hormone and/or 1AD outside of Ryansm, but ask anyone who used it in the early 00's and they'll give a glaring review.

I'm starting week 7 at 500mg of 1T Cyp and 375mg of Test E. At the beginning of the cycle, I was ~208-210. As of this morning, I am 221. Not the best measure, but my belt is still on the same notch yet my gear is a fucking pain in the ass to get into position, especially my shirt. Traps and triceps are noticeably larger, zero bloat, and no loss on libido. I actually bought this premade (weird, I know) and had heard horror stories regarding PIP with 1T, but I've had none. The side effects have been some lethargy and insomnia (what potent compound does this sound like?). However, the lethargy occurred when my calories where not as high as they needed to be. When I started, I was eating about 4000-4200 kcals per day and kept this level for 2-3 weeks. After that, I bumped it up to 5000-5400kcals and have had zero issues. I plan to increase to 6000kcals per day if I hit 227-229 by the end of the month.

weekend
01-07-2013, 03:26 PM
damn dude! have you gone off cycle for a bit yet or are you still going since i last talked to you?

h2s
01-07-2013, 03:32 PM
You are one of the only reviews I have seen that does not cite extreme pip.

Rodja
01-07-2013, 04:00 PM
damn dude! have you gone off cycle for a bit yet or are you still going since i last talked to you?

I did a blast of 750mg E and 50mg ED of Tren Ace that lasted about 6 weeks (it was for a meet that eventually got cancelled) and then tapered to 250mg until the last week of November, which is when I started my current blast.

You are one of the only reviews I have seen that does not cite extreme pip.

I guess I got lucky, but I do make sure to heat the oil before pinning.

DJM
01-07-2013, 04:56 PM
trauma did not report pip either, and same feedback, a 'light' trenbolone, as said infamy

hasnt popped up here yet at all, id love to try, sounds sexy

Rodja
01-07-2013, 05:07 PM
trauma did not report pip either, and same feedback, a 'light' trenbolone, as said infamy

hasnt popped up here yet at all, id love to try, sounds sexy

This has actually hit a tad harder than 50mg ED of Ace. Granted, it's a bit more hormone after ester weight, but I've noticed more mass gains and insomnia from this.

longBallLima
01-07-2013, 05:38 PM
any increased irritability, mood swings or any other psychological effects, as it apparently happens with trenbolone? (granted, never used it, going from 3rd party accounts)

burlyman30
01-07-2013, 05:46 PM
Wondering why 1-T seems to be so difficult to get. Are raws rare? Is it difficult to synthesize? Hard to blend without it crashing?

weekend
01-07-2013, 05:57 PM
I did a blast of 750mg E and 50mg ED of Tren Ace that lasted about 6 weeks (it was for a meet that eventually got cancelled) and then tapered to 250mg until the last week of November, which is when I started my current blast.

I guess I got lucky, but I do make sure to heat the oil before pinning.

So you're blasting and cruising for life then?

Rulk
01-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Wondering why 1-T seems to be so difficult to get. Are raws rare? Is it difficult to synthesize? Hard to blend without it crashing?

Was kind of wondering this too. Would like to get my mitts on some. Loved the PH version.

DJM
01-07-2013, 07:20 PM

theres a point with if one plans to cycle more often or longer, pct becomes a hinderance and cruising in between is easier, as long as checkups are done to make sure all is good.....then eventually , if it were me, id go get a script.....however i know rodja brews his own, thus its probably equal to anything rx as he has control over it from powder to injection

Infamy
01-08-2013, 07:07 AM
I have nothing but good things to say about 1-t. It was a great cycle with undeserved fat loss, muscle gain and really the only side was I needed to mix it with something else before injecting or it crashed in my muscle. This could have just been a problem with the ugl and their mixing though.

Legit 1-t is hard to find. I know geneza sell a version but the last time I tried it I got some watered down crap - possibly just oil.

Tren is still king in my book but 1-t is a really good steroid which doesn't get the praise it deserves IMO. If I were a guy who used gear 365 I'd probably use 1-t as the base (I don't like test I get bloat from it no matter what AI I used, what ester and with a spotless diet).

Rodja
01-08-2013, 08:30 AM
any increased irritability, mood swings or any other psychological effects, as it apparently happens with trenbolone? (granted, never used it, going from 3rd party accounts)

None, but I didn't get that with tren either.

They're not overly difficult to obtain, but, from what I hear, it's a pain to brew. The raws are a tad expensive as well.

I never say anything will be for life. I'm about to hit the 1 year mark and, unlike everything I was lead to believe via the internet, atrophy has not been that significant.

ryansm
01-08-2013, 01:59 PM
My experience with 1-T cyp was from DS back in the days, it kept crashing and I had to keep getting it back into solution. Shit hurt because of this I'm sure. I agree with everything Rodja says...if you can get it and keep it from crashing I suggest you try it.

BBG
01-08-2013, 02:28 PM

They're not overly difficult to obtain, but, from what I hear, it's a pain to brew. The raws are a tad expensive as well.

I never say anything will be for life. I'm about to hit the 1 year mark and, unlike everything I was lead to believe via the internet, atrophy has not been that significant.

Yeah on 200-300mg of test with an AI (or not if E is in control) it's not that bad.

nate3993
01-08-2013, 02:29 PM

but we know you're supressed. there's no question in anyone's mind. plus ball size can't be an indicator. or were u just saying that you read that by now you nuts should be shriveled up and they aren't?

BBG
01-08-2013, 03:11 PM
but we know you're supressed. there's no question in anyone's mind. plus ball size can't be an indicator. or were u just saying that you read that by now you nuts should be shriveled up and they aren't?

No he's saying that his HPTA is up and running while cycling and he's not suppressed at all.

:rolleyes:

nate3993
01-08-2013, 03:39 PM
No he's saying that his HPTA is up and running while cycling and he's not suppressed at all.

:rolleyes:

yeah yeah yeah smartass. the way he said it made it sound like he was speaking on suppression and testicular atrophy. im sure he meant that he after all he read, his balls would be little to none. i get it.

Rodja
01-08-2013, 04:11 PM
My experience with 1-T cyp was from DS back in the days, it kept crashing and I had to keep getting it back into solution. Shit hurt because of this I'm sure. I agree with everything Rodja says...if you can get it and keep it from crashing I suggest you try it.

Mine keeps crashing as well, but hasn't had any bearing on PIP. The constant heating back into solution has been my only complaint.

Never said anything regarding suppression. I'm speaking solely about testicular size.

O_RYAN_007
01-08-2013, 10:14 PM
atrophy has not been that significant.

How have you accomplished this? how much and how often do you use hcg?

weekend
01-08-2013, 10:45 PM
hmmm...

i have used hcg on my cycle consistently from week 2 and i have pretty significant atrophy... probably 40% smaller than usual.

Scope75
01-08-2013, 11:08 PM
hmmm...

i have used hcg on my cycle consistently from week 2 and i have pretty significant atrophy... probably 40% smaller than usual.
That's not what I wanted to hear.
I have a 16wk cycle coming up this year and planned to run HCG from week 2-16.

O_RYAN_007
01-09-2013, 06:38 AM
That's not what I wanted to hear.
I have a 16wk cycle coming up this year and planned to run HCG from week 2-16.

Why not start the day after the first test shot??

Rodja
01-09-2013, 06:55 AM
How have you accomplished this? how much and how often do you use hcg?
I haven't used hCG since September when I last used Deca. One of the things that I think has helped is that I run only moderate doses and my cycle is built around just testosterone. January 16th will be one full year and, during that time, I've been at 500mg for 5 months, 250mg for 4 months, 750mg for 6 weeks, and 375mg for 8 weeks (current dose). I've used two orals during this time: Epi (50mg for 50 days) and UD (16-20mg for 42 days). Deca was used collectively for 6 months in the year at 400mg for 3 months and 200mg for 3 months (joint support), Ace was 6 weeks at 50mg ED, and, now, 1T at 500mg.

Outside of the initial atrophy, there has not been additional atrophy since month two. There is not a date that I have in mind when I plan to fully come off, but there are two things that I'm anticipating to happen and either one would cause me to cease: acceptance into UT for my PhD (hook 'em, bitches) or totaling elite.

No need for immediate usage of hCG.

DJM
01-09-2013, 07:35 AM
hmmm...

pics?

Scope75
01-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Before I placed my order it seemed like most started HCG after 2 weeks but now it seems like HCG from day 1 is best.
I'll see about picking up more HCG and just run it from the get go, and do some more research.

Scope75
01-09-2013, 07:57 AM
No need for immediate usage of hCG.
When do you recommend starting HCG, at what dose and how often?

Rodja
01-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Before I placed my order it seemed like most started HCG after 2 weeks but now it seems like HCG from day 1 is best.
I'll see about picking up more HCG and just run it from the get go.

Where the fuck are you getting this information? People get more and more irrational with anabolics by the day it seems. hCG's primary role has nothing to do with testicular atrophy; it's for HPTA health. You're not going to avoid atrophy with hCG. Your only hope is to minimize atrophy and your HPTA axis will not be markedly suppressed for several weeks if using long-estered AAS.

When do you recommend starting HCG, at what dose and how often?

Depends on cycle dosages and compounds. 6 weeks of P or 12-14 weeks of E will not need hCG. A longer (16-20 weeks) cycle with multiple compounds is when, IMO, it should be utilized, but protocol is changing. The desensitization BS that you read with higher doses for 6-10 weeks is broscience.

Scope75
01-09-2013, 08:54 AM
My cycle will be
Test E@500 for 14 weeks
Dbol@50 1-5
Var@50 10-16
HCG@350ui eod 2-16
Aromasin 12.5 ED

Rodja
01-09-2013, 09:05 AM
My cycle will be
Test E@500 for 14 weeks
Dbol@50 1-5
Var@50 10-16
HCG@350ui eod 2-16
Aromasin 12.5 ED

I'd lower the dose of dbol first as I highly doubt you need 50mg. I actually just had a conversation on Sunday about dbol and how dosing went from 20-30mg to 50mg in a span of a couple of years. You're on for 16 weeks and taking hCG for 15 of those weeks. Scally's recent protocols (granted, this is for fertility and failed PCT) is only the final 2-3 weeks prior to PCT of hCG.

tallstraw
01-19-2013, 10:33 PM
1-ad from ergo converts to this? I thought it converted to 1-testosterone itself. Not the dihydroboldenone..? I had no idea. Or does it not and I'm missing something? I could've sworn I posted this question someqhere else on here. But I guess not.

Rodja
01-20-2013, 12:10 AM
1-ad from ergo converts to this? I thought it converted to 1-testosterone itself. Not the dihydroboldenone..? I had no idea. Or does it not and I'm missing something? I could've sworn I posted this question someqhere else on here. But I guess not.

1T and dihydroboldenone are the same hormone.

tallstraw
01-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Well now I feel like an idiot. When I was reading up on it on one of the sites I know that's legit. Their write was sayingthe 1t they had for sale isn't even 1-testosterone. It's actually dihydroboldenone and just named 1-test. So I was just under the impression they were 2 different things. I thought 1-testosterone had a different nomenclature/name.

Rayjay
02-01-2013, 03:04 PM
1T and dihydroboldenone are the same hormone.

Wait, doesn't boldenone turn into dihydroboldenone after 5a-reducing? I could swear I read that somewhere but I didn't realize that was 1-T. Is 1-T a metabolite of Boldenone or did I totally get that wrong???

Rodja
02-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Wait, doesn't boldenone turn into dihydroboldenone after 5a-reducing? I could swear I read that somewhere but I didn't realize that was 1-T. Is 1-T a metabolite of Boldenone or did I totally get that wrong???

Yes, it is the 5a reduced form, but I have no idea what the conversion or metabolization of bold to DHB is (or if any data on it exists).

Enuke65
02-02-2013, 10:05 AM
Excerpt

As mentioned above, dihydroboldenone is structurally similar to methenolone and boldenone and less so to testosterone despite the commonly used name for it, 1-testosterone. For this reason some female athletes may be inclined to use the drug as well. The potential for development of symptoms of virilization still remain but are not as severe as with synthetic testosterone or other harsher drugs. This is not to say however that dihydroboldenone is a mild drug. To simplify the explanation of exactly what the drug is, it is to boldenone as dihydrotestosterone (dihydrotestosterone) is to testosterone. This would explain why the effects of the drug, both positive and negative, are so dissimilar to those of boldenone. Like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, a portion of the boldenone that a user administers converts to dihydroboldenone. Also similarly, dihydroboldenone like dihydrotestosterone does not convert to anything else past that compound.

Rodja
02-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Excerpt

As mentioned above, dihydroboldenone is structurally similar to methenolone and boldenone and less so to testosterone despite the commonly used name for it, 1-testosterone. For this reason some female athletes may be inclined to use the drug as well. The potential for development of symptoms of virilization still remain but are not as severe as with synthetic testosterone or other harsher drugs. This is not to say however that dihydroboldenone is a mild drug. To simplify the explanation of exactly what the drug is, it is to boldenone as dihydrotestosterone (dihydrotestosterone) is to testosterone. This would explain why the effects of the drug, both positive and negative, are so dissimilar to those of boldenone. Like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, a portion of the boldenone that a user administers converts to dihydroboldenone. Also similarly, dihydroboldenone like dihydrotestosterone does not convert to anything else past that compound.

It definitely converts; that's not a debate.

Enuke65
02-02-2013, 10:42 AM
Got it, was providing it merely for support, from llewellyn

Trauma1
03-25-2013, 06:58 PM
I probably should update my feedback about it since I never finished my log online. I will say that it was very impressive stuff; definitely similar to milder aspects of the Tren compound in my experience. The body recomposition effects were very evident and probably the most impressive aspect of the compound. I could literally eat almost anything and not put on any fat.

However...during the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle, I started to develop palpitations and shortness of breath one day while at the gym. My blood pressure was sitting at 200/100 mmHg. This then started to occur daily while at rest as well. I've never had any blood pressure effects outside of Tren use in the past. I dropped the the 1-Test Cyp and the issue resolved for the last few weeks of the cycle.

All in all, it was good stuff. The side effects are definitely expected considering the cycle was a total of 15 weeks. I never had any significant PIP.

Nice thread, Rod!

-T1

burlyman30
03-25-2013, 08:18 PM
John , remind me of your dosage on that cycle. I would imagine side effects would be directly related 2 dosage. It is interesting, however, that the side effects ramped up in intensity towards the end of cycle rather than presenting themselves within the first couple weeks. I suppose as it build up in your system the overall amount compounded to the point where you saw those effects.

Trauma1
03-25-2013, 08:28 PM
John , remind me of your dosage on that cycle. I would imagine side effects would be directly related 2 dosage. It is interesting, however, that the side effects ramped up in intensity towards the end of cycle rather than presenting themselves within the first couple weeks. I suppose as it build up in your system the overall amount compounded to the point where you saw those effects.

I think I started at 400mg/week and then bumped to 500mg/week after about a month. I knew a couple of guys that had said their sweet spot was right at 500mg/week. I have to agree, because I was impressed with the cycle.

There's no doubt it was the 1-Test Cyp causing the issues as well. The side effects definitely seemed insidiously progressive. I've played around with my fair share of goodies over the years, and not much outside Tren has ever given me issues; even at higher-end dosages.

Rodja
03-25-2013, 08:29 PM
John,

Do you think the overall weight gain of your cycle, which I believe was a 20+lb gain, also played a factor into this?

Trauma1
03-25-2013, 08:41 PM
John,

Do you think the overall weight gain of your cycle, which I believe was a 20+lb gain, also played a factor into this?

With the rapid weight gain and fluid volume retention, it's certainly possible that it did, but I'd been up to that weight previously and never had any issues even remotely similar. I've always kept a good log of vital stats along the way with most cycles, and Tren was one of the few that gave me side effects similar in nature; as did Phera in high dosages. The insomnia was much worse with Tren in comparison.

Rodja
03-25-2013, 08:45 PM
With the rapid weight gain and fluid volume retention, it's certainly possible that it did, but I'd been up to that weight previously and never had any issues even remotely similar. I've always kept a good log of vital stats along the way with most cycles, and Tren was one of the few that gave me side effects similar in nature; as did Phera in high dosages. The insomnia was much worse with Tren in comparison.

I didn't notice any BP issues with it and I used it for ~12 weeks. However, I didn't have a huge weight gain from the cycle.

Trauma1
03-25-2013, 08:50 PM
I didn't notice any BP issues with it and I used it for ~12 weeks. However, I didn't have a huge weight gain from the cycle.

I had used everything previously, so that was the only x-factor. Who knows. I remember when M1T first came out my buddy had major blood pressure issues right from the start; I never had them, but definitely felt like death while on it. It's always good to document how compounds seem to affect people differently. There aren't many who've used this stuff in recent times, so it's good to see some more individual feedback on it.

Rodja
03-25-2013, 08:52 PM
I had used everything previously, so that was the only x-factor. Who knows. I remember when M1T first came out my buddy had major blood pressure issues right from the start; I never had them, but definitely felt like death while on it. It's always good to document how compounds seem to affect people differently. There aren't many who've used this stuff in recent times, so it's good to see some more individual feedback on it.

It's expensive, but is a hell of a drug.

Trauma1
03-25-2013, 08:56 PM

It is. Out of everything that I've every used, it's one of my favorites.

h2s
03-25-2013, 10:38 PM
I always wanted to try it. Honestly though, after trying tren and seeing that it treats me well, I am not sure that I would look to too much else.

smash1904
11-03-2013, 03:58 AM
What is the CAS number for 1-test c?

dacookiemonsta
03-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Probably a very weird bump but I've been doing some research into different compounds now that pretty much everything is illegal or gone..

Talk about a headache.. What was the original TD years ago with 1-Test cyp which is actually dehydroboldenone?

If a guy tells you over and over he is taking straight DHT what is he really on? Stanolone? Epiandrosterone that converts to Stano? Has there ever been DHT just produced so it doesn't have to go through the conversion process? Is this is a very stupid question?

I know Henry from Iron Legion did a pretty good steroid profile but I'd love to see some kind of chart that discusses of steroid and the precursor.. I get a headache when I try to read about this stuff..

weekend
03-03-2015, 07:14 PM
no clue on the TD; but i used injectable stanolone acetate suspension. which is actual DHT. i even injected it into my nipples. do not inject suspensions into your nipples. swellllllling! but it killed the sensitivity after the 2 weeks it took for them to clear up swelling-wise.

i wish stanolone was available brewed in oil.

recently i used a small amount of AHv3 after using masteron instead for weeks, i think i like the AHv3 better. we will see when i get my life in order.

i should be starting dihydroboldenone base tomorrow, or by friday (as long as everything goes smoothly in life tomorrow), along with test base, and tren ace in a blend... "insanabol" hahahah its dark fucking brown.

excited.

tallstraw
03-03-2015, 08:14 PM
In for this.

weekend
03-04-2015, 01:43 AM
i'll update for sure.

honestly though, with likely very potent tren in the mix, i'm not sure how i can give a good review unless it blows me away lol

dacookiemonsta
03-04-2015, 10:08 PM
no clue on the TD; but i used injectable stanolone acetate suspension. which is actual DHT. i even injected it into my nipples. do not inject suspensions into your nipples. swellllllling! but it killed the sensitivity after the 2 weeks it took for them to clear up swelling-wise.

i wish stanolone was available brewed in oil.

recently i used a small amount of AHv3 after using masteron instead for weeks, i think i like the AHv3 better. we will see when i get my life in order.

i should be starting dihydroboldenone base tomorrow, or by friday (as long as everything goes smoothly in life tomorrow), along with test base, and tren ace in a blend... "insanabol" hahahah its dark fucking brown.

excited.

working on stano base, trest ace, test base, and boldenone base all for a TD stack. Thinking of mixing in trenavar too. I won't be running all of those at the same time. Still debating that.

Like I said I'd like to know if that dihydroboldenone "base" you're talking about is basically just dihydroboldenone aka 1-test cyp aka what 1 dhea converts to..

weekend
03-16-2015, 12:37 PM
i thought i replied to the above cookie, base means no ester. so yes it is 1 test with no ester. but dihydroboldenone is a more accurate name

gone through 5 ml of the blend now. running it with mast. i have seen some pretty cool changes. but libido is a bit lower than this stack without the DHB.

i will be switching to tren E for vacation and get back on the DHB blend when i am back, so i'll have a better review on the libido aspects..

overall i think primo with tren would be better because primo is very much libido positive and the point of it is a relatively side free anabolic... but honestly tren might just overpower both of these bad boys lol

unfortunately i dont have access to DHB in non-blended form so i dunno how it compares on its own.

weekend
04-11-2015, 12:41 AM
so i just finished using DHB for the time being. it isn't anything special when compared or stacked with tren.

i recommend primo over DHB, i did however only use about 300 mg per week. it was about 4 weeks with 1 week off in the middle (and only on test, tren and mast long esters)