PDA

View Full Version : Advice for AndroBulk cycle

Swolesaurus
01-08-2013, 12:11 AM
So I fortunately took advantage of the BOGO sale on AB in the fall right before the raid. I have two bottles of AB that I'm planning on running for 8 weeks (6 caps per day). The directions on the box indicate to take the full dose (6 caps) first thing upon waking up. I know that v2 of the Andro series directed you to take one dose first thing in the morning and then a second dose 6 -8 hours later. Is there any particular reason why the dosing is different? Would there be any advantage to splitting up the does to 3 caps in the morning and 3 in the afternoon? I train after work, so by the time I get to the gym it would be about 11 hours since I dosed if I do the full 6 caps in the morning. I appreciate any input you can offer.

burlyman30
01-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Just my .02, but I'd take 3 morning and 3 evening. The purpose behind the 6 in the morning was so that the body would begin to normalize by evening and your normal HTPA function would be less affected. This actually seemed to work, too, based on the evidence I saw. But for all out muscle building, having a more constant blood level of the AB would be more beneficial. The way I looked at it, you will have to do a PCT regardless of whether you are suppressed a little or a lot, so maximize muscle building and let the HTPA suffer a bit more. It'll recover in PCT.

Scope75
01-08-2013, 07:50 AM
I'm with burly and would split the doses up.
I've been taking AL/AHv3 and I've split the doses from the start.