PDA

View Full Version : video on trenbolone

DJM
01-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Gear Talk With Jason Trenbolone Fat Burning Fact Or Fiction - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS5tmscUmkM)

burlyman30
01-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Nice find.

BBG
01-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Very nice find!

Scope75
01-08-2013, 05:54 PM
At first I was thinking it was going to be a funny video but in the end it was full of info.
Tren seem to be taking SwoleSource over.

burlyman30
01-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Tren seem to be taking SwoleSource over.

HAHAHAHA. Repped.

DJM
01-08-2013, 07:54 PM
it shed a light for me personally, as iv never dropped bf as fast as its touted.....1st time i put on alot, this past summer i cut, but dropped cals from carbs, and tightened up alot, but wasnt dramatic and alot of it was due to my consistent diet and cardio before and past the drug.......he echoes infamy's stance on as little as 100 test a wk or less and more tren......and of course it obviously churns dreams of that whore ex girlfriend trenbolone in my head

yes scope its taken over, in the hands of the right user its tough to top
in the hands of an idiot, you get the tren nightmare stories

Cobalt
01-08-2013, 08:08 PM
in the hands of an idiot, you get the tren nightmare stories

dibs.

Coolazice
01-08-2013, 08:20 PM
dibs.

lol

DJM
01-08-2013, 08:27 PM
dibs.
smart ass

was a general statement, and if you want it closer to home i recall last year a pp member wanted to ride tren (oddly same term you used), had a more synergistic stack actually, but was playing things by ear, by wk 4 i had pms every 2hrs, and burly i think as well....oh but he wanted to be jacked...kid had knobs and gf issues from zero libido, 3months post pct was still not recovered, the shit wrecked him, he had the attitude that he was invincible.....your thread was littered with comments and advice from people with exp, and me personally alot because things sounded familiar and even worse, and i didnt wanna see another train wreck if it didnt have to happen....doesnt mean it would have, just im of the better to have and not need than need and not have thinking....what you saw as bashing was more men talking to you straight up

i wont bother anymore, sorry your sarcasm was hard to ignore

Cobalt
01-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Message received, and the sarcasm was a bit out of line.
Like I said, the fact that you even take the time to throw the info at me is more than appreciated, and I ask that you please continue. I'll try harder to stop being such a baby about it when I don't like what I hear.

nate3993
01-08-2013, 08:48 PM
i saw it more as a playful joke.

DJM
01-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Message received, and the sarcasm was a bit out of line.
Like I said, the fact that you even take the time to throw the info at me is more than appreciated, and I ask that you please continue. I'll try harder to stop being such a baby about it when I don't like what I hear.

i dont mind sarcasm at all, i like tough love, and i truly dont mind if you told me go fuck myself.......we're all guys here, not teenage girls
and the brokeback stuff was me n burly, and again, dude he was the joker!!!

even if you wanna be a baby, if the message is received, and it helps you navigate your cycle, the end justifies the means.....no one on here wants you to be a cracked out sweating heart racing no libido mess in 6weeks

i will give one more piece of advice, you seem to get stressed and or annoyed by trivial stuff, youve even referenced stress from food choices and or work......if you havent, be honest with your wife in what you are taking, namely the tren, so as if ever you are quick tempered or annoyed easy by her (it can magnify pre-exisitng character traits), you both can say its that, im gonna back off the dose a little honey.......im fkn chill as they come, but ever so often i had a short fuse for stupid shit shed tell me i didnt do, she couldnt tell, but i knew in my head to try a bit harder to relax in that moment......personal exp man

Cobalt
01-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Wife already knows about it. I just lost it because of some really retarded shit that happened.
That and a lapse in my meds that I take on a normal basis. I had to get a new script written because my refills ran out. My bottle said I had one refill left, but it was apparently a "typo."
I'm usually just fine while on my medication, even not so bad while off. The problem is when I suddenly just stop taking it after being on it for 6 months straight. It causes a crash in serotonin levels in my brain and makes me go ape shit.

Scope75
01-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Wife already knows about it. I just lost it because of some really retarded shit that happened.
That and a lapse in my meds that I take on a normal basis. I had to get a new script written because my refills ran out. My bottle said I had one refill left, but it was apparently a "typo."
I'm usually just fine while on my medication, even not so bad while off. The problem is when I suddenly just stop taking it after being on it for 6 months straight. It causes a crash in serotonin levels in my brain and makes me go ape shit.
All these meds for other problems and you still want to inject and take steroids??
Outside looking in your cycle on top of your other health/mental problems is just plain crazy.
Hope all goes well with whatever you do.

Cobalt
01-08-2013, 11:57 PM
All these meds for other problems and you still want to inject and take steroids??
Outside looking in your cycle on top of your other health/mental problems is just plain crazy.
Hope all goes well with whatever you do.

When you have an inoperable hypothalamic tumor and synthetic hormones are the only thing that make you feel normal, it doesn't seem too crazy, does it? Kinda sucks when you get told you could be dead the next day or live another 30 years.

BBG
01-09-2013, 12:07 AM
When you have an inoperable hypothalamic tumor and synthetic hormones are the only thing that make you feel normal, it doesn't seem too crazy, does it? Kinda sucks when you get told you could be dead the next day or live another 30 years.

Here's to another 30 years

DJM
01-09-2013, 12:17 AM
http://www.mancaveday.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/salute1.jpg

burlyman30
01-09-2013, 12:26 AM

http://i.imgur.com/jIKzJ.jpg

Cobalt
01-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Awww, you guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I just *sniff* dunno what to say...
Where the fuck is my Letro?

Scope75
01-09-2013, 07:59 AM
Awww, you guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I just *sniff* dunno what to say...
Where the fuck is my Letro?
Hopefully the roids and other drugs allow you to live a happy life.
Good luck bro.

h2s
01-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Decent video, watched it last night.

AestheticOne
01-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Were there no studies done on the drug when Parabolan was around? I'm confused how we could've had a pharmacy making this stuff for human consumption without any research behind it....

burlyman30
01-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Were there no studies done on the drug when Parabolan was around? I'm confused how we could've had a pharmacy making this stuff for human consumption without any research behind it....

It was a whole different world back then. Unregulated. Emerging. Very few people knew what steroids were.

O_RYAN_007
01-09-2013, 10:55 PM
Seems like the dude know his stuff!

Scope75
01-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Seems like the dude know his stuff!
Sure does..
Sounds like low dose Test and Tren is the ultimate cycle.

O_RYAN_007
01-10-2013, 06:25 AM
Sure does..
Sounds like low dose Test and Tren is the ultimate cycle.

I agree!

DJM
01-10-2013, 07:16 AM
I agree!

"YO TAMBIEN"

http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/195bbpic.jpg

Scope75
01-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Is that a Tren bull or a one of those double muscle bulls?

xxiv
01-10-2013, 08:42 AM
Gear Talk With Jason Trenbolone Fat Burning Fact Or Fiction - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS5tmscUmkM)

This video is pretty informative, great link.
Jason's other videos are great as well. Is he active at any sites?

Infamy
01-10-2013, 09:07 AM
I definitely thing low test is the way to go with tren.

I'm also convinced that the horrible sides people experience in tren are as a result of high estrogen. Tren independently raises estrogen levels (despite not aromatising) and whether AIs stop this I can't say but it's possible they can't due to the pathways probably involved which don't use the aromatase enzyme.

Think about it, usual tren sides are sweats, anxious state of mind, insomnia and the usual gyno complaints. All of which are exactly the same symptoms of high estrogen.

So if are using tren and highly aromatising compounds like test expect a lot of estrogen and sides.

I have gotten all trens sides but interestingly only when running high test with it. Nowadays I used very low test with tren.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 09:12 AM
What AI and serm do you recommend having on hand when running tren?
Should the AI just be started with the tren or wait to see if you really need it?

DJM
01-10-2013, 10:12 AM
letro from day 1
clomid or torem

Infamy
01-10-2013, 10:44 AM
What djm said. Although I prefer clomid to torem since torem is so often faked.

I'd also have raloxifene on hand before starting the cycle coz you probably will get the beginnings of gyno no matter what AI you take.

Rodja
01-10-2013, 11:10 AM
This is one of the first videos/articles that talks about the mitochondrial expression, which causes the hot feeling, and nutrient repartitioning from insulin sensitivity, but I raised an eyebrow regarding the carb/fat intake and BF loss.

burlyman30
01-10-2013, 11:20 AM
This is one of the first videos/articles that talks about the mitochondrial expression, which causes the hot feeling, and nutrient repartitioning from insulin sensitivity, but I raised an eyebrow regarding the carb/fat intake and BF loss.

I knew it caused the body to burn off excess calories, but I did not know this happened at the mitochondrial level. I never really questioned "how or why". And like you, the carb/fat information made me think "based on what research?" I won't say it is incorrect, but I'm just not sure that information has been tested yet. If this is true, then a moderate carb, low fat, high protein diet would be far more effective for fat loss on Trenbolone than a low carb Primal-style diet.

DJM
01-10-2013, 12:24 PM
^^^ill let you know😉

Scope75
01-10-2013, 12:51 PM
^** that should be fun.

Infamy
01-10-2013, 01:57 PM
^^^ill let you know😉

I thought you were never using tren again? You weakened already?!

longBallLima
01-10-2013, 02:12 PM

since you said you experienced all the mental sides, with low test and letro, were you able to completely avoid them?

DJM
01-10-2013, 02:21 PM

hgh is too fkn expensive man.....i truly was gonna just do that n test here on out....but 5-6kits today is alot more than 2 vials of tren e.........tbh i dont feel like running anything......sadly i was horribly sick all holiday and i shrunk and i only get big when im pumped up at the gym, its fkn shitty lol.........i might just run some of the human grade bac02 that ippy was raving about:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

since you said you experienced all the mental sides, with low test and letro, were you able to completely avoid them?
i got them the first time too, towards the end, second/last time, nada

h2s
01-10-2013, 02:24 PM

With your low/no test approach, how high do you run tren?

longBallLima
01-10-2013, 02:25 PM
hgh is too fkn expensive man.....i truly was gonna just do that n test here on out....but 5-6kits today is alot more than 2 vials of tren e.........tbh i dont feel like running anything......sadly i was horribly sick all holiday and i shrunk and i only get big when im pumped up at the gym, its fkn shitty lol.........i might just run some of the human grade bac02 that ippy was raving about:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

did any ancillary help or your body just got used to it?

and real pharma grade bac is hard to come by!! :P

burlyman30
01-10-2013, 02:39 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Might as well just start running Tren in your PCT :D

DJM
01-10-2013, 03:16 PM
did any ancillary help or your body just got used to it?

and real pharma grade bac is hard to come by!! :P

didnt get used to it, it was the last week or so of the tren part, i was on vacation, and minor paranoia, like my gf did love me n shit, if she didnt want sex on the spot i got very frustrated ect ect, i was cranky here n there......wasnt constant, but there was signs, enough for me to see tren was the culprit as i dont normally think like that....i did not pin again also

the next cycle, similar minus mast, little lower test (dropped from 350 to 250) and never got it, personally the 250test and 350 tren was excellent on all accounts, only side was up n down appetite and the weird nausea wanting to vomit few times a week....no other sides really, insomnia here n there but not horrible......id even lower the test more next time, maybe 125-150, and raise tren to 400 (this lab is very potent)

im not big on ancilleries either, i had lisinopril for bp, which was never high but was raised from baseline, baby aspirin, fish oil and nothing else, i just eat well, alot of water, greens formula ontop of the veggies i eat, blueberries every day.....bloods were good

- - - Updated - - -

Might as well just start running Tren in your PCT :D

whats pct?????

Cobalt
01-10-2013, 03:38 PM
if she didnt want sex on the spot i got very frustrated

Sounds like a normal male to me.

Infamy
01-11-2013, 08:57 AM
My usual dose is 100mg a day of tren ace. Gives fantastic results that no other steroid has come close to. It's the only steroid I know of which can lose fat whilst gaining muscle,

I sometimes front load with 800mg a week of tren e for maybe the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle then hit the tren ace for the remaining 12 weeks. That way I get the long lasting effects of the tren e on top of the ace but the tren e is out of my system before pct. I also wait about a month after my last tren ace shot to let it clear my system before pct. it's amazing how suppressive even a tiny amount of ace is. People don't give it the respect it deserves.

With your low/no test approach, how high do you run tren?

Infamy
01-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Using tren ace 100mg a day, 150mg masteron eod and 250mg test e every 2 weeks I got zero sides other than the inescapable slight gyno towards the end which cleared up in a few weeks of raloxifene. I used Letro at 0.625 per day from the start too and bumped it up to 1.25mg a day at the end but it still could stop the gyno.

Compare that to 100mg eod tren ace and 600mg a week of test e and I was a paranoid wreck with backne so bad I had to sleep in a t shirt and had to cut the cycle short after 4 weeks!!

Lesson learned test and tren don't compliment each other well unless the test is really low dosed!

Scope75
01-11-2013, 09:04 AM
My usual dose is 100mg a day of tren ace. Gives fantastic results that no other steroid has come close to. It's the only steroid I know of which can lose fat whilst gaining muscle,

I sometimes front load with 800mg a week of tren e for maybe the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle then hit the tren ace for the remaining 12 weeks. That way I get the long lasting effects of the tren e on top of the ace but the tren e is out of my system before pct. I also wait about a month after my last tren ace shot to let it clear my system before pct. it's amazing how suppressive even a tiny amount of ace is. People don't give it the respect it deserves.
Wow that's a lot of tren.
How are the sides at that dose?

h2s
01-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Using tren ace 100mg a day, 150mg masteron eod and 250mg test e every 2 weeks I got zero sides other than the inescapable slight gyno towards the end which cleared up in a few weeks of raloxifene. I used Letro at 0.625 per day from the start too and bumped it up to 1.25mg a day at the end but it still could stop the gyno.

Compare that to 100mg eod tren ace and 600mg a week of test e and I was a paranoid wreck with backne so bad I had to sleep in a t shirt and had to cut the cycle short after 4 weeks!!

Lesson learned test and tren don't compliment each other well unless the test is really low dosed!

Nice. Thank you. I am lower on the tren ~450/wk, higher on mast ~100mg/wk (Talking to others, lab might be slightly underdosed), and test is a bit here and there, which I would probably average to about 150/wk. Sides haven't been bad at all, occasional night sweats. Although this morning I noticed some acne on the back, but it is common for me on anything, and clears with light otc cream usage.

He said what his sides were lol.

Infamy
01-11-2013, 10:46 AM
It is but it works well for me.

I'm currently experimenting with 50mg ace a day to compare whether the extra cost of 100mg a day is worth it and gives appreciably less results. Only in week one so too early to say yet.

Sides is slight gyno at end of the run which is typical for me and easily cleared up in a few weeks.

I don't know if this is a side or not but I will say that my liver function is always elevated after a tren run. Not massively just a bit above the upper limit of normal. However I admit I can't be 100% certain the tren was to blame as I was using masteron too and maybe the 1-methylation caused slight liver stress? My best guess is that tren is to blame though since I get liver enzyme elevations really badly from dienolone (aka tren aka the old pp tren lv) so its likley that as the compounds are related that it's big brother is the one hitting my liver. I use udca but my values were still up on it. Maybe my liver is more sensitive than most though.

Infamy
01-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Nice. Thank you. I am lower on the tren ~450/wk, higher on mast ~100mg/wk (Talking to others, lab might be slightly underdosed), and test is a bit here and there, which I would probably average to about 150/wk. Sides haven't been bad at all, occasional night sweats. Although this morning I noticed some acne on the back, but it is common for me on anything, and clears with light otc cream usage.

He said what his sides were lol.

Thanks. Regarding the night sweats and acne, I'd consider upping your AI dose. From experience I really don't think it's possible to go too high and since I got no night sweats when taking a hard line with estrogen - Im going to say that estrogen is to blame here.

BBG
01-11-2013, 11:20 AM

Having really high androgens and really high (for a man**) estrogen levels probably helped cavemen survive. Think about it... constantly paranoid, overly aggressive hulks running around killing competing males who were calm because they didn't have enough estrogen to make them go insane.

That said I blast AIs on almost every cycle... :)

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 11:28 AM
pretty newb question:

side effect-wise, how does it compare to dienolone? 1t-tren was dienolone, right?

BBG
01-11-2013, 11:32 AM
pretty newb question:

side effect-wise, how does it compare to dienolone? 1t-tren was dienolone, right?

Dienolone is trenazone. Diendione was the old "TREN" product. And I can't say how they compare.

But Trenazone is great ;)

DJM
01-11-2013, 11:37 AM
pretty newb question:

tren seemed lighter, as reported from guys who used both, lighter as in sides, not effects

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Dienolone is trenazone. Diendione was the old "TREN" product. And I can't say how they compare.

But Trenazone is great ;)

got it! diendione is what i've used before then!

thanks

tren seemed lighter, as reported from guys who used both, lighter as in sides, not effects

i liked the effects, the sides were manageable, i think i got a little pissy and liked seclusion a little more. slept a lil less, i think that was about it.

Infamy
01-11-2013, 02:15 PM
How much HGH were you planning on using? I find the amount needed varies massively from supplier to supplier. For example when I used hygetropin a few years ago the stuff was incredibly potent. 4ius EOD or so was more than enough. But Ive been using Kigs recently and I shoot 10iu in one go and I swear the stuff isnt even as powerful as 2iu of the hyge. Human grade stuff is even more potent.

What im trying to say is you might not need as much as you think depending on the brand.

That HG bac stuff is the bomb. Probably not as good as grapefruit juice but a close second.

- - - Updated - - -

Infamy
01-11-2013, 02:18 PM

True. Although diendione (the prohormone to dienolone) which was PPs Tren LV is absolutely terrible on your liver. Almost SD bad. I remember stickman ended up with a ALT of something like 600 thanks to that - although he was using large doses.

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 02:50 PM
True. Although diendione (the prohormone to dienolone) which was PPs Tren LV is absolutely terrible on your liver. Almost SD bad. I remember stickman ended up with a ALT of something like 600 thanks to that - although he was using large doses.

LV was supposed to be non-hepatotoxic, right?

the topical, obviously, i suppose

DJM
01-11-2013, 02:59 PM
How much HGH were you planning on using? I find the amount needed varies massively from supplier to supplier. For example when I used hygetropin a few years ago the stuff was incredibly potent. 4ius EOD or so was more than enough. But Ive been using Kigs recently and I shoot 10iu in one go and I swear the stuff isnt even as powerful as 2iu of the hyge. Human grade stuff is even more potent.

What im trying to say is you might not need as much as you think depending on the brand.

That HG bac stuff is the bomb. Probably not as good as grapefruit juice but a close second.

first kit 2iu ed, then go to 3iu ed on the second and go from there, i just wanted to grab a handful and not buy as i need.....i have a source in the us who is legit, and the stuff here gets rave reviews (norvos) but is double the us dude

Infamy
01-11-2013, 04:00 PM
LV was supposed to be non-hepatotoxic, right?

the topical, obviously, i suppose

The lv wasnt quite billed like that. It was non methylated so many assumed it was liver friendly. However the truth was it was as bad as a methylated oral on the liver.

The topical may have been less stressful but not massively so.

Trenazone is dienonlone rather than diendione (which was in tren lv and 1-t tren) and I would have expected it to be bad for the liver but the owner assured me it wasn't. I've never used it so can't say but I'm sure BBG has and knows the lowdown on trenazone and the liver.

Infamy
01-11-2013, 04:03 PM
first kit 2iu ed, then go to 3iu ed on the second and go from there, i just wanted to grab a handful and not buy as i need.....i have a source in the us who is legit, and the stuff here gets rave reviews (norvos) but is double the us dude

In all honesty, for me, hgh is a nice addition to a cycle but it's certainly not the end of the world without it. It adds a little something but really, only a little something so if your hgh source is $$$ then it's probably not worth bothering because I guarantee you will feel like you didn't get your money's worth from it.

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 04:03 PM
The lv wasnt quite billed like that. It was non methylated so many assumed it was liver friendly. However the truth was it was as bad as a methylated oral on the liver.

The topical may have been less stressful but not massively so.

Trenazone is dienonlone rather than diendione (which was in tren lv and 1-t tren) and I would have expected it to be bad for the liver but the owner assured me it wasn't. I've never used it so can't say but I'm sure BBG has and knows the lowdown on trenazone and the liver.

Holyshit ignorance is a bliss... at the time, my currently limited knowledge of steroids was much more limited. I took both with no liver support.

as far as trenazone, i have a friend who's done a run and is on another one now, i'll ask him if he's planning to get bloods.

Infamy
01-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Holyshit ignorance is a bliss... at the time, my currently limited knowledge of steroids was much more limited. I took both with no liver support.

as far as trenazone, i have a friend who's done a run and is on another one now, i'll ask him if he's planning to get bloods.

I wouldn't worry. You weren't the only one. It's just that myself and my friends that use stuff are hot on getting bloodwork pre, during and post so the liver enzyme elevations were noteworthy and common between us.

In my case the liver enzyme elevations were close to my SD ones.

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 04:26 PM
I wouldn't worry. You weren't the only one. It's just that myself and my friends that use stuff are hot on getting bloodwork pre, during and post so the liver enzyme elevations were noteworthy and common between us.

In my case the liver enzyme elevations were close to my SD ones.

that's good to know. i'll tell my friend to check this info. Thanks!!