PDA

View Full Version : My appologies

Cobalt
01-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Members of Swole Source,

I am sorry for losing my cool in my log. I have been under pressure from other things and I didn't mean to be a dick to everyone about it.

I stand by locking my log, however I do plan on making a new one. This time it will contain more info, and be less of a log, and more of a semi-updated personal thread. I'll get info together before even starting it so it will be more complete from the start.

I do thank those who posted in my log, no matter what the post was. I'm flattered that anyone would even take the time to read and respond to what I'm doing.

I hope to get things going again soon and wish that everyone would still give their input.

Just keep the brokeback mountain and personal camping photos to a minimum. :rolleyes:

BBG
01-08-2013, 04:12 PM
I don't know what happened. I don't care to know.

Eat Big, Lift Big, Get Big!

Rulk
01-08-2013, 05:00 PM
X2^

burlyman30
01-08-2013, 06:11 PM
We'll call it a trenbolone side effect and move on. :cool:

Jelisej
01-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Asking to lock your log was unnecessary (IMO), you should expect other people to make all kind of comments, and it is common thing for threads to get derailed- "rabbit trails" will happen again, on your new log as well.
On other hand I understand your frustration as some of the remarks were unnecessary, and maybe you were critisised more than needed.
Good luck in your future log(s).

Scope75
01-08-2013, 06:13 PM

The Tren strikes again.

Get the new thread up because I know there's plenty of guys wanting to follow along and see how this cycle turns out.
Good luck and kill it.

xxiv
01-08-2013, 06:23 PM
i'll be following, keep us posted.
good luck.

Cobalt
01-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Asking to lock your log was unnecessary (IMO), you should expect other people to make all kind of comments, and it is common thing for threads to get derailed- "rabbit trails" will happen again, on your new log as well.
On other hand I understand your frustration as some of the remarks were unnecessary, and maybe you were critisised more than needed.
Good luck in your future log(s).

My reason behind locking that log and starting a new one is more for housekeeping reasons I guess. I did lack a ton of info, and there were just too many posts that were way off topic.
I'm still game for criticism and even some minor thread derailment. I just think I should start again in a better direction than the last one.

Sounds good to me.

TurkeyVulture
01-08-2013, 08:20 PM
I did read that thread and I agree with the other posters. Steroids are a short cut for sure, but your looking for way more than that if your running tren and deca and risking your health big time.