PDA

View Full Version : SwoleSource Logo..

burlyman30
11-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Hey, I notice when you run your cursor over the SwoleSource logo, it tips or twists.... can you make it swell up instead? That would be more appropriate... and flat out awesome. lol.

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Lol. I wanted to make a topic saying how I loved how it moved. Haha. The simple shit :).

So you want it to swell up when you touch it eh?

:eek:

Eden
11-05-2012, 08:19 PM
LMFAO, I want things to swell when I touch them haha.

also Mr_math you had me busting up with that "The simple shit" because no joke I saw it swivel earlier today and I was ecstatic like a little kid.

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 08:26 PM
LMFAO, I want things to swell when I touch them haha.

also Mr_math you had me busting up with that "The simple shit" because no joke I saw it swivel earlier today and I was ecstatic like a little kid.

Haha it's so true!!! I bet a lot of people felt the same way.

Also overly excited that I can click the link at the top and know it takes me back to the home page, I don't have to be worried about ending up on the products page :). But also sad about it too.... In a way :)

burlyman30
11-06-2012, 02:40 AM
ROFL. YES. I WANT IT TO SWELL WHEN I TOUCH IT. Or when anyone touches it, for that matter. lol.

You guys had be busting up. Thanks for the laughs. Repped x2

h2s
11-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Ha, i can look into a different effect, but i cant promise it will be high priority over other stuff lol.

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 08:18 AM
ROFL. YES. I WANT IT TO SWELL WHEN I TOUCH IT. Or when anyone touches it, for that matter. lol.

You guys had be busting up. Thanks for the laughs. Repped x2

Lol don't we all. Haha. Glad it worked out so well! :)

Mr_math
11-06-2012, 08:20 AM
Ha, i can look into a different effect, but i cant promise it will be high priority over other stuff lol.

Well knowing how pumped we are for it to dip/swivel or whatever. I'd say give it a little longer. Then when you change the animation the effect with have an increased we will all be jacked up over it again.

Lol. "Lift heavy weights!!!! Click little animation thingy!!! Wraaaa!!!"

R-Mac
11-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Hey, I notice when you run your cursor over the SwoleSource logo, it tips or twists.... can you make it swell up instead? That would be more appropriate... and flat out awesome. lol.

that would be bad ass

Eden
11-08-2012, 12:07 PM
So true math. It's our pre workout motivation. Haha