PDA

View Full Version : The butthurt lifestyle thread (or butt pleasure, if you so desire)

nate3993
01-08-2013, 08:55 PM
This is an excellent example of the pot calling the kettle black.

lol
which was the point :cool:

i was gonna say much worse, but figured that people who aren't regs on the forum and don't know me would think i was homophobic.haha

Coolazice
01-08-2013, 09:10 PM
i was gonna say much worse, but figured that people who aren't regs on the forum and don't know me would think i was homophobic.haha

lol... Plenty of people on here who really are homophobic. People just need to learn that it's okay to be disgusted with the the sexual acts of that lifestyle, but it doesn't mean they need to hate the individuals. We all do things that are repulsive to someone else, but that is no reason to hate each other.

DJM
01-08-2013, 09:15 PM
We all do things that are repulsive to someone else, but that is no reason to hate each other.
i txt people, even my bros wife, pics of my shit

Coolazice
01-08-2013, 09:17 PM
i txt people, even my bros wife, pics of my shit

We all know how nasty you can be after that video to Ippy. lol I'm sure glad you don't have my cell number now though after hearing this! lol

nate3993
01-08-2013, 09:44 PM
lol... Plenty of people on here who really are homophobic. People just need to learn that it's okay to be disgusted with the the sexual acts of that lifestyle, but it doesn't mean they need to hate the individuals. We all do things that are repulsive to someone else, but that is no reason to hate each other.

Funny u say that. Just replace agenda with lifestyle.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/nate3993/4F70D74C-6682-4727-A442-EC97F7E1C1C3-2397-0000010C4DE01346.jpg

I just get a lil irked when people say lifestyle. I know you weren't trying to offend though. My teen life, and your teen life, aren't very different other than the fact that I have some different technology, and I fuked dudes and you didn't. There is no gay lifestyle. That's all. But I will leave it at that.:)

Coolazice
01-08-2013, 10:37 PM
This could easily turn into a debate about the definition of 'lifestyle', but it's probably best to just let this one go. You are correct in thinking that I wasn't trying to offend anyone.... except maybe homophobic people.
:rolleyes: jk

DJM
01-08-2013, 10:42 PM
personally i think the term 'homosexual lifestyle' makes no fucking sense at all and is retarded

nate3993
01-08-2013, 10:44 PM
So rob. You should just take 1 of every compound you have and just bulk, cut all at once. I'm sure it'll work.

BBG
01-08-2013, 10:45 PM
I bang dudes in the ass just to assert my dominance.

What? No one else?

Betas.

Coolazice
01-08-2013, 10:47 PM
personally i think the term 'homosexual lifestyle' makes no fucking sense at all and is retarded

A lifestyle is how you live and all that you do.... by my definition. Maybe I am a tard though. :D

BBG
01-08-2013, 10:56 PM
A lifestyle is how you live and all that you do.... by my definition. Maybe I am a tard though. :D

It's like saying you live a "straight lifestyle". No one says that... you just live a "lifestyle". So it's somewhat exclusionary to say that a gay dude lives a "homosexual lifestyle". Nah, they just bang dudes.

Edit: BUT ANYWAY, back on schedule.

Coolazice
01-08-2013, 11:05 PM
It's like saying you live a "straight lifestyle". No one says that... you just live a "lifestyle". So it's somewhat exclusionary to say that a gay dude lives a "homosexual lifestyle". Nah, they just bang dudes.

But I do. Just because people don't say it often doesn't make it any less of a lifestyle. I've actually heard it used in a conversation with a homosexual guy I used to work with, but whatever. I won't be losing any sleep over a silly disagreement such as this.

DJM
01-08-2013, 11:06 PM
by definition, lifestyle is ones attitude, morals, ect.......not sexual orientation
and like bbg said, 'homosexual lifestyle' just has a tone about it that does sound demeaning

hijack over

Coolazice
01-08-2013, 11:16 PM
by definition, lifestyle is ones attitude, morals, ect.......not sexual orientation
and like bbg said, 'homosexual lifestyle' just has a tone about it that does sound demeaning

hijack over

So the 'bodybuilding lifestyle' is about attitude and morals? Whatever dude. Delete the dialect since only mods are correct in their opinions and definitions.

BBG
01-08-2013, 11:26 PM
So the 'bodybuilding lifestyle' is about attitude and morals? Whatever dude. Delete the dialect since only mods are correct in their opinions and definitions.

Not deleting it, we can start a new thread about it though. I didn't mean to hijack tallstraw's thread. My bad Coolazice, I didn't mean any offense. I just don't think "lifestyle" is really the right word. I mean, the only difference between someone who is straight and gay is that they have different sexual orientations... outside of the differences in who they are besides.

The difference between a bodybuilder and a non-bodybuilder is huge. Bodybuilding changes the way someone acts as a whole. We train hard, we possibly take drugs, we worry about minute details like macronutrient breakdowns, what we eat, when we eat it, if a run is going to cost us too much energy, getting enough sleep, being "hardcore" in general, tattoos (possible)...

The list is endless. I can only think of, still, the one difference between a gay man and a straight man. And it's not enough to define a lifestyle.

Coolazice
01-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Wow. This is so not worth the time it's already been given. You guys are acting like I was trying to be offensive or something. I stand by my words when I said that "A lifestyle is how you live and all that you do". It doesn't matter if it's a "rock 'n roll lifestyle", a "bodybuilders lifestyle", or whatever. Just because there isn't a common label for every type of 'life people live' doesn't make it not a lifestyle.

I think I am beginning to feel Cobalt's frustration.

DJM
01-08-2013, 11:44 PM

listen, cause i dont agree with you, please dont be whiney.........'lifestyle' is an enormously broad term, open for lots of interpretation....as a psychologist i should be behind alfred adler's definition, but i disagree with it somewhat.......and yes i think the bodybuilding 'lifestyle' is an attitude, forming part of the equation

lots of people would agree with you

PERSONALLY then, and not as a mod but as a grown individual who has formulated their own opinion, i strongly feel the term 'homosexual lifestyle' is not appropriate, and i dare say is homophobic sounding.... im very bias in my views with regards to topics like this, even as trivial as how we reference things, coming from prior case experiences

DJM
01-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Wow. This is so not worth the time it's already been given. You guys are acting like I was trying to be offensive or something. I stand by my words when I said that "A lifestyle is how you live and all that you do". It doesn't matter if it's a "rock 'n roll lifestyle", a "bodybuilders lifestyle", or whatever. Just because there isn't a common label for every type of 'life people live' doesn't make it not a lifestyle.

I think I am beginning to feel Cobalt's frustration.

its a discussion like any other, if we all agree, thatd be boring as shit
what you mean feeling cobalt's frustration? explain please? if its cause you feel ganged up on because you are the only one with that view, out of 4 people, cmon

burlyman30
01-08-2013, 11:51 PM
I bang dudes in the ass just to assert my dominance.

What? No one else?

Betas.

At what point would this cross the line from dominance into gayness? lol

Your comment made me LOL, btw. Nicely played.

DJM
01-08-2013, 11:55 PM
At what point would this cross the line from dominance into gayness? lol

Your comment made me LOL, btw. Nicely played.

better be just lol and not interest.....your hairy ass is mine

burlyman30
01-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Maybe this is a good time to talk about Trenbolone...

DJM
01-09-2013, 12:04 AM
Maybe this is a good time to talk about Trenbolone...

when im on tren i keep the test low, keeps libido up, makes me wanna blow the fuck out of burly, like im looking for the cure for cancer

***tallstraw im sorry this has been hijacked, i will separate the threads first thing in the morning dude

nate3993
01-09-2013, 12:07 AM
when im on tren i keep the test low, keeps libido up, makes me wanna blow the fuck out of burly, like im looking for the cure for cancer

***tallstraw im sorry this has been hijacked, i will separate the threads first thing in the morning dude

hahahahahah. i actually lol'd. and hey, sometimes u just gotta suck a lil dick. not that burly's dick is small......and not that i would know.....;) ;) ;)

BBG
01-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Penidng

DJM
01-09-2013, 12:13 AM
hahahahahah. i actually lol'd. and hey, sometimes u just gotta suck a lil dick. not that burly's dick is small......and not that i would know.....;) ;) ;)
whatever you think it looks like, it is......and now its on trt ....... woot woot

nate3993
01-09-2013, 12:16 AM
whatever you think it looks like, it is......and now its on trt ....... woot woot

omg. its beautiful! hahahah

BBG
01-09-2013, 12:16 AM
And... moved.

DJM
01-09-2013, 12:18 AM
And... moved.

thanks, ill rub the dmso on you as an act of gratitude, while burly watches

burlyman30
01-09-2013, 12:33 AM
thanks, ill rub the dmso on you as an act of gratitude, while burly watches

Not sure why I always get brought into your fantasies... but golly mister, don't stop.

DJM
01-09-2013, 12:39 AM
cant fkn sleep

to the lifestyle debate
we make lifestyle choices
but does one choose to be a homosexual? or does it come about naturally? i know as young as 4yrs old i knew i liked girls (my neighboor karen), no one told me n i did not conciously choose, thus if this is the case it would support the argument against 'homosexual lifestyle'

chris rock joking bout his gay uncle bobby 'he didnt turn gay, he was always gay, just when he was younger he didnt have anyone to be gay with'

burlyman30
01-09-2013, 12:45 AM
cant fkn sleep

to the lifestyle debate
we make lifestyle choices
but does one choose to be a homosexual? or does it come about naturally? i know as young as 4yrs old i knew i liked girls (my neighboor karen), no one told me n i did not conciously choose, thus if this is the case it would support the argument against 'homosexual lifestyle'

chris rock joking bout his gay uncle bobby 'he didnt turn gay, he was always gay, just when he was younger he didnt have anyone to be gay with'

Wait... are you gay when you are attracted to someone of the same sex, or are you gay when you actually have sex with someone of the same sex? Because Brad Pitt is a beautiful man, but I would not choose to have sex with him. Well maybe just once. And I would want to be paid. A lot.

DJM
01-09-2013, 12:51 AM
beckham is hotter, id swallow him if he paid off my credit cards

sex doesnt make it 'official' i think the jk was more we only found out now

nate3993
01-09-2013, 01:09 AM
yeah, i for sure didn't choose to like men. being brought up in a seventh day adventist house, i was taught it was wrong. and as kid, i knew, i just didn't want to accept it. mostly the upbringing. i for years as a little kid, 7 or 8, would pray and cry and ask god to make me different. well, after years of doing that, nothing happened. so anyone that thinks they can really change is in a sad place. it's hard to be in the closet. can't talk about who u like, what you're into, and have to put on this massive facade. it's just shitty all around. and why would the creator, i do believe in one, even care? the whole not killing, not stealing, not doing something that hurts someone else, sure, but just because i stick my dick in an ass and not vagina would somehow make me a bad person? or would somehow exclude me from an afterlife? it's ludicrous. 2 consenting, of age, gay people doing their own thing don't hurt anyone, or impact anyone.

and taylor lautner, ian somerholder, chace crwford, all better than beckham ;) pitt is still very sexy though. but my man will always be big rob aka "tallstraw" hahaha

BBG
01-09-2013, 01:15 AM
You almost just made me open a can of worms about how good and evil are constructs of humanity.

But then I was like... fuck that I'm going to drink some protein.

weekend
01-09-2013, 01:19 AM
this is fuckin weird

nate3993
01-09-2013, 01:26 AM
You almost just made me open a can of worms about how good and evil are constructs of humanity.

But then I was like... fuck that I'm going to drink some protein.

hahaha. im sure we both agree though, that certain things are fuked up, evil, and other things are good. like

rape is evil. volunteering at a homeless shelter, is good. right? i'm sure we both can agree on that.

this is fuckin weird

sure it ain't just you ;)

markam
01-09-2013, 03:58 AM
You're all going to hell in a handbag.

DJM
01-09-2013, 07:30 AM
You're all going to hell in a handbag.

ill go to hell for this one -

obama goes on the air, teary eyed for those kids last month
while US spent the last decade or more, bombing alot of kids

one is evil, one is justice in the eyes of many, constructs of humanity

DJM
01-09-2013, 07:32 AM
ian somerholder, all better than beckham ;)

im forced to watch that fkn show, and wifey loves him, when i told her he was banging helena in real life it didnt sit well
becks is her #1 tho, shes a fkn facebook fan and stalks his pics time to time

markam
01-09-2013, 07:57 AM
ill go to hell for this one -

obama goes on the air, teary eyed for those kids last month
while US spent the last decade or more, bombing alot of kids

one is evil, one is justice in the eyes of many, constructs of humanity

Hey, but at least he's cool with different lifestyles!

BBG
01-09-2013, 11:23 AM
I don't like how skinny Obama'a hands/wrists are.

xxiv
01-09-2013, 11:26 AM
i for years as a little kid, 7 or 8, would pray and cry and ask god to make me different.

sorry if this is too personal but...you were sexually aware and attracted at 7 or 8? What were you feeling?

BBG
01-09-2013, 11:40 AM
sorry if this is too personal but...you were sexually aware and attracted at 7 or 8? What were you feeling?

For the record I was chasing girls around when I was 8... I have it written down as my "favorite activity" in one my journals from back then.

:cool:

DJM
01-09-2013, 11:54 AM
For the record I was chasing girls around when I was 8... I have it written down as my "favorite activity" in one my journals from back then.

same, i was doing show me yours and ill show you mine at 4, by 5 i realized i could play with myself, not hard or anything, but tricks with a face clothe at bath time, bump n grind the side of my bed, ect.....by grade 1-2 we were doing pretend weddings in the school yard..........there was many others and i know guys on here too....its perfectly normal.......i could go on n on here lol, fkn crazy stories, which im sure everyone has

children can discover masturbation as early as 3yrs old, iv fkn seen it many times

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 11:59 AM
same, i was doing show me yours and ill show you mine at 4, by 5 i realized i could play with myself, not hard or anything, but tricks with a face clothe at bath time, bump n grind the side of my bed, ect.....by grade 1-2 we were doing pretend weddings in the school yard..........there was many others and i know guys on here too....its perfectly normal.......i could go on n on here lol, fkn crazy stories, which im sure everyone has

children can discover masturbation as early as 3yrs old, iv fkn seen it many times

strong pedo?

i kid

Scope75
01-09-2013, 12:01 PM

Same here!!!
Was chasing girls down and giving then kisses at a young ass age.
My cousin and I would do some crazy shit as youngsters with the girls at his moms daycare.
Good times and I'm glad something's have changed since then. Lol

xxiv
01-09-2013, 12:22 PM
My experience was not typical, I wasn't interested untill my late teen. I had a few girlfriends but it was just to seem like I cared, I wasn't sexually active till I was nearly 21.
I liked the company of chicks but was not attracted to them if that makes sense.

h2s
01-09-2013, 12:29 PM
What the fuck is this thread?

Coolazice
01-09-2013, 12:33 PM

It's your pal being an asshole and going a little too far with the title.

Edit: It's fine and dandy that people don't agree with me, but when they go out of their way to be a dick and purposely offend - then it's going a little too far. Enjoy your 'great feeling of power' in being an 'internet bully' (that doesn't allow for any middle ground in a disagreement though) cuz I got better things to do than play these games.

BBG
01-09-2013, 12:34 PM

Don't even bother reading it... its not for anyone's viewing pleasure.

- - - Updated - - -

It's your pal(s) being assholes and going a little too far with the title.

I haven't gone too far enough!

:)

nate3993
01-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Being an asshole? How the fuck is he being an asshole. The fact it bothers you is just kind of sad. But if u wanna get butt hurt over someone making a thread, be my guest :)

h2s
01-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Play nicely.

DJM
01-09-2013, 02:07 PM
now im lost, other thread had a discussion about what 'lifestyle' defined, someone didnt like that a few others didnt agree with them, thats all. this exists cause of the hijacking of the previous thread.

it has now gone in the direction of how we got off at 5yrs old but ine member is still bothered bout not being sided with and/or the title butthurt which clearly is making reference to burly and i

ice curious how the moment 'what is this' was posted you reply immediately? are you really that upset? honestly man

xxiv
01-09-2013, 02:19 PM
I'm just intrigued and jealous that you guys had emotons so powerful at such young ages. I didn't feel anything for the first 2/3 of my life and had to fake it..... pretty much untill I met my wife and have been in love ever since.

DJM
01-09-2013, 02:27 PM
i had to whore myself before i knew she was the one

congrats on the success xxiv!

Scope75
01-09-2013, 03:18 PM
I'm just intrigued and jealous that you guys had emotons so powerful at such young ages. I didn't feel anything for the first 2/3 of my life and had to fake it..... pretty much untill I met my wife and have been in love ever since.
That sounds so much easier than wasting time with mutipule women.
Congrats

BBG
01-09-2013, 03:19 PM

Good man... I'm slowly losing all emotions. Unless ruthlessness and insanity are emotions. In which case I'm gaining them 10 fold.

nate3993
01-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Ok. New direction. Titties. We can all agree that titties are cool. It's not a sexual attraction I have to titties, but I do enjoy grabin' some once and a whole.

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Ok. New direction. Titties. We can all agree that titties are cool. It's not a sexual attraction I have to titties, but I do enjoy grabin' some once and a whole.

i always thought balls were to gay dudes what tits are to straight men. am i onto something here or is that a ridiculous proposition?

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and i'll make this into ask a gay dude. so, once you see a fella you like at say, a bar, a club, you guys talk, the whole "let's go back to my place" thing happens, how do you know who's top and who's bottom? me and the wife were talking about it the other day.

BBG
01-09-2013, 03:33 PM
My buddy goes to gay bars right before he goes to whatever bar he's actually intending to go to. He stands near the bar until someone buys him a drink. Then he keeps talking to the guy and then once he's well into his 4th drink he just says, "well, thanks for the drinks." and heads out.

nate3993
01-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Dicks are to tits. Not balls. Haha. And u just ask. How else would u find out? And plus, you don't wanna go home with someone expecting to get some ass, and then find out you both want the same, and neither of you wanna bottom.

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Dicks are to tits. Not balls. Haha. And u just ask. How else would u find out? And plus, you don't wanna go home with someone expecting to get some ass, and then find out you both want the same, and neither of you wanna bottom.

yah, we were going over this whole scenario where both dudes get home and "assume the position"

so, you just go "hey, u into dicks or ass?"

and i thought dick = poon

constructive discussion this one lol

DJM
01-09-2013, 03:55 PM
how is this not an ippy thread????

actually, when ever any other thread on swolesource is derailed or hijacked its being moved here.....this is the thread to shoot the shit on anything, including 2 guys deciding on top or bottom

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 03:58 PM
how is this not an ippy thread????

actually, when ever any other thread on swolesource is derailed or hijacked its being moved here.....this is the thread to shoot the shit on anything, including 2 guys deciding on top or bottom

good shit, i like this.

speaking of deciding, nate, is there ever a point where a guy "negotiates" or decides on the spot?

I present the scenario

Nate: "yo, u into dicks or ass?"
Fictional Male: "I love me some manass"
Nate: "Oh... I love ass too. Have a good night, man"
FM: "Dude, u so fine imma let you in. Let's roll"

BBG
01-09-2013, 04:22 PM
hahaha DJ I agree, all hijacking will be moved here to fester and die

including when we instigate it ;)

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 04:41 PM
speaking of useless shit, hows ippy's log going? i was permabanned from AM or something. and i didnt even get my balls sucked by that fake spaniard....

h2s
01-09-2013, 05:59 PM
I repeat...what the fuck is this thread?

BBG
01-09-2013, 06:22 PM
I repeat...what the fuck is this thread?

It's miscellaneous

milehighguy
01-09-2013, 06:32 PM
Funny how this thing has grown to 7 pages in less then 24 hours. Pretty good for miscellaneous....

DJM
01-09-2013, 06:36 PM
speaking of useless shit, hows ippy's log going? i was permabanned from AM or something. and i didnt even get my balls sucked by that fake spaniard....

he posted pics after pressure, showed no improvements, was told so by AM members and not pp haters, and has been gone since

burlyman30
01-09-2013, 06:47 PM
he posted pics after pressure, showed no improvements, was told so by AM members and not pp haters, and has been gone since

Our assumption was correct... there was no AAS involved in the epic cycle, it seems.

DJM
01-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Our assumption was correct... there was no AAS involved in the epic cycle, it seems.

his 'pics' in wk 5 were much improved from the shit he posted after the sd fiasco, BUT, eerily similar to the pics he posted from his tren lv log 2+yrs ago.........so yeah he thought pretending to run injectables would win over the pp forum in his insecure immature mind, he had the am guys for a bit, the rah rah lets fkn kill it type guys who seem filled with optimism even for a rasberry ketone log, and even they saw through his bullshit

Jelisej
01-09-2013, 07:06 PM
A dog is truly a man's best friend.
If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.
Lock your dog and your wife in the boot of the car for an hour.
When you open the boot, which one is really happy to see you?

Jelisej
01-09-2013, 07:10 PM
What's a necrophiliac's favourite position?

Decomposition

Jelisej
01-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Please rate my V-TAPER:

BBG
01-09-2013, 07:13 PM
No AAS? What do you mean? Did he post aboit that?

Scope75
01-09-2013, 07:22 PM
A dog is truly a man's best friend.
If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.
Lock your dog and your wife in the boot of the car for an hour.
When you open the boot, which one is really happy to see you?
Reps sent!!!

Scope75
01-09-2013, 07:26 PM
I always thought in the back of my head he didn't even have any gear, and it was just one of those look at all this shit I'm running type of log to get attention.

nate3993
01-09-2013, 07:46 PM
good shit, i like this.

speaking of deciding, nate, is there ever a point where a guy "negotiates" or decides on the spot?

I present the scenario

Nate: "yo, u into dicks or ass?"
Fictional Male: "I love me some manass"
Nate: "Oh... I love ass too. Have a good night, man"
FM: "Dude, u so fine imma let you in. Let's roll"

to the previous post. ass is to poon. think about it. u can't stick dick in dick. that's no fun.

some people are like that. i've been told that a couple times. the "i don't bottom, but i'd let you top me." i'll bottom in a relationship. i mean, it's about making both parties happy, so if that's the case, then so be it. no one truly ever only tops or bottoms. course, i'd like to only top but, that's pretty much a fairy tale. haha

AestheticOne
01-09-2013, 10:06 PM
my mind is full of fuck. http://i.imgur.com/uD3S2.jpg

nate3993
01-09-2013, 11:27 PM
my mind is full of fuck. http://i.imgur.com/uD3S2.jpg

for sure the appropriate response to an internet thread

Jelisej
01-10-2013, 06:12 AM
I'll never join one of those online dating services. I prefer to meet someone the old fashioned way.
Through alcohol and poor judgement.

I've made a new years resolution to give up masturbating.
I might need a helping hand though.

Some people say to me, "talk to the hand because the face ain't listening," . So I started talking to my own hand and, you know, things went well, one thing led to another and, before you know it, we were in my room having a great hand job.

- - - Updated - - -

Statler Waldorf: Meh - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDj7bjAv2s)

BoneDaddy
01-10-2013, 06:17 AM
Remember on Chappelle Show where they had "Ask A Black Guy" and "Ask A Gay Guy?" Some of this feels similar.

Awesome fucking thread. Period.

O_RYAN_007
01-10-2013, 06:37 AM
yeah, i for sure didn't choose to like men. being brought up in a seventh day adventist house, i was taught it was wrong. and as kid, i knew, i just didn't want to accept it. mostly the upbringing. i for years as a little kid, 7 or 8, would pray and cry and ask god to make me different. well, after years of doing that, nothing happened. so anyone that thinks they can really change is in a sad place. it's hard to be in the closet. can't talk about who u like, what you're into, and have to put on this massive facade. it's just shitty all around. and why would the creator, i do believe in one, even care? the whole not killing, not stealing, not doing something that hurts someone else, sure, but just because i stick my dick in an ass and not vagina would somehow make me a bad person? or would somehow exclude me from an afterlife? it's ludicrous. 2 consenting, of age, gay people doing their own thing don't hurt anyone, or impact anyone.

and taylor lautner, ian somerholder, chace crwford, all better than beckham ;) pitt is still very sexy though. but my man will always be big rob aka "tallstraw" hahaha

I'm not into butt sex with dudes, but give theres nothing like some good ole butt sex with the wife! :o

DJM
01-10-2013, 07:09 AM
^^^^if you aint eating ass, you aint eating pussy right!

DJM
01-10-2013, 07:12 AM
I've made a new years resolution to give up masturbating.
I might need a helping hand though.

"STF AND STICK YOUR COCK BETWEEN MY TITS"
http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/boobs-jiggle-29.gif

"AND NO FUCKING TALK ABOUT ESTROGEN OR ELSE ITS BLUE BALLS FOR YOU"

Scope75
01-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Damn that face and mouth look so ready!!

Cobalt
01-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Gonna need a source on that dj.

DJM
01-10-2013, 12:46 PM
its my sister
very nice

Cobalt
01-10-2013, 01:42 PM
its my sister
very nice

Need more.

If that were my sister, id be down with incest.

EDIT:
Nevermind, it was faster to hack your computer than wait for a reply:

Say hi to Brandy for me ;)

Scope75
01-10-2013, 03:53 PM
How can you now know who Brandy is??

Cobalt
01-10-2013, 04:10 PM
How can you now know who Brandy is??

No one is safe on the internet.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Meant
How can you not know who Brandy is?? Lol

Cobalt
01-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Meant
How can you not know who Brandy is?? Lol

OH, lol
I'm more into the amature scene.
We don't use names.

nate3993
01-10-2013, 09:22 PM
amateur porn is the best. the more realistic it is, the better. it's no fun watching people who really aren't even into each other. i think that's more so in gay porn than straight though. or at least it's more obvious in gay

Scope75
01-10-2013, 09:42 PM
She was a amature once and that's when I first found her.

Jelisej
01-11-2013, 06:26 AM
The missus came home steaming drunk last night.
"You up for some role play action, babe?" she asked with a wink.
"Not really," I replied.
"Oh, come on," she said. "We can act out ANY scene, from ANY film you want."
Walking over to her with a huge smile on my face, I noticed her expression change. She had realised her mistake, however it was too late. Where I had previously seen arousal in her eyes, I now saw only blind terror...
As I shouted, "THIS... IS... SPARTA!" and kicked her down the stairs.

The police asked me to identify what they thought was my wife's body.
They pulled the sheet back to show her face. "I can't be certain," I told them.
The sheet went back a bit further to reveal her breasts. "Sorry, but I'm still not sure."
They took the sheet completely off and I had a good look. "That's definitely not her, Officer. My wife's not Asian."

Scope75
01-11-2013, 09:08 AM
^^ wishing I had a 2 story house now!! Lol

DJM
01-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Ronnie Coleman and the Lunk Alarm - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_QPjFKqUF8&feature=share&list=PLD0B5F9D8A83F0233)

Cobalt
01-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Ronnie Coleman and the Lunk Alarm - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_QPjFKqUF8&feature=share&list=PLD0B5F9D8A83F0233)

Oh wow, that thing would be going crazy at my gym.

They need one for dropping weights too.

Jelisej
01-11-2013, 05:20 PM
amateur porn is the best. the more realistic it is, the better. it's no fun watching people who really aren't even into each other. i think that's more so in gay porn than straight though. or at least it's more obvious in gay

I was wondering if you ever watched "six feet under"- its a tv show with good humor, but among other stuff they also promoted tolerance towards gay population through one of the main characters.

Jelisej
01-11-2013, 05:26 PM
If your partner is ugly and you're sometimes feeling embarassed holding hands with your partner on the street just make them walk every morning for 3 miles and every evening for 3 miles so when you go out next weekend they should be 42 miles away from you.

My wife said she wanted me to fuck her like there was no tomorrow. I told her to come back Friday.

To this day, the boy that used to bully me at school still takes my lunch money.
On the plus side, he makes great subway sandwiches.

Cumming on a girl's chest is usually as close as I ever want to get to her heart.

Cobalt
01-12-2013, 11:43 AM

Yep.

USN HM 350Z
02-06-2013, 09:45 PM
I smell troll

dacookiemonsta
02-06-2013, 10:40 PM
anyone remember how they handled the whole shredded labs stuff....very unprofessional and almost like they had a hidden agenda, i guess it's easy when you run your own forum and could edit it the way you want

SL knowingly sold bunk products and refused to tell people until it basically went public.

Wtf are you talking about. Go find another forum to troll you handsome fellow.

sandman
02-07-2013, 09:41 AM
SL knowingly sold bunk products and refused to tell people until it basically went public.

Wtf are you talking about. Go find another forum to troll douchebag.

thats harsh...a troll would mean i'm saying things that you'd get emotional about, why would you have emotional connection to a company like that, unless you own it

- - - Updated - - -

A company was selling untested hormones, which turned out to be mislabeled. Boardadmin offered a chance for them to address it in private. It wasn't handled properly, so it was made public. Brett, owner of SL admitted the products had issues and due to board admin people were able to get a refund and sl products will now be tested. I am unsure whee the issue lies, but I would be grateful if I had purchased sl products.

BA handeled it like a little girl, making himself look like an idiot throughout the whole thing.....not saying SL handeled it properly but BA made himself look like a chump, threatening to ban ppl who didn't support him

longBallLima
02-07-2013, 11:20 AM
thats harsh...a troll would mean i'm saying things that you'd get emotional about, why would you have emotional connection to a company like that, unless you own it

- - - Updated - - -

BA handeled it like a little girl, making himself look like an idiot throughout the whole thing.....not saying SL handeled it properly but BA made himself look like a chump, threatening to ban ppl who didn't support him

well, ok, maybe you're a little butthurt over a ban threat, but PHF doesn't seem really at fault here aside from your perception of BA's mod skills, no?

sandman
02-07-2013, 11:48 AM
well, ok, maybe you're a little butthurt over a ban threat, but PHF doesn't seem really at fault here aside from your perception of BA's mod skills, no?

if he represents the company, then yes phf is at fault for hiring idiots to run their stuff for them...no? hire hard manage easy...only hire qualified respectable ppl

i was also never threatened with a ban, i had no involvement in any of it

longBallLima
02-07-2013, 11:51 AM
if he represents the company, then yes phf is at fault for hiring idiots to run their stuff for them...no? hire hard manage easy...only hire qualified respectable ppl

i was also never threatened with a ban, i had no involvement in any of it

gotcha

well, i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion and based on their own experiences.

sandman
02-07-2013, 11:59 AM
gotcha

well, i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion and based on their own experiences.

yep and anyone who experienced how the phf people acted will know to not support people that act like that in this industry

h2s
02-07-2013, 01:43 PM
yep and anyone who experienced how the phf people acted will know to not support people that act like that in this industry

I am PHF people.

sandman
02-07-2013, 01:47 PM
I am PHF people.

which lends the question....why?

Rodja
02-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Some of the members of PHF are not great (not sure how many other sites have that many kids on a huge AAS cocktail), but the place is run professionally. They have put in a great deal of effort to remain innovative at a time when it is rather risky to even bother with the DS market.

testosteronet
02-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Agreed, they have some interesting products that they plan to bring to market if they can get through customs and test legit.

h2s
02-07-2013, 02:38 PM
Some of the members of PHF are not great (not sure how many other sites have that many kids on a huge AAS cocktail), but the place is run professionally. They have put in a great deal of effort to remain innovative at a time when it is rather risky to even bother with the DS market.

Exactly this. I refuse to work for a clone company. Clone companies simply look to companies like PHF to release products not on the market, and then call up china and place an order. I want a company leading the industry not following it.

BA has been absolutely awesome to me, and he doesn't slow down. He is constantly scouring for the next thing to bring to market. He works with patrick arnold to have every batch tested, and he randomly tests any company carried in the PHF store. He provides the product he says he does, and doesn't deal in bullshit like most companies in this industry. Is he a bit of a hard ass on his forum? Yes, but deal with some of the trolling he does and you would be to. It is his forum, his rules.

I do agree with Rodja about some of the members. Not that I dislike them, quite the opposite, but some of the guys there (even ones I am cool with) see 3g of test + 1g of tren + 1g Mast + etc.. etc.. etc.. + high dosed orals throughout to be a normal cycle. Not my cup of tea, but it is a forum, everyone can do as they please.

..and for the record, I choose PHF, not the opposite way around. When Primordial closed, I had 6-7 different offers for companies with rep positions, some with killer compensation. Out of the companies that offered, I choose to be with PHF because I wanted to be with them.

testosteronet
05-08-2015, 05:21 AM
The proper place to post this was in a locked thread, so I figure this was the next best place, ha! I always questioned the raid on our favorite company, but believed nonetheless. Nowadays, if you go to the original website, you can see the search and seizure notice. Just wanted to pass this along since I ran across it yesterday in case you felt the way that I did.

Cdsnuts
05-08-2015, 06:35 AM
The proper place to post this was in a locked thread, so I figure this was the next best place, ha! I always questioned the raid on our favorite company, but believed nonetheless. Nowadays, if you go to the original website, you can see the search and seizure notice. Just wanted to pass this along since I ran across it yesterday in case you felt the way that I did.

Really? I never questioned it. After talking with Eric and just the general vibe of the company as a whole, I never even thought that would be a possibility.

testosteronet
05-08-2015, 06:41 AM
I guess questioned it was the wrong wording. Just thought I'd hear more of something like that, you know, like read it on the FDA's website or something. I think when I read it in the local news, I knew it was real.

silverstrand
05-08-2015, 11:58 AM
I guess questioned it was the wrong wording. Just thought I'd hear more of something like that, you know, like read it on the FDA's website or something. I think when I read it in the local news, I knew it was real.

Yeah, its funny how the FDA raids only companies legitimately producing products that can benifit those who take them properly. In the whole US, there is not one fuck'n company that produces straight DHT. Why is that? Simple, there's a huge femization program going on in this country and other "First World" countries. BS Eugenics at work. Primordial Performance and Androhard was a threat to that program and they squashed it.

testosteronet
05-08-2015, 01:10 PM
I will always wonder if they wouldn't have sold SD and Tren and marketed as selling roids if they'd still be here today. However, they may not have been able to raise the funds to launch the Androseries had they not taken that risk. Catch 22. On that note, anyone have any AHv3 for sale? PM your price. Someone's gotta have some.

Cdsnuts
05-08-2015, 01:31 PM
I will always wonder if they wouldn't have sold SD and Tren and marketed as selling roids if they'd still be here today. However, they may not have been able to raise the funds to launch the Androseries had they not taken that risk. Catch 22. On that note, anyone have any AHv3 for sale? PM your price. Someone's gotta have some.

Good luck with the AHv3...I'm running my last box in another two weeks. Probably my last ever cycle.

Cdsnuts
05-08-2015, 01:38 PM
Yeah, its funny how the FDA raids only companies legitimately producing products that can benifit those who take them properly. In the whole US, there is not one fuck'n company that produces straight DHT. Why is that? Simple, there's a huge femization program going on in this country and other "First World" countries. BS Eugenics at work. Primordial Performance and Androhard was a threat to that program and they squashed it.

Definitely feminization going on in developed countries, no doubt about that. I don't personally believe it's an orchestrated program, rather our progress in convenience catching up with us. Almost every thing we do in this modern lifestyle is a direct affront to Testosterone. Unfortunately rather then just being what we are naturally supposed to be, we actually have to go out of our way to work at being what we were born to be. It's sad.

We can even take it one step further and look at how declining Testosterone levels are effecting the laws that are passed in this country. Everyone that has power to make legislation and create the laws of our land are most certainly working with sub-optimal Test levels. Imagine what that is doing to their minds and attitudes and general outlook on life. This HAS to effect everything downstream. It's the complete pussification of America.

I bet if some of these law makers actually took some of these products and realized how they were supposed to feel as a man, things would be different. When you're used to walking around with sub par Test levels and then take something to boost or mimic testosterone, it's an eye opening experience to say the least.

testosteronet
05-08-2015, 01:44 PM
Good luck with the AHv3...I'm running my last box in another two weeks. Probably my last ever cycle.

You know what's sad? I'm thinking about running my Andromass V3 because I don't want to use my Androhard V3. At least the mass has half the hard.

Cdsnuts
05-08-2015, 01:54 PM
You know what's sad? I'm thinking about running my Andromass V3 because I don't want to use my Androhard V3. At least the mass has half the hard.

I'm running that too. I'm going 12 weeks AMv3 + AHv3. Gonna run a tube of Androenhance at 4 pumps along with it at the start.

testosteronet
05-08-2015, 01:59 PM
How many caps of each for the 12 weeks?

Hank!
05-08-2015, 02:02 PM
BTW i invented the term "Pussification of America" , just sayin

Cdsnuts
05-08-2015, 02:51 PM
How many caps of each for the 12 weeks?
3 or 4. I haven't run the numbers yet.

Cdsnuts
05-08-2015, 02:52 PM
BTW i invented the term "Pussification of America" , just sayin
Next time I use it ill be sure to add you in a foot note.

silverstrand
05-11-2015, 12:43 PM
Definitely feminization going on in developed countries, no doubt about that. I don't personally believe it's an orchestrated program, rather our progress in convenience catching up with us. Almost every thing we do in this modern lifestyle is a direct affront to Testosterone. Unfortunately rather then just being what we are naturally supposed to be, we actually have to go out of our way to work at being what we were born to be. It's sad.

We can even take it one step further and look at how declining Testosterone levels are effecting the laws that are passed in this country. Everyone that has power to make legislation and create the laws of our land are most certainly working with sub-optimal Test levels. Imagine what that is doing to their minds and attitudes and general outlook on life. This HAS to effect everything downstream. It's the complete pussification of America.

I bet if some of these law makers actually took some of these products and realized how they were supposed to feel as a man, things would be different. When you're used to walking around with sub par Test levels and then take something to boost or mimic testosterone, it's an eye opening experience to say the least.

I can see this happening real easily. Most of these men and women in polictics are old, overweight, and on some sort of medication. I can give first hand experience on how horomones effect the way we think; you can too. Lately, I've felt like I'm going through an identity crisis of sorts. For so long, I felt like shit and unmotivated. This is slowly changing. I would recommend these A-holes take some of these products instead of doing everything in their power to keep it out of reach from everyone including themselves. A guy like Eric wouldn't have stopped at his V3 products, he would have kept pushing for even better solutions; he might have made us all superhuman in time lol.

nate3993
05-12-2015, 08:43 PM
He was working on making us superhuman. It was an all encompassing pill. Instead of having test and then having to take an e blocker and this and that.....it was all supposed to be together in one. Complete male hormonal optimization.

Turbo6GN
05-12-2015, 09:31 PM
He was working on making us superhuman. It was an all encompassing pill. Instead of having test and then having to take an e blocker and this and that.....it was all supposed to be together in one. Complete male hormonal optimization.

Which is all fine and dandy until you boldly proclaim to be "leading the steroid revolution!!" Wether it was intended or not this was a shot across the bow of the DEA that wasn't going to be ignored. Just sucks how this all played out when only 6 months ago you could buy some stupid quad-methyl stack with an equally stupid name like Predator or Assassin, to be gobbled up by ignorant and lazy 19 year olds.

Cdsnuts
05-13-2015, 07:33 AM
Which is all fine and dandy until you boldly proclaim to be "leading the steroid revolution!!" Wether it was intended or not this was a shot across the bow of the DEA that wasn't going to be ignored. Just sucks how this all played out when only 6 months ago you could buy some stupid quad-methyl stack with an equally stupid name like Predator or Assassin, to be gobbled up by ignorant and lazy 19 year olds.
The choice of marketing verbiage was their downfall for sure.