View Full Version : Log, or something. Test E + Mast

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Hey Fellas.
So here's an outline of the cycle
EOD Mast 100mg
E4D Test E 250

Intend to run 12 wks, I'm at week 7 ATM

Started at 218lbs and weighed 229 this morning. Checked BF before the holidays and it was unchanged at 5.6% I believe.
I unfortunately see no use in keeping track of 1RM's, since I'm not a power lifter, but lifts are definitely up. For next time, I wanna do a better job of tracking this improvement.

Now, this is my 1st injectable cycle, so I appreciate any input and disclose that some experimentation here might be stupid to the more experienced users. Again, feedback is appreciated.

HCG 350iu E3D. I started late, so I pre-loaded per Eric's protocol.
When I started, I was running exemestane. Had slight sensitivity on the nips that the exemestane would take care of right away.
I stopped having any signs of gyno or anything that I could recognize as high estro, so I stopped the exemestante. Don't know if the Mast kicked in and took care of anything or what. Was that dumb as shit? Should I go back on it?

I recently moved and because of my distraction and others handling some of my stuff, my reconstituted HCG found its way to the freezer. Froze and thawed. Chuck it and reconstitute a new vial or am I still good? Last couple of days was the 1st time I think I noticed some testicular shrinkage, not sure I'm not being paranoid, but still...

Will have pics tomorrow or something.

Never logged anything, so let me know what's interesting to put here.

thanks!!

DJM
01-09-2013, 03:59 PM
i think the mast could be handling the estrogen enough, very possible
hcg wise, eeeshhh im not sure, someone who knows more is better suited, imo, id recon a new one, you dont unthaw meat then refreeze it type thing

incredible shape if im reading that right, 229lbs ripped

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 04:03 PM
i think the mast could be handling the estrogen enough, very possible
hcg wise, eeeshhh im not sure, someone who knows more is better suited, imo, id recon a new one, you dont unthaw meat then refreeze it type thing

incredible shape if im reading that right, 229lbs ripped

thanks man! im working on fixing some deficiencies tho, my back is not wide enough (past 7 weeks definitely helped) and im working on bigger shoulders. Basically, im too tubular for my taste, but as far as composition, i do ok.

as for the HCG, im thinking about reconstituting, its cheap enough i guess. I only have one more vial, so i have to make sure it'll hold till the end of the cycle.

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Pre-cycle pics. be gentle lol

DJM
01-09-2013, 04:17 PM
^^^looks like alot of guys' post cycle pics

rounder/capped shoulders would radically change your look i think......try front and behind the neck presses for the bulk of shoulders workouts
itll also indirectly impact your upper back rear delt area

BBG
01-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Great physique man! Needs more pecs + shoulders.

Scope75
01-09-2013, 04:19 PM
In for this..
You look killer in your pre cycle pics, lets see some week7 pics?

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 04:21 PM
^^^looks like alot of guys' post cycle pics

rounder/capped shoulders would radically change your look i think......try front and behind the neck presses for the bulk of shoulders workouts
itll also indirectly impact your upper back rear delt area

Nice, im hitting those ad nauseum, so good to know you think they're effective. Front on the smith and sort of behind the ear with DB's. I'm gonna try to throw some current pics tomorrow, which hopefully will show some progress. also, always did pull ups here and there but never really attacked them. Been trying to really focus on form and hit 4x10 every day to hopefully get my lats wider. Good idea?

Scope75
01-09-2013, 04:21 PM
How tall are you?

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Great physique man! Needs more pecs + shoulders.

thanks man, definitely trying to put in some work for those 2! gonna do the 1st show in april and have a couple of competitors helping out me and the wife and they made the same observation + lats.

In for this..
You look killer in your pre cycle pics, lets see some week7 pics?

thanks! hopefully gonna post some tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

How tall are you?

6'1.5 lol

DJM
01-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Nice, im hitting those ad nauseum, so good to know you think they're effective. Front on the smith and sort of behind the ear with DB's. I'm gonna try to throw some current pics tomorrow, which hopefully will show some progress. also, always did pull ups here and there but never really attacked them. Been trying to really focus on form and hit 4x10 every day to hopefully get my lats wider. Good idea?

that, deads and rows

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 04:26 PM
that, deads and rows

got those! :D

always hated deads lol

Scope75
01-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Pull ups and rows.
I'll be adding in weighted pull-ups next week.

longBallLima
01-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Pull ups and rows.
I'll be adding in weighted pull-ups next week.

nice, i might weights too some time soon!

Scope75
01-09-2013, 04:47 PM
nice, i might weights too some time soon!

I kept telling myself I was going to add wieght but haven't so since my ankle is jacked I'll make a point to get some wieght added next week.

weekend
01-09-2013, 07:52 PM
look up mountain dog shoulder training. Done it for every other shoulder day, and it changed the look of my shoulders a ton while on this cycle which is similar to yours.

Arms look awesome, jealous.

longBallLima
01-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Updated Pics:

Yesterday was a rest day, so no lifting and i must say, didn't eat as much as I should. I have a hard time with it on my off days. One thing AAS did for me is allow me to move my head in really unusual ways lol

oh and i dont know how to pose, so dont take those seriously

longBallLima
01-10-2013, 01:08 PM

longBallLima
01-10-2013, 01:09 PM

h2s
01-10-2013, 01:34 PM
Great condition.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Looking solid and lean.

longBallLima
01-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Great condition.

Looking solid and lean.

thanks guys!

O_RYAN_007
01-10-2013, 05:59 PM
I agree with these guys, looking great man. Arms are looking stellar!

Infamy
01-11-2013, 02:24 PM
I know im late to the party but you are looking good there.

With regards to shoulders, id try standing overhead presses rather than smith machine. It does way more for you when you are tasked with balancing the weight yourself. You might find that on overhead lifts like that you are weaker than you expected due to not using muscles in your shoulders as much. Thats usual but remember its the lifts you cant do well that add the most to your physique so hit them regularly.

Im surprised you havent got more bloat off that test. What sort of diet are you running? Keto?

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 02:46 PM
I know im late to the party but you are looking good there.

With regards to shoulders, id try standing overhead presses rather than smith machine. It does way more for you when you are tasked with balancing the weight yourself. You might find that on overhead lifts like that you are weaker than you expected due to not using muscles in your shoulders as much. Thats usual but remember its the lifts you cant do well that add the most to your physique so hit them regularly.

Im surprised you havent got more bloat off that test. What sort of diet are you running? Keto?

Thanks man! actually in my routine, I have a few different things. Up until a couple of weeks ago, I had standing presses (5X5), Smith presses (2 x Rest pauses 6 - limits - limits) and clean and presses (standing obviously, 20-15-10-8). My routine changed and i still have all those but the standing. The change was in order to favor of more chest.

As far as overhead presses, do you think that's enough or would you add/switch anything?

My prep coach was also surprised at the lack of bloat which made me question the gear, but im getting other sides, so im trusting it, since i gained some good muscle.

And my diet is far from keto lol im having a good chunk of carbs, it basically breaks down to:
Cals: 5845
Protein: 493.9
Carbs: 813.2
Fats: 65.2

weekend
01-11-2013, 02:51 PM
How the hell can you eat that much and only eat 65 g fat?!?!? Insane.

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 02:55 PM

dude, its tough following this diet, i tell ya... if i was eating anything, i could put 6k down easy, but following a designed diet, im trying to stuff dense food down my throat most of the day...

weekend
01-11-2013, 03:24 PM
A little more fat and a little less carbs might be a little easier... You must get a fuck ton of fiber with all those carbs haha

I just ate a burger with 85g fat

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 03:30 PM
A little more fat and a little less carbs might be a little easier... You must get a fuck ton of fiber with all those carbs haha

I just ate a burger with 85g fat

i eat a shit-ton of beans and some yuca (know what that is?) rice is brown every now and then. Oat meal and theres a lil bit of fruit in the morning I think those are my fiber sources, other than that, shit ton of meat.

that all becomes a shit ton of, well, shit. lol

crapping way more than usual. TMI, yah...

weekend
01-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Nice. Yeah I know yuca, it's not my favorite. Love beans though. I noticed a huge reduction in poops on cycle. Using nutrients more thoroughly?

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Nice. Yeah I know yuca, it's not my favorite. Love beans though. I noticed a huge reduction in poops on cycle. Using nutrients more thoroughly?

hah opposite for me. but definitely of the low fat coloring... lol

Infamy
01-11-2013, 03:55 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking!!

So lbl, I'm intrigued, could you set out a sample of your diet for a day?

I dont think overhead presses are enough but they are one of the best upper body exercises along with bench. Do you do inclined bench and wide grip pull ups? Both are good for shoulder and upper arm development.

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 04:00 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking!!

So lbl, I'm intrigued, could you set out a sample of your diet for a day?

I dont think overhead presses are enough but they are one of the best upper body exercises along with bench. Do you do inclined bench and wide grip pull ups? Both are good for shoulder and upper arm development.

I do both, pull ups every training day at this stage

and i can past a full day of my diet, its the same shit every day lol

Eggs, 2 Whole, 8 whites 278 44 0 5
1.5 cup, oatmeal, Quick Oats 450 22.5 81 9
Blueberries, 1/2 cup 42 0.5 10.5 0
Alpha Lipoic Acid, (250) 0 0 0 0
Fish Oil 1000mg 10 0 0 1
Mulit Vitamin & Mineral 0 0 0 0

Lean Ground Beef 96/4 - 10 oz 350 60 0 11
1.5 cup(s) rice, white (cooked) 312 6 72 0
Pinto Beans, 1 cup 245 15 45 1
Yuca Root, 1 cup 320 3 78 0
Vitamin D (2000 IU) 0 0 0 0

Chicken Breast, Skinless - 10oz 212.5 51 0 1.2
White Potato, 10 oz 240 0 60 0
Fish Oil 1000mg 10 0 0 1

Chicken Breast, Skinless - 10oz 212.5 51 0 1.2
1 cup(s) rice, white (cooked) 208 4 48 0
Karbolyn, 1 scoop (8oz water) 200 0 50 0
Creatine HCL, 1 serving (mix w Karbolyn) 0 0 0 0

Whey Isolate Protein 2.5 scoops (8oz water) 290 57.5 7.5 5.4
Karbolyn, 2 scoops (separate from protein shake)12 oz water 400 0 100 0
Creatine HCL, 1 serving (mix w Karbolyn) 0 0 0 0

Lean Ground Beef 96/4 - 10 oz 350 60 0 11
Yuca Root, 1 cup 320 3 78 0
1/2 cup(s) rice, white (cooked) 104 2 24 0
Fish Oil 1000mg 10 0 0 1
Alpha Lipoic Acid, (250) 0 0 0 0
Mulit Vitamin & Mineral 0 0 0 0

Dymatize, Elite Mass, 4 scoops 600 55 77 6
1 tbsp. peanut butter, rdcd-fat 81 4.4 5.2 5.4
L Glutamine, 5g 0 0 0 0

Dymatize, Elite Mass, 4 scoops 600 55 77 6

bit of a pain to understand it here, but it the numbers are Calories, Protein, Carbs and Fat.

Infamy
01-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Interesting thank for posting that.

Id love to be able to eat like that but I've an office job and couldn't really get away with firing up a grill to do some steak during the day!

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Interesting thank for posting that.

Id love to be able to eat like that but I've an office job and couldn't really get away with firing up a grill to do some steak during the day!

Oh, im in an office job too. tupperware and and dull re-heated food most of the day. breakfast is a shake with everything ground up other than the 2 whole eggs, which i boil a carton of when needed.
My job now is pretty close to home where I get to go home for lunch most days and that is nice.

the last gainer there is in the middle of the night, around 3-4 am.

what i mean is, its pretty challenging LOL

after sometime doing physique, i might wanna try HW bodybuilding and have no idea how im gonna eat as much as i need to get to the weight i need to. I heard and hope that nandrolone makes you wanna eat all day, so i might try that route and keep it somewhat clean. not a fan of the puffiness i see on most deca users. tren is one that always had me tempted, but as i pointed out in the other thread, im a wuss to the mental sides. if i get to pick you guys' brains enough to find a way around that, i might wanna try a low test + tren cycle :D

Infamy
01-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Oh, im in an office job too. tupperware and and dull re-heated food most of the day. breakfast is a shake with everything ground up other than the 2 whole eggs, which i boil a carton of when needed.
My job now is pretty close to home where I get to go home for lunch most days and that is nice.

the last gainer there is in the middle of the night, around 3-4 am.

what i mean is, its pretty challenging LOL

after sometime doing physique, i might wanna try HW bodybuilding and have no idea how im gonna eat as much as i need to get to the weight i need to. I heard and hope that nandrolone makes you wanna eat all day, so i might try that route and keep it somewhat clean. not a fan of the puffiness i see on most deca users. tren is one that always had me tempted, but as i pointed out in the other thread, im a wuss to the mental sides. if i get to pick you guys' brains enough to find a way around that, i might wanna try a low test + tren cycle :D

That must take some preparation the night before!

Regarding the eggs if it helps my tip for cooking them is break them into a bowl and microwave for a few minutes if you want them cooked. It's really quick and easy.

If you want to get into serious bbing then I'm afraid you need to use tren. It is the be all and end all of steroids.

I think you can do tren without getting those mental sides - I manage so I'm sure anyone can do it. You could just start with a beginner tren cycle to ease into it like:

1-14 350mg a week of tren e.
1-19150mg masteron prop eod
1-18 test e at 250 mg every 2 weeks
1-22 hcg 250iu eod
1-22 Letro at 0.625mg a day (prepare to increase if needed - judge by mood/paranoia and nipples)
1-22 blood pressure med. probably an ace inhibitor or am arb blocker would be best. I can give you more advice on this by pm if you want.

Pct
23-25 Letro at 2.5mg twice a week
26-28 aromasin at 25mg every 2nd day
28-30 aromasin at 25mg every 4th day
23-30 clomid at 50mg eod
23-30 toco-8 twice a week (take it on clomid days)

Yes, I have deliberately given 8 weeks since the last tren e shot. Tren is incredibly suppressive even at extremely low concentrations so you need to give it plenty of time before starting pct. remember that if you have a suppressive level of steroids in your system then the clomid will do nothing and your recovery wont begin. I have left the test and masteron to run on past the tren though to stop cortisol rebound from tren and keep you juiced up closer to pct as the steroids will allow.

I have also said an 8 week pct since it takes a long time to recover on tren. The dosage of clomid is less than you'll see others recommend but it is a high dose in medical terms and from personal experience is sufficient. Also it's better to run it for 50mg eod for 8 weekd than 50mg ed for 4 weeks.

Be warned, sexually, for the first month in pct you will be useless. This is normal but you have to bear with it as things do improve!

Curb you vitamin and calcium intake in tren. It's mineral retaining properties are fierce and may cause kidney problems if you od on the supps!

If you don't fancy all that, then npp is fast acting deca with less bloat so may appeal to you. It's not tren but if you can't face tren it'll give you an easier ride.

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 04:49 PM
That must take some preparation the night before!

Regarding the eggs if it helps my tip for cooking them is break them into a bowl and microwave for a few minutes if you want them cooked. It's really quick and easy.

If you want to get into serious bbing then I'm afraid you need to use tren. It is the be all and end all of steroids.

I think you can do tren without getting those mental sides - I manage so I'm sure anyone can do it. You could just start with a beginner tren cycle to ease into it like:

1-14 350mg a week of tren e.
1-19150mg masteron prop eod
1-18 test e at 250 mg every 2 weeks
1-22 hcg 250iu eod
1-22 Letro at 0.625mg a day (prepare to increase if needed - judge by mood/paranoia and nipples)
1-22 blood pressure med. probably an ace inhibitor or am arb blocker would be best. I can give you more advice on this by pm if you want.

Pct
23-25 Letro at 2.5mg twice a week
26-28 aromasin at 25mg every 2nd day
28-30 aromasin at 25mg every 4th day
23-30 clomid at 50mg eod
23-30 toco-8 twice a week (take it on clomid days)

Yes, I have deliberately given 8 weeks since the last tren e shot. Tren is incredibly suppressive even at extremely low concentrations so you need to give it plenty of time before starting pct. remember that if you have a suppressive level of steroids in your system then the clomid will do nothing and your recovery wont begin. I have left the test and masteron to run on past the tren though to stop cortisol rebound from tren and keep you juiced up closer to pct as the steroids will allow.

I have also said an 8 week pct since it takes a long time to recover on tren. The dosage of clomid is less than you'll see others recommend but it is a high dose in medical terms and from personal experience is sufficient. Also it's better to run it for 50mg eod for 8 weekd than 50mg ed for 4 weeks.

Be warned, sexually, for the first month in pct you will be useless. This is normal but you have to bear with it as things do improve!

Curb you vitamin and calcium intake in tren. It's mineral retaining properties are fierce and may cause kidney problems if you od on the supps!

If you don't fancy all that, then npp is fast acting deca with less bloat so may appeal to you. It's not tren but if you can't face tren it'll give you an easier ride.

Not hard to understand why everyone (myself included) values your POV so much. That is all really valuable information that I will definitely keep for when the time to cross over to BB comes!

And i'm probably not gonna be all that serious about it, meaning, it will always be sort of my expensive hobby. It'd be nice to win 1 or 2 ammy shows and maybe, possibly, at some point, card. But not much past that, as I'd never go to super heavys and a bit old to make a career out of it.

Infamy
01-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Not hard to understand why everyone (myself included) values your POV so much. That is all really valuable information that I will definitely keep for when the time to cross over to BB comes!

And i'm probably not gonna be all that serious about it, meaning, it will always be sort of my expensive hobby. It'd be nice to win 1 or 2 ammy shows and maybe, possibly, at some point, card. But not much past that, as I'd never go to super heavys and a bit old to make a career out of it.

Thanks very kind of you.

You look almost competition ready now. Bf is certainly about right. Maybe a little more shoulders and pecs but nothing major IMO if I'm being super critical. To leave this post on a positive though I think I'm safe in saying you look in far better shape than 99% of the men out there.

longBallLima
01-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Thanks very kind of you.

You look almost competition ready now. Bf is certainly about right. Maybe a little more shoulders and pecs but nothing major IMO if I'm being super critical. To leave this post on a positive though I think I'm safe in saying you look in far better shape than 99% of the men out there.

Thanks!! thats very nice and i'm definitely working on those 2

If we could have sponsors on stage, i'd have swole source on my shorts LOL getting a lot out of the boards

weekend
02-11-2013, 04:53 PM
How's this cycle going? You like the test/mast combo?!

longBallLima
02-11-2013, 05:19 PM
How's this cycle going? You like the test/mast combo?!

hey weekend, not as good as yours, got sick last week and stuck at 231-2

but i do like the combo, i dont know if because of the mast, but i feel NO estrogen sides. sometimes this week, i'll come back with the pics so you guys tell me what you think.

now, question. If i was to finish off on some var (all the way up to show week) and maybe some test prop for 4 weeks. that smart? watchu guys think?

being that the cycle would be longer, should I up my clomid? for prop, 3 days after the last shot?

weekend
02-11-2013, 09:00 PM
i would probably just run mast with your var, and maybe really low test. didnt know you were competing!

how many lbs did you gain so far?

O_RYAN_007
02-11-2013, 09:14 PM
if you're looking for an increase in hunger, a combo of ghrp-2 (or GHRP-6) at 100mcg + mod1-29 at 100mcg would give you a good increase, it does for me!

weekend
02-11-2013, 09:23 PM
ryan, how long would you say to run those for, and how many times per day to get your moneys worth?

O_RYAN_007
02-11-2013, 09:43 PM
ryan, how long would you say to run those for, and how many times per day to get your moneys worth?

You really have to run them for about 1-2 months to get great results. And It also really depends on what you're looking peps to do for you... I get great recovery and a great nights sleep at the combo above just before bed (this is the protocol I like the most) and if taken for up-to 2 months you will def notice some leaning. You can really utilize them in the morning and do fasted cardio after administration, and you will improve the fat loss dramatically (i also like this approach). So if fat loss was your goal, I'd say once in the am before cardio (you can drink peptopro during) and then in the pm before bed. Keep carbs away from admin as they will spike insulin levels and blunt the gh output. I've also gone all the way up to 3x/day. once am, post workout, and prebed. It really becomes a bitch pinning so much and I just got tingling hands. I've been taking peps on-and-off for almost 2 years (i'll be on for like 2-3 months then take off for the same period), and I will say 1-2 times a day is all I'll ever do. Even once a day is Great, and that dose would be prebed.

I take peps twice daily during PCT (once am once prebed). I'm usually not that hungry in the AM while not cycling, so hitting up ghrp-2/ghrp-6 and mod really helps induce hunger for me. I started using ghrp-6 a couple weeks ago, and I actually like it better than ghrp-2. I thought 6 was going to give me uncontrollable hunger, sweats and gastro emptying (as Matt P said) but I didn't. I think he was using some crazy amount, like 1000mcg of both.

Datbtrue has some great info out there for newbies. I learned a lot of info reading on that site!

longBallLima
02-26-2013, 04:52 PM
alright fellas, quick update. this was about 2-3 weeks ago

longBallLima
02-26-2013, 04:54 PM
and this is a week into my pre-comp cut, namely, last sunday, right after waking up with everything completely cold (those are my excuses for looking small as shit.)

longBallLima
02-26-2013, 04:57 PM
if you're looking for an increase in hunger, a combo of ghrp-2 (or GHRP-6) at 100mcg + mod1-29 at 100mcg would give you a good increase, it does for me!

BTW, sorry i missed this, GHRP 6 + mod did wonders for my hunger about a year ago, had insulin spikes that had me shaking. probably gonna get on it after my pct, but will do more research (i.e. harass Jelisej for his knowledge lol) on how to best run this

Infamy
03-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Whatever you are doing, i'd keep doing it! That BF level is impressive. Admit it, you have lipo every month dont you?!

h2s
03-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Damn nice lean bf%. I am getting ready for a cut soon, and pics like this remind me no matter how lean I feel, I have alot more to go.

longBallLima
03-01-2013, 04:33 PM
shit, thanks guys! a lot of what i do/did was learned on this very board or old PP, so thats for that too!

im on a cut now and hoping to see some veins coming up my abs and down my chest

i get on stage in april and i know it's probably not gonna happen, but i'd love to place 1-3 in this first endeavour

weekend
03-01-2013, 09:14 PM
you were pedroflima on the old board right?

Coolazice
03-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Impressive. :cool:

USN HM 350Z
03-01-2013, 10:07 PM
weekend just knows everyone from their bare chests.... ;)

weekend
03-01-2013, 10:20 PM
lol I have an urge to know what people look like for some reason

longBallLima
03-02-2013, 01:07 AM
Lol and yes and lol

burlyman30
03-02-2013, 01:28 AM
lol I have an urge to know what people look like for some reason

Curiosity is part of human nature. We all want to see what kind of results the "other guy" is getting from his training and/or cycle.

I'll echo the other guys, longball.. You are looking great.

tallstraw
03-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Tren? Why not trest ;D
I've seen so many logs of trials on it. They say its tren with the libido/feel good power of test, with the leaning effect of tren and the muscle building ability of deca.

- - - Updated - - -

Tren? Why not trest ;D
I've seen so many logs of trials on it. They say its tren with the libido/feel good power of test, with the leaning effect of tren and the muscle building ability of deca.

longBallLima
03-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Tren? Why not trest ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Tren? Why not trest ;D

Funny, don't know if I mentioned here but I dreamed I was running trest the other day lol