PDA

View Full Version : Tricep injection

BBG
01-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Has anyone here injected in the tricep before? I've heard people get red/swollen from injecting in tricep.

Swelling at tricep injection site (http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/100932-swelling-tricep-injection-site.html)
is my tricep infected following injection? (http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/606239-my-tricep-infected-following-injection.html)

You can see in these threads tons of guys say the same thing... redness, inflammation, heat, etc. from tricep injections.

Anyone here have any experience with them?

Cobalt
01-11-2013, 06:41 PM
I've had the same thing, only in my bicep. I just let it do its thing and was back to normal within a few days.

BBG
01-11-2013, 08:20 PM
I've had the same thing, only in my bicep. I just let it do its thing and was back to normal within a few days.

A warm red spot? I would probably think it was an infection (cellulitis). That's scary haha

Cobalt
01-11-2013, 11:40 PM
It wasn't a lump or small red spot, the whole muscle swole up, got red and warm. It hurt like hell to use the arm too.
It was just bad irritation, no infection.

BBG
01-12-2013, 12:03 AM
It wasn't a lump or small red spot, the whole muscle swole up, got red and warm. It hurt like hell to use the arm too.
It was just bad irritation, no infection.

I understand, it would just worry the shit out of me haha

Glad to see someone with some feedback on this injection spot

Infamy
01-12-2013, 01:00 PM
I've done it a few times. It's fine you just need to make sure you start with a low volume like 1ml (don't do like some guy I know who tried 3ml into his virgin tricep!)

The redness and inflammation is most likely from it being the first time that these guys have injected there. It's really no big deal but watch out for the big veins so pick your spot real carefully.

Edit: just reread one of the threads and noticed the moron injected 2ml into his tri for his first ever tricep injection. This is why it's red and swollen! Always start with low volume in a new muscle group!!!

DJM
01-12-2013, 04:18 PM
ill do tris before glutes which i detest......just with tris you gotta be a bit more precise than say quads or delts

Infamy
01-12-2013, 04:46 PM
ill do tris before glutes which i detest......just with tris you gotta be a bit more precise than say quads or delts

Really? You don't do glutes? They are the most painless injection site you can get as they take such a large volume easily. It's the only place I'd ever inject 4ml.

burlyman30
01-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Really? You don't do glutes? They are the most painless injection site you can get as they take such a large volume easily. It's the only place I'd ever inject 4ml.

He doesn't want to harm those bulbous man-globes. I think he shaves and oils them to increase their shininess. Gluteal self-worship, if you will. No way would he destroy their beauty with an injection mark. :rolleyes:

BBG
01-12-2013, 05:26 PM

I actually agree with DJ, I'd much rather hit delts and tris :) but then again I've never had to inject ED so...

DJM
01-12-2013, 05:32 PM

i dunno, i prefer a hard muscle like delts and quads, glutes fkn pinch
also iv never needed to inject 4ml lol....actually last run i only pinned 1ml of gear 2xwk......truly less is more for me, and id hate eod inj too, i dont care to pin, i acknowledge its effectiveness and safety over orals however

i only needed my tri once, this year lol (2012), i just use quads n delts

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't want to harm those bulbous man-globes. I think he shaves and oils them to increase their shininess. Gluteal self-worship, if you will. No way would he destroy their beauty with an injection mark. :rolleyes:

as you typed did you have a mental picture seeing it was so detailed

burlyman30
01-12-2013, 05:39 PM
as you typed did you have a mental picture seeing it was so detailed

I'll never forget our camping trip in the Peekaboo mountain range.

Infamy
01-12-2013, 05:48 PM
For most of us, broke back mountain was just a film, for you two, it's a way of life :-)

DJM
01-12-2013, 06:35 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_licarkepHl1qe5cn6o1_500.gif

Scope75
01-12-2013, 06:46 PM
For most of us, broke back mountain was just a film, for you two, it's a way of life :-)

Watch it with post like that or this thread might take a sharp turn, or be made into a new thread. Lol

Damn perves!!!

h2s
01-14-2013, 07:41 AM
I am a quad guy as well and never had an issue...today I must have hit a vein as I had heavy blood glow upon removing the pin, but given how many times I have hit my quad by now.. Im still happy to have them be my preferred spot.