PDA

View Full Version : Pwned My Doc

Jorsn
01-11-2013, 11:25 PM
I brought up the steroid topic and he was like "death, death, death"... Pretty much scare tactics. So I asked him... which causes more deaths per year... Being on the phone while driving or using steroids? OWNED!!! He had no response! hahahaha.

machdaddy
01-11-2013, 11:38 PM
You should have asked him what's the common side affect of all prescription drugs, DEATH.

Jorsn
01-11-2013, 11:42 PM
You should have asked him what's the common side affect of all prescription drugs, DEATH.

It's so funny how every time i've been to the doctor in the past 5 years i've either seen a drug company rep either coming or going.

burlyman30
01-11-2013, 11:52 PM
I brought up the steroid topic and he was like "death, death, death"... Pretty much scare tactics. So I asked him... which causes more deaths per year... Being on the phone while driving or using steroids? OWNED!!! He had no response! hahahaha.

What a great comeback. Lol. My endo knows I used to use steroids long ago. I mentioned using a dht precursor in more recent times as well... didn't seem to bother her at all. Didn't concern my GP, either.

Scope75
01-12-2013, 09:06 AM
At the end of the day all they want is your money.

machdaddy
01-12-2013, 11:04 AM
At the end of the day all they want is your money.

I beg to differ. It's not the end of the day, it's before you sit down to wait. "That will be $xx, have a seat the Dr. will be right with you". LOL.

Scope75
01-12-2013, 12:12 PM
I beg to differ. It's not the end of the day, it's before you sit down to wait. "That will be $xx, have a seat the Dr. will be right with you". LOL.
Very true!!
Hell you have to pay even if your unable to make it and can't cancel 24-48 before.
Thank god I have insurance with a low copay and they cover 70-80% of the bill.

Avl
01-14-2013, 01:30 PM
i like the scene in ' bigger faster stronger ' when he has the chart that shows all the emergency room visits per yr and roids are waaaaay down the list after vitamin c and things like water.

and romano's quote when asked about all the deaths roids are responsible for .. " really? where? show me the bodies..are are none."

showstoppa5717
01-16-2013, 10:42 AM
I havent met a gp yet that knew more then me about hormones