PDA

View Full Version : BBG's Trestolone Acetate Log

BBG
01-12-2013, 12:46 AM
HELL YEAH Trestolone Acetate baby.

I have 2 grams of trestolone acetate mixed with Primordial Performance's old Topical Solution. I love the carrier because it has aloe vera and a few other natural extracts to make it much nicer on the skin than most topicals.

I'll be taking 25mg per day for 6 weeks. I'll bump up to 50mg per day if I think it'll help.

The powder dissolved really easily into the Topical Solution, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Definitely researching letrozole at the same time (from a swole source RC sponsor! ;)).

Let the games begin!!

Grape Ape
01-12-2013, 01:04 AM
In for this...

burlyman30
01-12-2013, 01:23 AM
Wait what? Weren't you doing another cycle already? Or is that over? The one with 4ml of Trenazone... ?

BBG
01-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Wait what? Weren't you doing another cycle already? Or is that over? The one with 4ml of Trenazone... ?

I decided I would take this opportunity and lay that craziness for another time.

I channeled my ippats on that flip flop

burlyman30
01-12-2013, 01:45 AM
I see. I thought the other cycle had already started. Can't keep up with your flip flopping.... have you considered a career in politics?

BBG
01-12-2013, 01:52 AM
I see. I thought the other cycle had already started. Can't keep up with your flip flopping.... have you considered a career in politics?

I have but I'm far too blunt with my words for that ;)

burlyman30
01-12-2013, 01:53 AM
I have but I'm far too blunt with my words for that ;)

I figured with your penchant for sodomizing others, you would be a shoe-in for Capitol Hill.

BBG
01-12-2013, 02:34 AM
I figured with your penchant for sodomizing others, you would be a shoe-in for Capitol Hill.

hahaha excellent rebuttal

Jelisej
01-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Good luck bro'!

Scope75
01-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Good luck and I'm in for this one.

h2s
01-12-2013, 01:21 PM
In.

USN HM 350Z
01-12-2013, 01:49 PM
In for this.

BBG
01-12-2013, 03:25 PM
Day 1: 25mg.

Feeling really warm today for some reason. Like my body is just giving off tons of heat. I don't think it's from the transdermal, but maybe.

PHF
01-12-2013, 10:47 PM
yes thats what it is. when i take the injection with in seconds I feel flushed and strange feeling in my chest, my guess it's blood pressure. my friend says he don't get that but hours later he says he feels his heart rate increases which is normal I supoose..since high androgenic... my friend and I are both on it and today in the gym I was kind of freaking out because the pumps are so extreme so i ran out and got a drink..lol to calm down...I kept saying man..I never in all my life using gear felt pumps so extreme. I mean chest tighening arms feel like they are about to explode. I know it's pumps, but still freaking scary..when you just turned 38yrs old...

PHF
01-12-2013, 10:53 PM
I can tell when i get off even though I will stilll be on test I will feel like I am on nothing...because before new years I started it and was on it about week and got off...felt flat....I thought that i took to much a letro or something but it was the trestolone that I stopped due to partying for new years...lol got back on mid of last week..did I blow up within 4 days...it's nuts...hopefully you all get to see before heats comes..lol...

DJM
01-13-2013, 01:08 AM
interesting

BBG
01-13-2013, 01:34 AM
Interesting indeed.

DJM
01-13-2013, 01:48 AM
Just came off a 10 week run of it and no its not like tren if i had to compare it to anything id say its more like high dose of eq. Strong stuff it will shut you down hard, my boys were almost none existent and the pip is bad a few of my boys ran it with me and we all got swelling at the pin site. I still have slight swelling on my quad from my last pin which was 2 weeks ago. Ill stick to tren from here on out. Oh and i ran the gp version in case anyone is wondering.

It leaned me out a bit but not so much as tren would. I did feel hard and full at the same time, hunger was way up and did gain 8lb. If your looking for a replacement of tren you might be dissapointed, it is good but not that good tren is still at another level.
this is from last week on a popular aas board

BBG
01-13-2013, 02:16 AM

All in the name of science. I've shot blanks on SD (literally blanks) so that I'm not worried about... and I've recovered fine from previous cycles. That doesn't mean I will this time, but it doesn't get much worse than literal blank shots. hah

PHF
01-13-2013, 10:10 AM
I don't know what he used but he was not using trestolone....lol...high dose of EQ yea right...it probably was a mixture of steroids labeled as trestolone ace...but there is no way it feels like EQ...our trest was not out then so who ever he got it from was indeed fake

DJM
01-13-2013, 10:56 AM
All in the name of science. I've shot blanks on SD (literally blanks) so that I'm not worried about... and I've recovered fine from previous cycles. That doesn't mean I will this time, but it doesn't get much worse than literal blank shots. hah

im quite sure the suppression is due to the extreme aromatization, which would answer the crazy pumps that phf is talking bout, all the intracellular activity....and his blood pressure spike (and maybe not a lack of blood in his heart from being pumped:rolleyes:)

BBG
01-13-2013, 01:29 PM
im quite sure the suppression is due to the extreme aromatization, which would answer the crazy pumps that phf is talking bout, all the intracellular activity....and his blood pressure spike (and maybe not a lack of blood in his heart from being pumped:rolleyes:)

Well I'm using an AI so I should be okay.. you know how much I hate estrotgen... to the point where I will obliterate it for most cycles.

Edit: I just realized how dumb that post sounds. I'm using an AI and I hope that it will mitigate most side effects from high estrogen. Not "I should be okay".

Scope75
01-13-2013, 03:18 PM
This compound sounds very interesting...

DJM
01-13-2013, 03:23 PM
im interested in bbg's take seeing hes used metribolone, which has the rep of being the strongest aas available, and he would have an un bias review

BBG
01-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Day 2: 30mg

Feeling really hot during the day... not sure why. BP is normal. I'll be taking Antaeus Labs Talos soon so I should be okay BP/Heart wise.

USN HM 350Z
01-13-2013, 03:48 PM
I love metribolone, probably will never use it again though...

milehighguy
01-13-2013, 03:49 PM

wow, I don't think I have ever heard anyone shooting blanks. that is serious shut down. another reason I have been scared to run SD! at my age i don't think the recovery would go so well.

i'm in for this one....good luck

BBG
01-13-2013, 04:02 PM
I love metribolone, probably will never use it again though...

Same.

- - - Updated - - -

wow, I don't think I have ever heard anyone shooting blanks. that is serious shut down. another reason I have been scared to run SD! at my age i don't think the recovery would go so well.

i'm in for this one....good luck

Yeah it was scary to say the least.

PHF
01-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Ha ha make fun ..lol can't help if getting old and worry wart...lol...how about I send you some so you can feel the lack of blood flow to heart..lol J/K but really if you want to try PM and i will send 2 grams. make a log please

dacookiemonsta
01-13-2013, 05:10 PM
HELL YEAH Trestolone Acetate baby.

I have 2 grams of trestolone acetate mixed with Primordial Performance's old Topical Solution. I love the carrier because it has aloe vera and a few other natural extracts to make it much nicer on the skin than most topicals.

I'll be taking 25mg per day for 6 weeks. I'll bump up to 50mg per day if I think it'll help.

The powder dissolved really easily into the Topical Solution, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Definitely researching letrozole at the same time (from a swole source RC sponsor! ;)).

Let the games begin!!

You're a lucky s.o.b. to have their old topical solution.

With that being said I'll likely mixing this with some alcohol and adding it to trenazone in the near future in an attempt to piggyback the carrier.. Henry on phf said it shouldn't cause an issue.

DJM
01-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Ha ha make fun ..lol can't help if getting old and worry wart...lol...how about I send you some so you can feel the lack of blood flow to heart..lol J/K but really if you want to try PM and i will send 2 grams. make a log please

not making fun, was interesting how you diagnosed that......trust me i dont fk with my heart either.....send some, im game

PHF
01-13-2013, 06:09 PM
I do have some trestolone base in a cyclodexdrin solution if anyone wants to try it orally i used it subQ for about two weeks once a day did'nt last long and for some reason the acetate feel stronger I did notice more bloat and it did hit faster but other then that I like the acetate better

PHF
01-13-2013, 06:16 PM
BTW I did not take any today and damn you can feel the differents when you don't take it...feel flat nothing like yesterday but I did take an AI last night so that could be why i feel flat and no pumps or it just really as to be taken daily

DJM
01-13-2013, 06:25 PM
I do have some trestolone base in a cyclodexdrin solution if anyone wants to try it orally i used it subQ for about two weeks once a day did'nt last long and for some reason the acetate feel stronger I did notice more bloat and it did hit faster but other then that I like the acetate better

enough for how long?

BBG
01-13-2013, 07:12 PM

gotta love that oral cyclodextrin ;)

tallstraw
01-13-2013, 09:54 PM

I want to try it so bad lol....I saw on PHF BA talking about how he immediately felt the difference, and his heart right and etc. So BBG I think the temp thing was very normal. I wanna get a few grams of this for sure. So 1g of this powder should last me for like 3 weeks right? 50mg ED?? Im thinking of buying it, and using that next december instead of the Deca. Just do a trest/EQ and AI cycle. I feel this whole waiting till december thing will last until march.

PHF
01-13-2013, 10:16 PM
I think I have about 500ml ..lol let me know before i send you the acatate...now I can't send you whole 500ml...lol But but could do 60ml....the 500ml trest base was for personal use but I don't mind sharing at all

enough for how long?

dacookiemonsta
01-13-2013, 10:56 PM
I think I have about 500ml ..lol let me know before i send you the acatate...now I can't send you whole 500ml...lol But but could do 60ml....the 500ml trest base was for personal use but I don't mind sharing at all

I sent you a PM. Hit me back if you're interested or not interested.

Only posting this here as well because the notification box doesn't really jump out at you.

thanks

h2s
01-14-2013, 07:35 AM
For the record....PHF = BoardAdmin?

BigCLS
01-14-2013, 09:50 AM
For the record....PHF = BoardAdmin?

Disco

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

weekend
01-15-2013, 04:02 AM
By blanks did you mean no semen came out at all? On androbulk by the end I had like only .1 mL coming out. Sorry if TMI, but it seemed more suppressive than this test-e, as rodja told me it probably was haha

Scope75
01-15-2013, 09:15 AM
By blanks did you mean no semen came out at all? On androbulk by the end I had like only .1 mL coming out. Sorry if TMI, but it seemed more suppressive than this test-e, as rodja told me it probably was haha

How long was your AB cycle for??
Shooting that little would be kinda scary.

- - - Updated - - -

How long was your AB cycle for??
Shooting that little would be kinda scary.

BBG
01-15-2013, 01:07 PM

Basically none. Just a small amount. Not TMI, it's a side effect of really suppressive cycles.

nate3993
01-15-2013, 01:35 PM
that's fukin nuts. on superdrone, my libido didn't even drop, and my balls barely lost size.

weekend
01-15-2013, 06:44 PM
My cycle was 10 weeks, 2 bottles of bulk and 2.5 bottles of hard.

h2s
01-15-2013, 07:36 PM
I have never had that issue. Reduced but still normal.

weekend
01-15-2013, 10:53 PM
For me, that wasn't the issue. The accompanying problem was that my nuts would pop above my dick during sex or whathaveyou, and become very uncomfortable. So glad it didn't happen this time. It was almost like they were trying to un-drop.

BBG
01-15-2013, 11:03 PM
For me, that wasn't the issue. The accompanying problem was that my nuts would pop above my dick during sex or whathaveyou, and become very uncomfortable. So glad it didn't happen this time. It was almost like they were trying to un-drop.

That sounds painful my friend. I was not running an AI and hadn't taken the proper time off before getting back on. It was entirely my fault... and now I'm more responsible so as to avoid those problems.

dacookiemonsta
01-16-2013, 02:26 PM
BTW BBG I assume you're just applying this once a day then?

I'll be split dosing my trest since I'm going to be applying it with Trenazone.

somm
01-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Any updates on the trestolone cycle?

Bucks
01-22-2013, 07:48 PM
BBG I'm wondering how the BP is with running the Talos ?

BBG
01-22-2013, 08:43 PM
BBG I'm wondering how the BP is with running the Talos ?

Well, BP headaches have gone away since day 2 of talos. Talos has a blood thinner in it. I actually am only taking 1-2 caps a day. One bottle can last awhile like that.

Bucks
01-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Good to hear. I think my BP will test it out next cycle.

dacookiemonsta
01-22-2013, 10:13 PM
Well, BP headaches have gone away since day 2 of talos. Talos has a blood thinner in it. I actually am only taking 1-2 caps a day. One bottle can last awhile like that.

How many MG a day did you mix with your transdermal?

My trest arrived today... After some internal debating I dropped 1g in with 30ml of Trenazone. I figured I can always dilute it... Dissolved fairly quickly.

It came in the afternoon so today was only half a doze (1ml of tren so 33mg of the trest going by elite broscience methodology).

Tomorrow will be interesting after i get that second dose of the day.

Scope75
01-22-2013, 10:47 PM

My trest arrived today... After some internal debating I dropped 1g in with 30ml of Trenazone. I figured I can always dilute it... Dissolved fairly quickly.

It came in the afternoon so today was only half a doze (1ml of tren so 33mg of the trest going by elite broscience methodology).

Shit is about to get real!!

Bucks
01-22-2013, 10:58 PM

Interested in this as I'm running TZ in my next cycle.

Jorsn
01-30-2013, 11:08 PM
BBG,

How's your cycle going?

BBG
01-31-2013, 02:38 AM
Very well! Pumps are insane, I'm getting a little leaner and I'm up a few lbs. Strength gains are okay but I don't lift for strength. I overall I'd say mixing trestolone with trenazone would probably be a really sick cycle.

Libido is up a lot as well

Sorrow
01-31-2013, 10:13 PM
Sounds good so far!

MoonUnit
02-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Anxious for updates! Considering pulling the trigger on some td ment from one of the sponsors now! Probably going to add ralox and aromasin as well for some pubertal gyno. Shit sucks. If I get greedy I'll throw in some tzone

BBG
02-11-2013, 05:17 PM
The trestolone has been great. Today is my last day on it. I'll be bridging with some low dose ostarine until my test/tren gets here.

I would suggest stripping the ester before making the TD, I had to dose it a bit higher than I thought (around 120mg a day by the end). Stripping the ester should yield a bit better. Or, oral might even work just as well.

MoonUnit
02-11-2013, 05:24 PM
The trestolone has been great. Today is my last day on it. I'll be bridging with some low dose ostarine until my test/tren gets here.

I would suggest stripping the ester before making the TD, I had to dose it a bit higher than I thought (around 120mg a day by the end). Stripping the ester should yield a bit better. Or, oral might even work just as well.

Well on unrivaled, it's labeled as trestolone base, not acetate.

Would you say trest would be nice for a recomp?
And btw bro,how's the ralox still treating you for that gyno?

BBG
02-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Ralox is doing great. I'm still surprised at how fast it worked. Each week and I see improvements. This is the smallest my gyno has ever been.

Trest would be great for a recomp. It's quite androgenic which should b help with fat burning.

DJM
02-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Ralox is doing great. I'm still surprised at how fast it worked. Each week and I see improvements. This is the smallest my gyno has ever been.

:)

MoonUnit
02-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Good to hear man. Keep it up

dacookiemonsta
02-11-2013, 09:29 PM

Trest would be great for a recomp. It's quite androgenic which should b help with fat burning.

running 120mg a day or 60?