PDA

View Full Version : Universal Egg & Beef Aminos

Jorsn
01-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Has anyone tried either of these? If so, Any digestion issues? I've used their Uni-Liver tabs and they gave me bad gas... I'm not trying to go through that again.

Product (http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=398)

Product (http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=392)

I figure you add two of each before and after each meal say 5 times a day and you've got an extra 50g's of protein in your diet.

Also found some fish protein caps... Marine Protein (http://www.seagateproducts.com/marine-protein.html)

^^9 caps for 5 grams of protein is a lot of pill swallowing for not much in return. But these would be good for overall health and they are pretty cheap.

Sorrow
01-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Yes, I used beef amino's. I liked them, but I'm used to taking all of universals pills (they are kinda large) I didn't really register any kinds of specific gains from it but I was already at about my limit protein wise in a day. A stricter diet may have better results. Didn't have any bloat, or gas issues either. Never took them on an empty stomach either. They are some of the more large pills, but a solid amino profile.

Never tried the egg amino. I prefer to eat whole eggs whenever possible.

Jorsn
01-13-2013, 07:09 PM
Yes, I used beef amino's. I liked them, but I'm used to taking all of universals pills (they are kinda large) I didn't really register any kinds of specific gains from it but I was already at about my limit protein wise in a day. A stricter diet may have better results. Didn't have any bloat, or gas issues either. Never took them on an empty stomach either. They are some of the more large pills, but a solid amino profile.

Never tried the egg amino. I prefer to eat whole eggs whenever possible.

Yeah I have no problem with their pills, I've used some of their stuff in the past. If I remember correctly, I think I read you can take it with like coconut or olive oil to help with stomach issues. I'm going to order a tub sine they are only like 15 dollars. The egg aminos are much harder to come by, I've only found one site.

Same here. I eat so many eggs per day though! I'm just looking for new strategies in my diet. It's hard to keep things on point 7 days a week, That's why i'm going to through these supps into the mix.

milehighguy
01-13-2013, 11:21 PM
I'm going to order a tub sine they are only like 15 dollars. The egg aminos are much harder to come by, I've only found one site.

Jorsn - I don't have experience with either product but that website is pricey. Take a quick peak over at lockoutsupplments.com. You will get twice the amount for the same cash. The 400ct beef bottle is $14.95 and lockout has super fast shipping.

Jorsn
01-14-2013, 12:06 AM
Jorsn - I don't have experience with either product but that website is pricey. Take a quick peak over at lockoutsupplments.com. You will get twice the amount for the same cash. The 400ct beef bottle is $14.95 and lockout has super fast shipping.

Yeah well that's cause it's their own online store. I found the egg aminos for $23 so far. I emailed MassNutrition to see if they would order some Egg Aminos cause they have the best prices on Universal stuff. I actually don't live very far from Lockout so I go over there every once in a while.. Greg and co are real nice guys.