PDA

View Full Version : 5-Alpha Test

iron
01-14-2013, 02:03 AM
So 4runner came out with 5at which is a ripoff of androhard but how good is it? can it reduce gyno the same way hard did? i know the active in it is just epiandrosterone (and alot less too) where as in androhard i believe it had a mixture of androsterone and epiandrosterone?

weekend
01-14-2013, 03:02 AM

Right Hook
01-14-2013, 09:46 AM
So 4runner came out with 5at which is a ripoff of androhard but how good is it? can it reduce gyno the same way hard did? i know the active in it is just epiandrosterone (and alot less too) where as in androhard i believe it had a mixture of androsterone and epiandrosterone?

I'm fairly certain Alpha Hard was a combination of both beta and alpha isomers with an ester attached (enanthate). 5-Alpha Test is a cyclodextrin complexed epiandrosterone plus vitamin B-12 tablet in an orally disintegrating tablet. So it's far from a "rip off". If you believe those to be the same then I suppose it's also fair to say PP ripped off the other 10 brands that sold stano before them.

I don't know if it will reduce Gyno. Even if it did I wouldn't say so....that's suggesting it can treat an ailment or disease and is against the law.

Epiandrosterone is a prohormone to DHT though. DHT administration has been shown to reduce estradiol in males.

Do you have Gyno?

Scope75
01-14-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm with weekend and get yourself some real gear if possible and get better gains and save cash.

iron
01-14-2013, 10:16 AM
well a company is considered a 'rip off' when it copys names like-ANDRO MASS/ALPHA MASS ANDRO BULK/ALPHA BULK.....not to say their PH are a rip off just the style and presentation and maybe active mg's. but yes androhard was the only thing that actually reduced the size of the lumps.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm with weekend and get yourself some real gear if possible and get better gains and save cash.

to be honest idk shit about injectables, except a little personal research with some peptides, i always thought masteron was expensive? masteron is pure dht or what?

BigCLS
01-14-2013, 10:37 AM
well a company is considered a 'rip off' when it copys names like-ANDRO MASS/ALPHA MASS ANDRO BULK/ALPHA BULK.....not to say their PH are a rip off just the style and presentation and maybe active mg's. but yes androhard was the only thing that actually reduced the size of the lumps.

- - - Updated - - -

to be honest idk shit about injectables, except a little personal research with some peptides, i always thought masteron was expensive? masteron is pure dht or what?

Seems appropriate to use those names given the compounds they represent. I wouldn't say rip off...the alpha that is

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

markam
01-14-2013, 10:48 AM
Seems appropriate to use those names given the compounds they represent. I wouldn't say rip off...the alpha that is

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The packaging was very similar, also.

Right Hook
01-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Many people are blind to this, but there are similarities between the products because many of the same people who created them worked together to bring certain compounds to the market. They are also friends. There were areas of agreement and disagreement and thus the similarities and differences.

Scope75
01-14-2013, 11:23 AM

Masteron is a derivative of DHT.

longBallLima
01-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Masteron is a derivative of DHT.

mast is the shizznit, im feeling 0 estrogen sides, i must say.

BBG
01-14-2013, 01:44 PM
Many people are blind to this, but there are similarities between the products because many of the same people who created them worked together to bring certain compounds to the market. They are also friends. There were areas of agreement and disagreement and thus the similarities and differences.

This. I remember this coming up in conversations over a year back about development of the Androseries. Eric did mention other companies.

iron
01-14-2013, 01:49 PM
This. I remember this coming up in conversations over a year back about development of the Androseries. Eric did mention other companies.

really? i always thought of him to be the lone wolf mad chemist type lol

nate3993
01-14-2013, 01:51 PM
AMS and primordial were buddies

Right Hook
01-14-2013, 01:58 PM
It's like any other business, a certain degree of teamwork and resource sharing takes you farther. Even PA has another chemist last I heard.

BBG
01-14-2013, 02:30 PM
really? i always thought of him to be the lone wolf mad chemist type lol

He's more like... the man willing to risk it all to bring out safe but effective products, and market them super duper hard. haha

Enuke65
01-14-2013, 04:46 PM
I might be mistaken, but I remember someone saying that AMS and Forerunner are the same? Not "the same", but owned by the same guy or same guy develops their stuff? Someone was talking about it when PP went down and everyone was searching for something to fill that void, around the same time when Aids Factory started pushing their shit as a replacement Andro Series.

Scope75
01-14-2013, 05:28 PM
OP are you trying to get rid of gyno or something to add to a cycle?

Freepressright
01-14-2013, 07:29 PM
5-alpha test is good stuff, but I recommend running 2 tabs, 3x daily.

OrionBixler
11-11-2013, 05:12 AM
I've gained weight since I've been slacking for a while.It was until about 2 months ago I've been back at it. I've been fat/bulked up before its just this time around I've noticed a bit more moobage.=/

I've just now noticed how thick my fat adipose tissue was compared to how it used to be a year and a half ago. Is it because of the fact that my age is finally catching up with me? I remember when ever I would bulk it wouldn't feel so thick when ever I would pinch my chubby stomach along with pinching the fat around my arms and pecs. Maybe since I've turned 31 my metabolism isn't what it used to be?=(

So I've been dieting a lot.After a long 2 months I'm finally feeling my tissue thinning out along with the great hopes of losing that weight.As I weigh myself along with noticing some good results I can see every morning I wake up to see my fat a$$ in front of the mirror.lol

I've taken epi before and it worked very well for me. This time I want to try something different.The question is which ripoff/copy of Androhard should I take?

Here is a list of the products that look similar to AndroHard;

1-andro rde chrome by AMS
FinaFlex 1-andro
1-Androstenolone by LG Sciences
EpiAndro by LG Sciences
And of course 5-Alpha Test by Forerunner Labs

Out of all these products I read into, the LG sciences have lower dosages compared to the rest I've listed.

I've looked into Androhard and the dosage is much higher compared to the list of ripoffs/copies I've listed.

Would I have to take an equal amounts of the rippoffs/copies equal to AndroHard to notice any results or would I be good as what is suggested on any of these products?
Also which product would you recommend?

burlyman30
11-11-2013, 08:52 AM
You'll want 750-1000 mg/day for best results. So look at mg per $$ and also what delivery system is used to help absorption when trying to make that decision.

Right Hook
11-11-2013, 10:33 AM
I could be wrong but Androhard did not contain any 1-Androsterone. It was an Epi/androsterone combo. A prohormone to DHT, not 1-Testosterone.

The only one you listed that is epiandrosterone is 5-Alpha Test.

OrionBixler
11-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Thanks man.

OrionBixler
11-11-2013, 04:50 PM
I figured Androhard wouldn't be exactly the same as 5-alpha test.

OrionBixler
11-12-2013, 03:02 AM
FinaFlex 1-Alpha has this ingredient ===> 3-enanthoxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one

Which looks very similar to Androhard's ingredient====> 3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one
Question is are these exactly the same?

Right Hook
11-12-2013, 08:47 AM
FinaFlex 1-Alpha has this ingredient ===> 3-enanthoxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one

Which looks very similar to Androhard's ingredient====> 3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one
Question is are these exactly the same?

Those are different.