PDA

View Full Version : Bicep curl

DJM
01-15-2013, 07:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aveSfNPPJNQ

Scope75
01-15-2013, 10:21 AM
Too funny.
Makes me want to get a week pass at a gym and see if there's really that many douchbags around, and scope out the ladies.

Macdon1588
01-15-2013, 03:18 PM
Too funny.
Makes me want to get a week pass at a gym and see if there's really that many douchbags around, and scope out the ladies.

Get one to a Gold's. It's a douche mecha. You can count on seeing various offenses there from curling in squat racks, to loitering for hours around a piece of equipment, and never, ever, unpacking the weight. It's the most comprehensive grouping of d-bags ever collected in one spot.

Scope75
01-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Get one to a Gold's. It's a douche mecha. You can count on seeing various offenses there from curling in squat racks, to loitering for hours around a piece of equipment, and never, ever, unpacking the weight. It's the most comprehensive grouping of d-bags ever collected in one spot.

Lol!!
Later this year I'll get a week pass for all the local gyms at different times and see just how bad it really is.

Cobalt
01-15-2013, 05:07 PM
I've hit most of the gyms in my area, except for golds.
I think it is nearly impossible to go to a gym that lacks shit heads and douche bags. You just get different amounts of it.

Even the gym that I was paying $100+ a month for my wife and I to go to had retarded twats that didn't belong there.

iron
01-15-2013, 08:14 PM
i hate the gym, all we have here is planet fitness, 24 hour, and LA fitness....gay as hell

- - - Updated - - -

i take that back the YMCA....is the best gym in my city, why? because nobody uses the weights they are all on machines : ) or yoga class

O_RYAN_007
01-16-2013, 06:26 AM
I saw a guy at my gym (24 hr) yesterday that was working his forearms in the squat rack!!!!! :confused:

Scope75
01-16-2013, 09:39 AM
I saw a guy at my gym (24 hr) yesterday that was working his forearms in the squat rack!!!!! :confused:

If I paid for a gym membership and douchbags did that shit while I was there I'd probably walk over there move there shit and start my lift. Guy would get irate and then I'd make him look stupid for doing arms in a squat rack.

Avl
01-16-2013, 12:14 PM

lol ive that..BUT i was doing reverse wrist curls with 225-250lbs so i actually needed it, and nobody was wanting to squat. :cool:

Cobalt
01-16-2013, 12:36 PM
lol ive that..BUT i was doing reverse wrist curls with 225-250lbs so i actually needed it, and nobody was wanting to squat. :cool:

It's one thing to do a ton of weight if no one else needs it. My current gym has 6 squat racks and 3 smith machines, so there is plenty to go around.

My old gym had ONE rack. If you weren't doing something that required it, everyone let you know.

Avl
01-16-2013, 01:22 PM
haha yeah, no way id do it if there were only one..

tallstraw
01-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Dom Mazzetti is muh dood