PDA

View Full Version : Do the fucking protocol gimp

GimpMobile
08-07-2023, 01:22 PM
Fucking protoocl

MungYarlon
08-07-2023, 02:32 PM
Fucking protoocl

What are you looking to gain from this. Just because you've decided you can't recover doesn't mean you have a right to destroy a forum that has helped many to recover. Its very sad.

Leave the forum. It'll give you piece of mind. Go and look after your mum.

MungYarlon
08-07-2023, 02:35 PM
It's honestly pathetic. I really shouldn't be doing this, and I'm very busy for the foreseeable future, but I'm willing to travel to wherever you are based (we both live in the UK) to talk to you and help you out.

GimpMobile
08-07-2023, 04:27 PM
What's pathetic is CD Nuts exploiting vulnerable desperate people by pretending he has the magical solution to this. He's as clueless as anyone else about how to fix this. It's like a street hawker claiming to sell the cure to cancer. Totally stupid bullshit.

"See this woman had cancer remission from my coconuts!! Do the coconut cancer protocol! My name is See Deez Testicles I know what I'm talking about"

Fuck me how stupid can you get to believe this shite

MungYarlon
08-07-2023, 04:54 PM
What's pathetic is CD Nuts exploiting vulnerable desperate people by pretending he has the magical solution to this. He's as clueless as anyone else about how to fix this. It's like a street hawker claiming to sell the cure to cancer. Totally stupid bullshit.

"See this woman had cancer remission from my coconuts!! Do the coconut cancer protocol! My name is See Deez Testicles I know what I'm talking about"

Fuck me how stupid can you get to believe this shite

I understand your scepticism, and you're perfectly welcome to have that position, but how does your rambling benefit any of us, yourself included.

I agree we should be doing a lot more to increase funding for this condition, and am a strong proponent of the notion that it will be much more easily resolved with CRISPR (which is coming sooner than you may think), but in the meantime what's the issue with people doing a protocol, which has alleviated and resolved symptoms for so many.

Unlike many on this forum, I'm also not completely against pharmaceuticals, and I believe they have their place. In your instance, I feel consulting with your GP, and requesting non-SSRI medication may be beneficial.

As for your statements regarding ending your life, I'll take them at face value, and tell you honestly that it's not worth it, for the sake of your mother alone.

God bless you and hope you have a speedy recovery.

MungYarlon
08-07-2023, 04:59 PM
I should add that I'm also down to chat privately if you prefer. I firmly believe that dividing an already small community is a very bad idea, and spamming the chat constantly is likely going to aggravate that.

Once again, I wish you nothing but the best.

Zerolibido
08-07-2023, 07:29 PM
I'm not gimp.mobile if you want to visit me that would be good you would see the true horror of this disease.

Zerolibido
08-07-2023, 07:37 PM
See See a nuts is the one configured a small cimmunitycommunity for ducks sake

Zerolibido
08-07-2023, 07:39 PM
Fuckmmerck.it's desensitized advice suburbanites blood in theirnhands

MungYarlon
08-08-2023, 02:59 AM
Fuckmmerck.it's desensitized advice suburbanites blood in theirnhands

Can't say I didn't try. Again, if anyone would like to reach out to me, please send me a PM.

Zerolibido
08-08-2023, 03:01 AM
I mean I would like your to visit

But your younger enough to be my son easily

I'm fed honesty life I had a gift of life and ducked it up

GimpMobile
08-08-2023, 04:12 AM
Do the protocl bitch!!!! The cd nuts protocol!!!! Sun your balls at 7 am

Zerolibido
08-10-2023, 12:11 AM
It's honestly pathetic. I really shouldn't be doing this, and I'm very busy for the foreseeable future, but I'm willing to travel to wherever you are based (we both live in the UK) to talk to you and help you out.

Please do Th I sim.near Glasgow it's a nice area you can visit Edinburgh during the festuval.too

The Goat
08-10-2023, 02:09 AM
You can get better again. It takes some work.

Lots of people are sick when they get older. For some people it's just a slow downhill process.

Others like you, me and people in PFS we have to deal with the problem much earlier in life than perhaps others. Doesn't mean you should give up. There's way to heal yourself to a point you can live life again.

Nobody is forcing you to do any protocol. But when you post on these forums it looks like a cry for help. So people give you advice.

In my opinion you should at least try some of it before talking shit about it. And give it a good go at that.

It's insane how you choose the most basic bitch PFS crap like TRT and other mainstream PFS advice and think this works. Many people tried that. A lot of them failed. Otherwise everybody would of jumped on TRT or some of those other protocols.

Zerolibido
08-10-2023, 02:29 AM
I'm 46 and ducked
Im.paying both for the seroquel error (and whatever elese)
And not acting sooner with a delicacy when my health was good
Trt set would have worked you used it in the early stages use it now you would feel.good

I also did fuck all never worked was.in disability should have bought my council house and my mum's would avenge financial sorted then but my cunt of an uncle never told.em, he's I. London where they became.millionaires I. The back.if that.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to get so.Abingdon I .like a ducking octogenarian physically now I am so ducking wasted

It's insnase in 2020 I thought I had waved goodbye to.this Shi t for.good simply on zma.gkycinate
I should have locked it in with TRTthen

Why don't you post your recovery story in propecia hell?

Zerolibido
08-10-2023, 02:38 AM

Lots of people are sick when they get older. For some people it's just a slow downhill process.

Others like you, me and people in PFS we have to deal with the problem much earlier in life than perhaps others. Doesn't mean you should give up. There's way to heal yourself to a point you can live life again.

Nobody is forcing you to do any protocol. But when you post on these forums it looks like a cry for help. So people give you advice.

In my opinion you should at least try some of it before talking shit about it. And give it a good go at that.

It's insane how you choose the most basic bitch PFS crap like TRT and other mainstream PFS advice and think this works. Many people tried that. A lot of them failed. Otherwise everybody would of jumped on TRT or some of those other protocols.

Yes because they mostly go on TR t when they have zero.libido not a good libido

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe i.never went to The gym either for ducks sake

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the symptoms list I posted on fucked

Zerolibido
08-10-2023, 03:50 AM

You should make a recovery post on propecianhell

There's been like On e recovery in five years over there

GimpMobile
08-10-2023, 05:02 AM
The mild cases are no longer your friends. That ship has sailed. The bad cases are your friends now

MungYarlon
08-10-2023, 05:13 AM
Please do Th I sim.near Glasgow it's a nice area you can visit Edinburgh during the festuval.too

I figured lol, you mentioning orange bastards meant you were realistically only gonna be living in Glasgow or Northern Ireland

Zerolibido
08-10-2023, 05:32 AM
It's gonna be like this for five years or more isn't it?

The first time was a piece of puss in comparison

I really think I'm the only gimp discovered and crashed swingers alter

- - - Updated - - -

The mild cases are no longer your friends. That ship has sailed. The bad cases are your friends now
I
Yes
Biggest mistakenwas.not having Camberwell of support online
I stopped talking donors guys in 2012 more or less

Zerolibido
08-10-2023, 05:36 AM
Pfs guys

Hanging around that shifty office full of orange bastrds was an e even bigger mistake thanking finasterude for ducks sake

- - - Updated - - -

Quality of life is like zero

When I had libido it was six or seven for a nirmal.perosn, nine for a pfs guy