PDA

View Full Version : I'll be starting a Trenazone/Mechabol/Trestolone log in the next few days

dacookiemonsta
01-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Plan on taking Trenazone 2ml a day
Mechabol 100-150mg a day depending how I feel
And my Trestolone intake is still somewhat up for grabs.. I'm thinking between 25mg/35mg a day transdermally.

I plan is to actually take a 2 grams of Trest and add it to Trenazone. From what I've been reading this will dissolve fairly easily and it shouldn't somehow effect the Trenazone itself.

I'm "probably" going to end up taking two bottles of Trenazone (or a bottle and a half) and put it into another container and then add the Trest slowly making sure it dissolves without issue. I "could" add alcohol instead of diluting with additional Trenazone if it looks like It's going to be an issue.

Obviously the issue is once I add the Trestolone it's in there and not coming out. If do start getting insane sides and I need to properly ascertain where they're coming from I do have a couple more bottles of Trenazone on the side.

I have taken both Tren and Mecha and I've actually cycled the two together.

I'm probably going to take tudca... I got it pretty cheap so why not.

I also have aromasin on the way and plan on taking 12.5 a day... I have existing gyno although it's not gotten worse or been an issue my past 4 cycles.

I don't know if I'm going to proactively take something for BP issues or cross that bridge when I come to it. I'd like to be able to actually cite sides to this cycle after receiving them...

Oh I'll also be taking 3 caps of AndroHard a day as well. I just happen to have that left over from my previous cycle.

Any questions, comments, constructive criticisms feel free to chime in.

dacookiemonsta
01-17-2013, 11:55 AM
I don't know if anybody is following this but I'll keep it up to date anyways. I officially started the Tren/Mecha today. When the trest comes I'll include that. I meant to weigh myself yesterday but I'd guess im around 197-198... Bodyfat probably 12-14% That's consistently my winter weight.

Even though I wasn't officially taking anything yet I want to give people some sort of idea of where my strength was pre and intra cycle so yesterday was chest day and it went like this:

Flat Bench: 185 12x (kind of a warmup), 225 10x, 245 8x, 265 7x, 285 6x
Incline Bench: 175 12x, 185 10x, 195 8x, 205 6x, 215 6x
Incline Dumbell Flies: 45s 12x, 50s 10x, 55s 10x, 60s 8x, 65s 8x, 70s 6x.

I do a couple other exercises but for log purposes I'm going to focus mainly on what I personally consider core exercises. And as far as lifting technique is concerned I pretty much go for 1.5-2 seconds on the eccentric movement with controlled explosions on the concentric. I'm not one of those guys bouncing the bar off my chest.

Today will be leg day.

xxiv
01-17-2013, 12:04 PM
current goals? what were the results of your previous tren/mecha run?

Scope75
01-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Cycle sounds like a good one and it be interesting when you add trest to the mix.

dacookiemonsta
01-17-2013, 12:20 PM
current goals? what were the results of your previous tren/mecha run?

I'd say realistically I retained about 10 lbs of muscle from my previous Tren/Mecha run but there was an issue that kind of messed up my cycle...

Due to Hurricane Sandy I had to basically packup my bags and go out of town for 2 weeks where I lifted a whopping one time and I did not have time to eat even remotely close to how I like to... Driving 12+ hours a day around NYC traffic was a stressful time... Basically screwed over my post cycle (it was halfway post cycle halfway just... post post cycle but i lost a lot of weight I just never got back)

I'd like to see me touch 210 (I'm 5'8). I hit 207 on my last cycle (i was around 194 to start)... Into my post I'm going to lean down for the summer.. Probably run ECA stack 2-3 weeks after I finish my cycle and get ready for the summer.

I don't have any goals per say. I just want to see some strides in the gym and some strides in the muscle department. I'm still going to eat fairly clean.. A couple more lbs isn't worth compromising looking decent although with this trest I realize there might be some bloat.

If everything goes well I'm going to ramp ump my Mecha to 150mg a day at some point. I cycled it with dbol at 25-30mg a day and I had abs a year ago... So I like how my body responds to it.

Additionally: I'll be adding some measurements (arms, chest, legs) soon and add a few basic pictures.

dacookiemonsta
01-17-2013, 01:07 PM

xxiv
01-17-2013, 01:17 PM
sandy sucked, I was starting trenazone/mecha when the storm hit but it didn't throw me off too bad. You're in nyc?

Mass and strength should be good to go if your diet is on point. I like the 12 to 6 rep scheme you used for bench, those are some solid numbers.

Good luck.

Scope75
01-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Damn good shape before the cycle.
What's your current weight?

dacookiemonsta
01-17-2013, 01:27 PM
sandy sucked, I was starting trenazone/mecha when the storm hit but it didn't throw me off too bad. You're in nyc?

Mass and strength should be good to go if your diet is on point. I like the 12 to 6 rep scheme you used for bench, those are some solid numbers.

Good luck.

I was in NYC from mid to late November. I'm from a town of about 3500 people. I hate traffic Driving all over NYC (6 different job sites.. I work for a safety and rescue company) was a living nightmare for me. Worst anxiety I've ever had.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I generally stay on the 12-6 rep range on everything minus burnout sets etc. when I just really want to change it up.

BBG
01-17-2013, 01:30 PM
daproteinmonsta*

- - - Updated - - -

And take Talos cause BBG said so :)

dacookiemonsta
01-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Damn good shape before the cycle.
What's your current weight?

I'm weighing myself at my gym today. I wish I could get an accurate bf%.

3 point skin fold puts me at 4.5% (lol)... Ignorant ass handheld bioelectrical impedance puts me at like 17-18 (lol). Somewhere in the middle..

I

Scope75
01-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Whatever your BF% is you look lean in that one pic.

dacookiemonsta
01-17-2013, 11:00 PM
daproteinmonsta*

- - - Updated - - -

And take Talos cause BBG said so :)

I'll try to throw it in. You know I love AL. Maybe since I finally posted a pic I'll build a bit more rep on these boards... I'm already taking tudca.. Do you think taking that in addition because of its other benefits justifies the cost?

dacookiemonsta
01-17-2013, 11:03 PM
Whatever your BF% is you look lean in that one pic.

Thanks man I greatly appreciate that. Don't kid yourself.. I have about 5-7 lbs in the abdomen region that is extremely stubborn.. And that picture was decent lighting... But i do put the work in.

I switched it up and did back today instead. I'll post a log here in a bit including my current weight.

dacookiemonsta
01-18-2013, 02:24 PM
Ended up doing back yesterday.

Personally back will be hard to tell for me. I worry considerably more about a full contraction and slowed eccentric movements then I do putting up the heavy weight like when i was younger.

For example I start off doing t bar rows with 2 45s and go up 10-15 lbs per set until 4-5 sets... Usually end with 3 45s and a 10 or so. We'll see if I get up to four 45s+ by the end of the cycle

I'll deadlift sometimes but it's usually my last set and it's more of a burnout type thing for me.

My personal favorite indicator of what kind of gains I was making was wide grip pullups... At one point I could add a 45 and a 25 as my last set and get it 6 times (few years back)... Can't really do them at all now do to bicep/forearm issues (brachialis more specifically). I've been told this nagging injury is similar to tennis elbow?

Dumbell rows is another good personal indicator for me but it depends at what point in the workout I decide to use them. I can go up to 120 pretty easily if its my 2nd or 3rd exercise as long as my right bicep and hand grip holds out.

Yesterday I did them last.. Started at 70s worked up to 100s 12/10/8/8. Full contraction.. I try to hold for half a second on it and slowly methodically lower them back down.

I do cable pulldowns but obviously if I say "i started at 9" that doesn't mean much to anybody that doesn't workout at my gym... But that's where I started and I ended at 13 so we'll see there.

Creature of habit.. Took my preworkout... Shortness of breath was an issue (doh). Gotta make sure not to do that today.

The scale is a bit heavy at my gym but it has me at 200... But it's consistent and the scale I'll be using the next 6 weeks so it is what it is.

Doing legs today. I squat. Don't go too heavy but I have my numbers down pat so that'll be my main point of comparison the next 6 weeks obviously.

No trest yet but day 1 of trenazone/mecha went well.

dacookiemonsta
01-21-2013, 10:49 PM
Nothing too earth shattering thus far. I hit legs, triceps, and shoulders last three days.

Not too much to report first week in ever IMO.. I do feel a bit more alpha in the gym. But obviously I'm not breaking personal goals 5 days in a cycle.

Weighed myself today (I generally weight myself every monday or every other monday).. Checking in 205 on gym scale.

The trestolone hasn't came in yet.. Certainly understand PHF is likely extremely busy right now (who was going to hook me up with 2 grams for logging) so if it doesn't come in the next 3-4 days i'll probably just up my tren/mecha dose.

As of the first week I'm running the Mecha at 100mg. I'd like to bump it up to 150 at some point and bump my tren up to 2.5ml.. I have more than enough of both to do this.

I have 98 AndroHard from my last cycle. I'm still debating when/how I'm going to incorporate that. Could start taking it tomorrow if I just want to run 2 pills a day for a duration. Thoughts?

Jack O'Neill
01-22-2013, 12:52 AM
Interested. I'm in. My next cycle will be with Trenazone

Jack O'Neill
01-22-2013, 01:02 AM
Btw what brings you Trestolone?

dacookiemonsta
01-25-2013, 08:32 PM
Quick update here. Chest day so there's a little room for comparison (even though I'm just one week in).

Flat Bench: 205 x14, 225 x12, 245 x10, 265 x8, 285 x6, 305x5
Incline: 175 x12, 195 x10, 205 x8, 225 x6, 235 x6
Dumbell Flies: Started at 50s.. Ended up Finishing with 80s 8x with good form..

Obviously my bench is already going up.. Could it be placebo? I gave myself a couple extra days off for chest that may have helped? But the strength is up... The only set I struggled with perfect form on any of those above sets was my last set on flat bench and even then I still got it 100% myself I just struggled a bit and had to give it that extra push.. The reason I'm so conscious of this is I don't want to push my body too fast weight wise... You saw above a couple sets I went more reps than I usually do on the first/second/third set.

Couple other side notes: Not experiencing any kind of BP issues at the moment.. Taking Hawthorne Berry. I "am" taking that trest in my Tren every day along with Mecha.... I am, however, experiencing fairly extreme lethargy...

Now there's a couple of possible explanations.. I mean.. I always tend to over train that first 9 or so days I get on stuff because "i want to get my moneys worth" and I just don't listen to my body.. A bit stubborn..

Weight/workout wise I wasn't suffering but I literally could have taken a nap in between sets... A buddy showed up.. Gave me a scoop of his preworkout... And I was g2g.. But I hate having to go that route considering all the other stuff im already taking and adding yet more caffeine to the mix... But I literally wanted to go home 4 sets into bench until I took that.. So.. I'll pay attention to that.

As far as the Trest is concerned.. As mentioned above I got 1 bottle of it.. Which is going to last me approximately 14-15 days... Unfortunately purity once again took their trest off the market because another company is going to start producing it... I am going to message PHF on here tonight and see if I can buy another bottle from him so I can at least run this 30 days.. Kind of a waste otherwise.

That's pretty much it for now. Going to hit back tomorrow then give myself a day off Sunday before Legs Monday. I will reweigh monday.

Sorrow
01-26-2013, 09:15 PM
Interesting. So you added the trest directly into the trenazone? No other preparation beyond that?

dacookiemonsta
01-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Interesting. So you added the trest directly into the trenazone? No other preparation beyond that?

Nope. If it hadn't dissolved I was going to add some additional alcohol but it did. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.

dacookiemonsta
01-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Weighed myself today.. Currently at 207. Today was leg day after a day off yesterday.

Squats: 175 x15 (warmup), 225 x14 (another semi warmup), 245 x12, 265 x10, 285 x8, 305 x6, 315 x6, 245 x12

I don't go real heavy on squats. My back just doesn't like that much weight sitting on it and I don't think it's necessary to go much heavier than that given my frame/size. I do, however, get parallel and have great form. There's guys that squat considerably more than me with legs half the size of mine.. So whatever.

Straight Leg Dead lifts: 135 x12, 155 x12, 175 x10, 195 x10, 215 x8.

(Main focus on the leg day although I did a couple secondary exercises I don't consider real important).

Rayjay
01-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Saw that you added Trest in your post on PHF and joined here to follow the log. Good log so far. In for teh gainzzz

Oh yeah, and your tri's look thick in that pic. Nice work

dacookiemonsta
01-29-2013, 05:53 PM
Did Triceps today.

Looking for a little advice here regarding what to do with my AI. I assume it's the Aromasin forcefully penetrating my joints. I know Letro did the same thing. I'm taking super cissus and a lot of oils and it's not helping.

I'm going to drop the AI for now... Hypothetically would running a SERM on cycle (although I realize an AI is preferred) still be a decent idea? I have the Raloxifen just sitting here anyways.

There's just no point in taking a cycle if I'm forced to do 60-70% of the weight I can do on exercises.

For the record this is only the second time I've ever ran an AI and the first I've ran one on cycle. If trest doesn't come in I might just say eff it and not run anything estrogen wise (until pct obviously).

Edit: I did up my Mechabol dose a few days ago. Could be it as well although I didn't have this kind of issue with Mecha before. Maybe I need to drop it back down to 100mg.

Rayjay
01-30-2013, 12:55 AM
Trest is the only one that should be aromatizing, right?
Do you feel like you are starting to get the affects from it yet? (Isn't it supposed to be a feel-good AAS like test?)

dacookiemonsta
01-30-2013, 02:11 PM
Trest is the only one that should be aromatizing, right?
Do you feel like you are starting to get the affects from it yet? (Isn't it supposed to be a feel-good AAS like test?)

I dunno I'm on day 8 or 9 and it's just really hard for me to definitively say yes to that. My lifts are coming along but I've just been a lethargic off and on about 4 days now.. My sinuses have been bothering the hell out of me (I have chronic sinusitis which seems to occasionally almost flare up one week worse than the next) so some of it could be attributed to that.

I do definitely have some alpha male in the gym and I'm putting up more weights/reps already. I think the trest thing is going to end up being a wash since I wasn't able to acquire another gram of it and run it 30 days.. 14 days is just too short to intelligently draw conclusions on a compound IMO.

Sorrow
01-31-2013, 10:15 PM
Nope. If it hadn't dissolved I was going to add some additional alcohol but it did. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.

Interesting, I thought there was some discussion about MW being a bit high and something about removing the ester, but hey much better if this nice simple method will work!

dacookiemonsta
02-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Interesting, I thought there was some discussion about MW being a bit high and something about removing the ester, but hey much better if this nice simple method will work!

Yeah there was definitely a little chatter about that but to be completely honest I have no idea how to do that so I didn't mess with it.