PDA

View Full Version : UFC on Fox 7 Belfort vs. Bisping

Rulk
01-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Who do you like in this match up? I think it's going to be a great fight and I hope Belfort comes out on top. I predict a tko win for Belfort in round 1.

DJM
01-16-2013, 08:37 PM
hate bisbing

USN HM 350Z
01-16-2013, 09:11 PM
as much as I dislike Bisping, he always brings it and is a game competitor. That being said I believe that if Vitor lets his hands go he should finish it.

Rodja
01-16-2013, 09:29 PM
There's likely to be only one of two endings: Bisping UD or early (T)KO Vitor.

Rulk
01-16-2013, 09:39 PM
And I think main events are always 5 rounds now. I bet Bisping is highly aware of this in his team's approach to strategy. Obviously you want to finish/stop your opponent as fast as possible, but you also want to be prepared for a battle of attrition.

I think Bisping would take the UD as well Rodja.

Hopefully we can see more of Belfort's karate though, throwing a nice straight like Machida would.

Rodja
01-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Vitor is the classic "between the ears" fighter: he has everything you'd ever want in a fighter physically, but lacks the mind. Give him Couture's mentality and grit and he'd never lose a fight.

Rulk
01-16-2013, 11:27 PM
Belfort and Bisping make a really interesting match, just stating. I wanted to see that rematch between Wandy and Belfort more though...

longBallLima
01-17-2013, 02:03 AM
i think and hope bisping takes it. and i think he has a decent shot at finishing it. i hate belfort

Scope75
01-17-2013, 10:04 AM
Don't really care for either fighter but I want Belfort to win because I really don't care for Bisping.

Rulk
01-17-2013, 05:35 PM
i think and hope bisping takes it. and i think he has a decent shot at finishing it. i hate belfort

Anything can happen, but at the higher levels, it's harder to finish fights imo.

USN HM 350Z
01-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Vitor, Vitor, Vitor, Vitor!!!!!!

Rulk
01-19-2013, 10:14 PM
So Belfort wants a rematch with Bones after this fight and not Silva? Hm.. Bisping looked nervous, maybe even scared of Belfort right off the bat. Bisping may have been neither though and probably just respected the hell out of Belfort's abilities.

Rodja
01-20-2013, 12:12 AM
So Belfort wants a rematch with Bones after this fight and not Silva? Hm.. Bisping looked nervous, maybe even scared of Belfort right off the bat. Bisping may have been neither though and probably just respected the hell out of Belfort's abilities.

Vitor won't beat either of them. I'm fairly certain that Chael would beat him, too.

Rulk
01-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Vitor won't beat either of them. I'm fairly certain that Chael would beat him, too.

I'd tend to agree with that statement too. I don't think a rematch with Jones makes sense, Jones is too much for Belfort. I think Silva needs a superfight next and I would much rather see Belfort vs. Wanderlei before each retires. I know Belfort wants gold one more time before he calls it a career, but Anderson Silva is a more reasonable opponent than Jones imo. That leads me to Anderson taking a superfight with either Jones or GSP, leaving Belfort to take on Wanderlei.