PDA

View Full Version : Amino Infusion by RxWhey

burlyman30
01-17-2013, 08:52 PM
I took my first dose today about 10 minutes preworkout. I started getting some mild jitters by the time I drove to the gym. Felt like a mild stim. Anyone else have this experience?

I should say that I also downed 7g of citrulline malate and 3g of agmatine. Not sure if either of these could be the culprit, but I used these two yesterday without any jitters resulting.

USN HM 350Z
01-17-2013, 08:54 PM
I have tried 3oz both pre-workout and intraworkout (with 36 ounces of water). I honestly never felt anything at all from it. I am almost done with my 2nd container and will be dropping it from my supplements. I am just going to replace it with pepto pro.

O_RYAN_007
01-17-2013, 09:02 PM
I've never felt what you are talking about Burls.

Scope75
01-17-2013, 09:14 PM
I've never felt what you are talking about Burls.

I'd like to feel that from BCAAs.

burlyman30
01-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Huh... maybe it's just me. Or maybe it was a fluke. I wasn't expecting the "surge", which is why it was notable when I felt it. I don't use stims preworkout.

O_RYAN_007
01-17-2013, 09:18 PM
I personally feel Amino Infusion though, not stim like though... I just have more energy and more endurance.

AresTS
01-17-2013, 09:20 PM
I took my first dose today about 10 minutes preworkout. I started getting some mild jitters by the time I drove to the gym. Felt like a mild stim. Anyone else have this experience?

I should say that I also downed 7g of citrulline malate and 3g of agmatine. Not sure if either of these could be the culprit, but I used these two yesterday without any jitters resulting.

Why so much agmatine?? Cuz you're that big?;)

- Valdez

burlyman30
01-17-2013, 09:22 PM
I'd like to feel that from BCAAs.

I thought it could have possibly been the B-6. It is known for energy transport.

burlyman30
01-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Why so much agmatine?? Cuz you're that big?;)

- Valdez

Lol. Cuz I don't really know how to dose it, probably. Open to suggestions.

Cobalt
01-17-2013, 10:18 PM
If you didn't eat enough during the day prior to the gym, the high levels of B vitamins will cause a surge in energy transport. But, lacking the proper calories, could cause the jitters.

Or you could just need some tren with your test.

TREN MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER, AMIRITE!?

AresTS
01-17-2013, 11:01 PM
Lol. Cuz I don't really know how to dose it, probably. Open to suggestions.

For preworkout go 1g bro lol 1.5 tops and it'll last ya longer :)

- Valdez

burlyman30
01-17-2013, 11:23 PM
If you didn't eat enough during the day prior to the gym, the high levels of B vitamins will cause a surge in energy transport. But, lacking the proper calories, could cause the jitters.

Took it first thing in the morning with no food in me since the night before.

BBG
01-18-2013, 12:47 AM

Everything.

markam
01-18-2013, 02:28 AM

- Valdez

x2

1g is the regular dose, but you could try taking 500mgs a few hours earlier and 500mgs pre workout, (or 750mgs).

Sperwer
01-18-2013, 04:36 AM
I personally feel Amino Infusion though, not stim like though... I just have more energy and more endurance.

This. My dosing is one mouthful pre-w/o and a couple more spaced out during a 70-80 minute session.

burlyman30
01-18-2013, 01:52 PM

- Valdez

x2

1g is the regular dose, but you could try taking 500mgs a few hours earlier and 500mgs pre workout, (or 750mgs).

Thanks guys. You are right. It will last a lot longer at this dose. I only got 40g to check it out. It, with citrulline malate, seems to be effective in increasing the pump. I took the Amino Infusion again this morning. I can't say I noticed jitters this time. It did seem to give me a bit more energy for a 40 minute cardio session.

About halfway through the cardio session I started sipping at my peptopro that had citrulline and agmatine added. Drank 1/3 during the second half of cardio, 1/3 during weights, and 1/3 post workout.

DJM
01-18-2013, 02:31 PM

yo tambien..........unless
how is everyone taking it????
i do the 2oz in a shot cup before i head out the door........if thats how burly did it, and others put it in water, i can see where this might be a possibility, as ill pop caffeine 1hr before, but its not until i do that shot that i 'wake up'......i use pepto intra also, but iv told o_ryan that it was doing something other aminos never did

- - - Updated - - -

Everything.
even milkable men

O_RYAN_007
01-18-2013, 03:28 PM
i do the 2oz in a shot cup before i head out the door........if thats how burly did it, and others put it in water, i can see where this might be a possibility, as ill pop caffeine 1hr before, but its not until i do that shot that i 'wake up'......i use pepto intra also, but iv told o_ryan that it was doing something other aminos never did

- - - Updated - - -

even milkable men

I haven't taken Amino infusion in a couple wks since I've been using Peptopro intra... But I was adding 16 oz of water to the 2oz shot and drinking it thoughout the WO. But tbh, I've also shot it straight before my wo... I seem to get pretty much the same effects.

burlyman30
01-18-2013, 03:35 PM

2-3 ounces, as suggested. As you say, it seems to have effects that other amino formulas do not. Points me to a fast absorbing B6 as the catalyst for energy. Can't see how anything else would be responsible for the effects. That being said, I've never felt B6 effects like this either.

steeltown
01-18-2013, 06:42 PM
I definitely feel amino infusion... i take 2.5oZ with like half bottle of water like 5mins before work out its gives me clean energy extra boost ..mayb a little jitter if u wanna call it that. On second bottle n still feeling same effects from day one.... i dont use stims either