PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations?

Sperwer
11-05-2012, 11:53 PM
I'm making my annual pilgrimage to the land of the free and the home of the brave in December. Mostly to visit my 90 year old mom and other family. But it's also an oppty to get and bring back with me stuff that would be impractically expensive to ship separately and/or wouldn't get past customs except (usually) in my hand carry. Among the latter items, I'm thinking of some research chems. I essayed a trial run once thru GWP, but it got confiscated; but i think i can carry the stuff in w/out a problem. I am mainly interested in testing products on the trouser snake and the adipose tissue and musculature of the swole rat. I think i know what look for in the case of the former :cool: but would still appreciate views regarding competing suppliers/product specs. My test subject responded well to a 1 year run of relatively low dose hgh a couple years ago (but it was horribly expensive because of the relatively meager subsidy from the national health plan for a "non-essential treatment"); what peps would provide a similar effect? It also looks like there are a variety of peps and similar that target fat; recommendations?

Jelisej
11-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Peptides would be sufficient for you, my friend. People use a lot of HGH and high doses and often dose it 3-4 times a day- and IMO they just wasting their money. Growth hormone works slowly- over the long period, and peptides provide you with your own growth hormone.
I would go for either GHRP-6 or GHRP-2. GHRP-2 as it gets good bang for the bucks, GHRP-6 is bit weaker but bit safer as it does not raise prolactin or cortisol- and extreme hunger is sigh of overdosing.
I used both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 and I could not tell difference based on "how I feel". I use them in one moderate dose (80-100 mcg).
Ipamorelin is to expensive.
GWP is probably one of the worst sources. Chinese were better (IMO).