PDA

View Full Version : T3 Information

BBG
01-17-2013, 11:34 PM
T3 Dosage (Work in Progress)

Maximum during fasting (no AAS): 25mcg during fasted periods. That is 5mcg every 4 hours.[1]

Dosing, non-fasting (no AAS): I don't know. My guess (GUESS!!) is that 50mcg will not cause significant catabolism.

Dosing with AAS: Again, I can't say. I have no studies. But if 25mcg causes no catabolism while fasted without any hormones, we can bet that we can go over 50mcg daily without signifigant muscle loss.

How to run T3:

T3 is suppressive even at low doses. It will take approximately 2-5 weeks for T3 levels to return to normal [2].

Choose a dose. I suggest starting at 25mcg for the first week, and increasing dose each week.

DO NOT exceed 25mcg if you are going to be in a fasted state.

DO NOT exceed 50mcg if you are not using hormones (in fact, I probably wouldn't exceed 25mcg).

DO NOT exceed 100mcg for any reason. Just don't.

After running T3, you MUST makes sure you switch to another fat burned such as clen, ECA stack, etc. You will have lower T3 after you are done with T3 and you have to make sure that you don't rebound due to the lack of T3 in your body. Remember, it takes 2-5 weeks for T3 to return to normal levels. So...

T3: Week 1-4 25/50/50/50
EC/ECA: Weeks 5-8 (dosed per how you like)

[1]The effect of T3 and reverse T3 administration on muscle protein catabolism during fasting as measured by 3-methylhistidine excretion, Burman KD, Metabolism. 1979 Aug;28(8):805-13

[2]Recovery of Pituitary Thyrotropic Function after Withdrawal of Prolonged Thyroid-Suppression Therapy, Apostolos G. Vagenakis, M.D, N Engl J Med 1975; 293:681-684October 2, 1975

weekend
01-18-2013, 12:00 AM
suppression of thyroid scares me... it seems like i'll just get fat in the rebound after using it??

BBG
01-18-2013, 12:39 AM
Well, it's diet dependent. That's also why i recommend running another fat burner after the T3 to help your body out during that time.

Scope75
01-18-2013, 08:31 AM
That didn't take long and never thought about the fat rebound from having low t3 after a t3 cycle.
Would tapering the t3 down help any or is it something and just need to be stopped and delt with?

Rodja
01-18-2013, 08:36 AM
suppression of thyroid scares me... it seems like i'll just get fat in the rebound after using it??

This is why clen is often ran post T3.

BBG, without AAS, 50mcg will usually cause some catabolism. I know of only one person who did not see catabolism at 50mcg/day, but my sample size isn't huge.

BoneDaddy
01-18-2013, 10:11 AM
I'd also take some thyroid support supps(Iodine, selenium, zinc, etc...) after cessation of T3 to help the recovery too.

Scope75
01-18-2013, 10:36 AM
Get some T3 PCT!! Lol

Jelisej
01-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Biggest problem with T3 (and T4 as well) is quality (and potency) of product. There are big difference even in pharmaceutical T3-s, when you get to underground labs and research company it gets even worse- so it makes it very difficult to dose T3.
In theory thyroid should bounce back after 2 weeks- but problem is that people combine T3 and HGH or peptides which increase T4 to T3 conversion- so they end up with depleted T4 which takes 4-6 weeks (or even more) to top up (T3 in body is made from T4).
By the way, T3 is supplemented in "pyramid" style- you start with for example 12.5 mcg for 2 weeks., then up to 25mcg for 2 weeks then 50 mcg, and then they reverse... Other possibility is adding the dosage that is not supressive- but that is very difficult especially with research T3.
IMO with thyroid meds is ok for guys who really know what are doing and who are going to monitor all the symptoms and do bloodworks, but majority will do more harm to themselves than good.

DJM
01-18-2013, 11:36 AM
something i wouldnt play with personally, just me.........and second rodja, iv never heard on any board from any user that it wasnt catabolic at some degree......interesting post!

Scope75
01-18-2013, 12:46 PM
With the chance of just gaining all or more fat after turns me off in it and then having to run another fat burner after just seems like you'd just be taxing your body even more.
Cutting threw diet and other avenues is what I'll be sticking too.

BBG
01-18-2013, 02:33 PM
That didn't take long and never thought about the fat rebound from having low t3 after a t3 cycle.
Would tapering the t3 down help any or is it something and just need to be stopped and delt with?

Doubtful, maybe with a tiny amount like 5mcg. But I have no studies to go off of for that.

- - - Updated - - -

With the chance of just gaining all or more fat after turns me off in it and then having to run another fat burner after just seems like you'd just be taxing your body even more.
Cutting threw diet and other avenues is what I'll be sticking too.

I think t3 insulin hgh tren is what a god would run year round

BBG
01-18-2013, 02:35 PM
Also, if the research chem place is making the batches of t3 ahead of time it's probably going to be degraded, right?

Biggest problem with T3 (and T4 as well) is quality (and potency) of product. There are big difference even in pharmaceutical T3-s, when you get to underground labs and research company it gets even worse- so it makes it very difficult to dose T3.
In theory thyroid should bounce back after 2 weeks- but problem is that people combine T3 and HGH or peptides which increase T4 to T3 conversion- so they end up with depleted T4 which takes 4-6 weeks (or even more) to top up (T3 in body is made from T4).
By the way, T3 is supplemented in "pyramid" style- you start with for example 12.5 mcg for 2 weeks., then up to 25mcg for 2 weeks then 50 mcg, and then they reverse... Other possibility is adding the dosage that is not supressive- but that is very difficult especially with research T3.
IMO with thyroid meds is ok for guys who really know what are doing and who are going to monitor all the symptoms and do bloodworks, but majority will do more harm to themselves than good.

Scope75
01-18-2013, 03:08 PM
Doubtful, maybe with a tiny amount like 5mcg. But I have no studies to go off of for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I think t3 insulin hgh tren is what a god would run year round

What no Test???

BBG
01-18-2013, 03:18 PM
What no Test???

Nope! Who needs test when they have tren

Jelisej
01-26-2013, 10:09 AM
Review of some T3 brands: Which brands of T3 are the best (http://thyroid-rt3.com/which.htm)

reeviint
01-30-2013, 11:08 PM
I have little information which i love to share with you guys.In theory thyroid should bounce back after 2 weeks- but problem is that people combine T3 and HGH or peptides which increase T4 to T3 conversion- so they end up with depleted T4 which takes 4-6 weeks (or even more) to top up.