PDA

View Full Version : How the fuck do.i.avoid a sucide

Zerolibido
08-10-2023, 05:49 AM
Literally everything has gone to dust in just over a year. Everything is fucked. Everything

Could be five more of this shut thanks to the useless cunts who placed themselves in charge of pfs

Zerolibido
08-10-2023, 05:57 AM
I am one of the worst cases.

Ironically I also thought this back in 2009 but my erections were better and mymmuscle.loss nowhere near as bad

The Goat
08-10-2023, 09:17 AM
Avoiding it means finding a protocol that works for you and sticking to it. Whatever that protocol may be.

Zerolibido
08-10-2023, 09:24 AM
I spent nine months I. Psych wards On all.sorts and yet recovered as much as that chi guy everyone lionises

I could be a taken Clomid hcg and any of that Shi t between 2013 and 2021 and been like Rambo instead no I feelmzeromandrogens because I had seroquel lying around the house and never thought it could crab me having used it befire. Fucking life

Now only baking soda or some shite red helmets Shi t saunas fuck this man

Zerolibido
08-10-2023, 09:29 AM
I had. I libido petrified type bends fatigue etc

GimpMobile
08-10-2023, 10:47 AM
There are no replicable protocols you thick cunt. There are lucky people who recover spontaneously. That's it. Fucking donkey.

Zerolibido
08-10-2023, 11:07 AM
That's basically it

I don't think you recover spontaneously it requires a degree of work and supplementation but it's pure luck

- - - Updated - - -

Awor would say that it's spontaneous

MungYarlon
08-12-2023, 04:59 AM
Avoiding it means finding a protocol that works for you and sticking to it. Whatever that protocol may be.

How are you doing now Goat?

Zerolibido
08-12-2023, 05:04 AM
He's recovered he doesn't need you

- - - Updated - - -

Man I had extreme fatigue recital atrophy and all this white balls like peanuts first two years and still recovered them ducking ruined it because of seroquel and my own bad choices and bad kuck

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck see see nuts