PDA

View Full Version : why not just use prami?

thechilllife
01-18-2013, 11:28 PM
I've read that a .5mg dose of prami is equivalent to about 4 iu of gh. why fuck with pins and expensive peptides? been using it for ~2 weeks...i've been doing 2 doses of .5mg a day...there is no day after soreness...i heal superfast (even though i'm cycle)...and the crazy libido boost is a plus.

BBG
01-18-2013, 11:32 PM
It makes me feel like shit usually, even at a low dose.

thechilllife
01-19-2013, 12:22 AM
thats just like first 2-3 weeks. you'll feel pretty normal after that. PHs make you feel like shit, but we run them anyway. plus prami is cheap.

BBG
01-19-2013, 12:26 AM
PHs don't make me feel like shit. Prami can also cause withdrawal if you're on it for extended periods of time. I used it for awhile but probably won't use it again. Even after 2 weeks I still got severe somnolence/insomnia from it. And nausea.

Jelisej
01-19-2013, 03:28 AM
thats just like first 2-3 weeks. you'll feel pretty normal after that. PHs make you feel like shit, but we run them anyway. plus prami is cheap.

Vast majority cannot survive 2-3 days on prami, it makes them sick as parrot.
Prami (and lot of other dopamine agonists) can downregulate thyroid.
It does have a very good effect on GH, and so do peptides, but thet cannot compete with syntetic GH, I dont think they can "release" even 4 IU, nevermind 10 -15 IU which is dosages taht athletes use.

Infamy
01-19-2013, 03:13 PM
In answer to the question I would agree most dont/cant use it as it makes them feel sick.

But I would caution against the use of any dopamine agonist for the long term. Not only does it reduce prolactin which is essential for steroidogenesis (including hormones such as the thyroid ones as Jelisej points out but also testosterone) but dopamine agonists have been known to cause hallucinations, hypotension and strange body movements. In extreme cases it can cause personality disorders. Believe me, im usually quite happy to use most things but I keep dopamine agonist use to an absolute minimum and only when completely necessary.

If you want to boost HGH production then I think low dosed peptides are the better way to go especially since they can actually increase the size and number of somatotrophs (the cells that produce HGH).

Speaking more generally though, I dont think increasing HGH for most people will give them very much unless they were deficient to start with in HGH. Its effects on fat loss are vastly overrated IMO and as an anabolic, it's effect is almost insignificant unless using strong gear with it - even then it's only gives a small boost and nothing to shout about. Also HGH decreases muscle strength due to increasing creatine/creatinine clearance.

burlyman30
01-19-2013, 06:53 PM
It does have a very good effect on GH, and so do peptides, but thet cannot compete with syntetic GH, I dont think they can "release" even 4 IU

This surprises me. Admittedly, I know precious little about peptides, but the graphs I have seen led me to believe that while synthetic GH could raise the GH levels a small but steady amount, combining GHRP + a complimentary peptide would raised GH levels significantly higher with a more drastic peak and trough through the day.

Jelisej
01-20-2013, 06:10 AM
This surprises me. Admittedly, I know precious little about peptides, but the graphs I have seen led me to believe that while synthetic GH could raise the GH levels a small but steady amount, combining GHRP + a complimentary peptide would raised GH levels significantly higher with a more drastic peak and trough through the day.

I beleive here are the graphs that you saw: Clinical Grade Peptides :: Growth Hormone - the Facts (http://clinicalgradepeptides.com/growth-hormones-the-facts/)

I would say that no one knows a lot about peptides and there are different studies, from comapanies that make them (are their results exaggerated?), medical studies- lot of them are "bunked" by their own confesion, than there are some from "life extension clinics and endos"- they are usualy hiding their secrets as that is their bussines, then there are reports from ordinary folks- and they are usualy worthless. Now other thing is quality of peptides- what we use is nowhere near what they are using in proper studies- their peptides are much more expensive. Also they usualy administrate them intravenuosly which is much more eficient route of administration, subq and intramuscular you get around 40% from your injection.

Now, the fat loss you get from peptides (and GH obviously) is from increased conversion from T4 to T3, and T3 is actual thyroid hormone that is thermogenic (T4 is needed for brain, hair growth etc). For example- hypothyroid people dont benefit much from either GH or peptides (unless they are on thyroid meds) and their peptide induced GH secretion is mediocre.
For people with sluggish thyroid peptides and GH will eventually deplete T4 and then you get "GH induced hypothyroidism"- point that I'm trying to make is that lot of effect comes from thyroid and people when they see fat loss they think that GH is doint that but in reality its thyroid and in reality from overdosing their GH and IGF levels may be depleted.

How much really GH we get from peps- from "heresay" somewhere around 1.5- 2 IU. Mind you- this is quite decent amount and there will be lot of benefits from it. People who try to get 4IU or over may get that in first period and after that they will probably deplete their GH/IGF levels. Thing is peptides are like "testosterone boosters" limited on body's own production.
Bottom line is- smaller/moderate peptides dosages are more than enough. More is not always better.

Mad Mardigan
01-28-2013, 08:04 PM
I would rather inject 4iu's of hgh than prami anyday. Does not even compare.

nate3993
01-28-2013, 09:49 PM
J. U say no one knows a lot about peptides? What about DAT? That guy is the like the godfather of peptides. I'd say if there's one person on this earth that knows a lot about about peptides, it's dat.

Ghopkins
01-29-2013, 10:43 AM
There is another route if you want to go pin less. Prami hits the D2 and D3 receptor the hardest with some side effects that I did not like as well. You can use real L-dopa to make your dopamine levels higher to hit all the D# receptors. I have and am using 1 Carboxy l-dopa at night before bed. It will raise GH levels with out the pin and has few side effects. It will not be as strong as straight GH via injection. But it is a good option for those who have not gone to the needle. You have to cycle it as it will suppress your serotonin levels. 5 days on 2 days off has been recommended. If you fell depressed then cycle off and hit some 5HTP and your are good to go.

Save the Prami for a cycle with strong prolactin sides.

dacookiemonsta
01-29-2013, 06:15 PM
There is another route if you want to go pin less. Prami hits the D2 and D3 receptor the hardest with some side effects that I did not like as well. You can use real L-dopa to make your dopamine levels higher to hit all the D# receptors. I have and am using 1 Carboxy l-dopa at night before bed. It will raise GH levels with out the pin and has few side effects. It will not be as strong as straight GH via injection. But it is a good option for those who have not gone to the needle. You have to cycle it as it will suppress your serotonin levels. 5 days on 2 days off has been recommended. If you fell depressed then cycle off and hit some 5HTP and your are good to go.

Save the Prami for a cycle with strong prolactin sides.

Interesting.

Lugnuts
06-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Prami is very strong and is dose dependent from person to person, I would rather use it over Caber but that is just my opinion, even .25mg is very effective at lowering prolactin. going straight to .5mg is tough to do, .125mg should be the starting point to test waters.. dont expect to sleep much

weekend
06-02-2013, 01:56 PM
I'm up to .4 mg pre bed and .2 mg when I wake up too early, pass out again. Lol when I take it my nips look better within minutes but the effect seems to wear off after 5 hours or so