PDA

View Full Version : PHF announces new sister brand: Celtic Labs! Details inside.

h2s
01-21-2013, 09:25 PM
Prototype Website: Template: Celtic Labs (http://clients.superscopemedia.com/celtic-labs/preview2/)

Products to be carried initially:

trestolone
alpha one
trendione
holodrol
allopreganaolone
a PH to superdrol
energy drink
methyl 1,4 ADD
dienolone acetate and powder and pill form
methylclostebol
kratom caps pure form
hopfullly
7a-methy-d-bol
and 2-cyano-phera

....all at the quality you expect from PHF.

Coolazice
01-21-2013, 09:29 PM
Do they happen to have a version of that page that is in English and has clickable buttons?

h2s
01-21-2013, 10:14 PM
Do they happen to have a version of that page that is in English and has clickable buttons?

It isn't a real site, it is just a mock up.

BBG
01-21-2013, 10:15 PM

It's a prototype

Coolazice
01-21-2013, 10:17 PM
It isn't a real site, it is just a mock up.

TEASE!!! :mad:

J/K... Looks pretty cool so far.

dacookiemonsta
01-21-2013, 10:28 PM
Pretty exciting stuff. I forgot they were doing this and got a little concerned after I noticed their website had been down all day.

Jack O'Neill
01-22-2013, 12:59 AM
Very nice. I like the green color in the page. It seems to be like the 'green lantern' website :D

Serious. Very interesting site. Who is PHF ?

Coolazice
01-22-2013, 01:21 AM
PHF Supplements Forum - PHF Supplements (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/content/)

AresTS
01-22-2013, 02:13 AM
Prototype Website: Template: Celtic Labs (http://clients.superscopemedia.com/celtic-labs/preview2/)

Products to be carried initially:

trestolone
alpha one
trendione
holodrol
allopreganaolone
a PH to superdrol
energy drink
methyl 1,4 ADD
dienolone acetate and powder and pill form
methylclostebol
kratom caps pure form
hopfullly
7a-methy-d-bol
and 2-cyano-phera

....all at the quality you expect from PHF.

Holodrol? D bol? Phera???? I'm not real familiar with hormones but aren't the last two scheduled AAS? And holodrol? Halodrol?

Also is it just me or does board admin at PHF not speak English very well? Not being a Dick... curious...

- Valdez

dacookiemonsta
01-22-2013, 06:05 AM
Holodrol? D bol? Phera???? I'm not real familiar with hormones but aren't the last two scheduled AAS? And holodrol? Halodrol?

Also is it just me or does board admin at PHF not speak English very well? Not being a Dick... curious...

- Valdez

The Dbol is 7a instead of 17a.. That difference is all you need for now.

h2s
01-22-2013, 07:13 AM

- Valdez

As cookie said, these are not the exact same compounds.

Right Hook
01-22-2013, 08:41 AM

- Valdez

He speaks English perfectly fine. I'm not sure why he types like that.

tallstraw
01-22-2013, 10:20 AM
It's pretty funny mostly, how he butchers the easiest sentences. I've learned to appreciate the finesse!

AresTS
01-22-2013, 11:07 AM
He speaks English perfectly fine. I'm not sure why he types like that.

As cookie said, these are not the exact same compounds.

Right, I read that but anything that is phera or dbol would be illegal. I'm just curious because a PH to dbol sounds bad ass and phera making a return?! I always wanted to try phera but was too young...

- Valdez

dacookiemonsta
01-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Right, I read that but anything that is phera or dbol would be illegal. I'm just curious because a PH to dbol sounds bad ass and phera making a return?! I always wanted to try phera but was too young...

- Valdez

It is a different compound. It's just like the PH/AAS game that's been played the last 10 years.

That compound is not the exact same form of dbol hence it is not already on a banned substance list because it didn't previously "exist".

With that being said I doubt it'll take too many years for it to join the list.

At least that's my take on it.. There's people considerably more qualified to speak on this topic than myself.

I noticed that new sister site's address (unless it was just a template address) was in Canada. Thought that was interesting.

Grape Ape
01-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Kratom; interesting...

Mad Mardigan
01-23-2013, 10:17 PM
Nice. Celtic Labs ph's create muscles, an increase in red body hair and fighting spirit. Not to be mixed with whiskey.

Scope75
01-23-2013, 10:34 PM
Shit is getting real for 2013!!!
I didn't see these type of products being released but I'm glad I'm wrong..

h2s
01-23-2013, 11:30 PM
Shit is getting real for 2013!!!
I didn't see these type of products being released but I'm glad I'm wrong..

Very exciting time for PHF and Celtic combined.

dacookiemonsta
01-24-2013, 12:11 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't see how to access the forum with the new phf web layout?

BoneDaddy
01-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't see how to access the forum with the new phf web layout?

Go here directly to it.

PHF Supplements Forum (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/forum.php)

sandman
02-06-2013, 12:19 PM
oh god this is going to be a mess...phf joining sides...smh

nate3993
02-06-2013, 01:18 PM
oh god this is going to be a mess...phf joining sides...smh

Wanna elaborate as to y u think that?

h2s
02-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Wanna elaborate as to y u think that?

x2, I am confused.

sandman
02-06-2013, 02:01 PM
phf is just shady ppl, wouldn't trust anything they say, do, or have their hands in

h2s
02-06-2013, 02:08 PM
phf is just shady ppl, wouldn't trust anything they say, do, or have their hands in

Please back that up with a statement of fact. I am curious what brings you to that conclusion.

BBG
02-06-2013, 02:54 PM

I disagree. They are 1 of 2 companies really bringing anything novel to the board. The other company is Antaeus Labs. In my opinion, of course.

I respect your opinion and don't mean to deny that you deserve to have it.

sandman
02-06-2013, 08:51 PM
anyone remember how they handled the whole shredded labs stuff....very unprofessional and almost like they had a hidden agenda, i guess it's easy when you run your own forum and could edit it the way you want

h2s
02-06-2013, 09:10 PM
anyone remember how they handled the whole shredded labs stuff....very unprofessional and almost like they had a hidden agenda, i guess it's easy when you run your own forum and could edit it the way you want

A company was selling untested hormones, which turned out to be mislabeled. Boardadmin offered a chance for them to address it in private. It wasn't handled properly, so it was made public. Brett, owner of SL admitted the products had issues and due to board admin people were able to get a refund and sl products will now be tested. I am unsure whee the issue lies, but I would be grateful if I had purchased sl products.

BBG
02-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Let's not turn this thread into a PHF hate thread. If you want, start one on the forum. But don't clutter up this thread :) thanks guys.

And I moved your posts to the butthurt thread if you would like to continue

sandman
02-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Let's not turn this thread into a PHF hate thread. If you want, start one on the forum. But don't clutter up this thread :) thanks guys.

And I moved your posts to the butthurt thread if you would like to continue

fair enough

robtmathias
04-02-2013, 06:32 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to say I am SOO excited about the new Celtic Labs product lineup. Looking forward to my first order in a couple weeks here. This company has AWESOME stuff, can't wait to try almost all of it. I think it might replace Primordial Performance for my new favorite supplement company, pushing the limits from the get-go and coming out with awesome stuff :D

r1balla
04-14-2013, 06:54 PM
super excited about this! def gonna stock up once its available

milehighguy
04-15-2013, 09:46 PM
Anyone use any of their supps yet? Prices look pretty decent so I am wondering how good they are...

nate3993
04-15-2013, 09:52 PM
they're on here. i don't doubt they're not legit. none of the products they make are expensive hormones or anything so i wouldn't worry about quality.

milehighguy
04-15-2013, 09:56 PM
they're on here. i don't doubt they're not legit. none of the products they make are expensive hormones or anything so i wouldn't worry about quality.

yep...I noticed that Celtitren is literally double the dosage compared to most of the other TREN products

nate3993
04-15-2013, 10:15 PM
yep...I noticed that Celtitren is literally double the dosage compared to most of the other TREN products

really? dam. apparently their energy shot is all the same ingredients as 5 hour energy...but with 1,3 dm.

h2s
04-16-2013, 06:30 AM
All of Celtic products are third party tested. There are zero concerns over purity.