PDA

View Full Version : Fertility - AH/AL V3 Stack

Rocky98
01-23-2013, 12:01 PM
Anyone have thoughts on whether a stack of AH/AL will significantly reduce fertility? Wife and I are trying to get pregnant and I'd like to start my cycle in the next month or so. Androhard also helps with the libido while cutting which will help me complete the deed when called upon. PP said fertility won't be effected that much but wanted to get some thoughts or if anyone has experience getting the job done when running a cycle of AH/AL.

markam
01-23-2013, 12:39 PM
I stacked AL up to 9 caps a day with 6 AH and Dermacrine or AD for ten weeks. I didn't notice any change in libido, etc. As to actual fertility, dunno, just hope I didn't get anyone pregnant.

Scope75
01-23-2013, 12:54 PM
That's stack shouldn't cause any issues.

BBG
01-23-2013, 01:03 PM
If you have no underlying issues, even a heavy cycle of test+tren wouldn't permanently effect your fertility.

If you have underlying issues, even a small cycle could hurt your fertility (to what extent, I cannot say).

USN HM 350Z
01-23-2013, 02:19 PM
be the test dummy and have a SA completed prior to cycle and another during cycle.

SA = Semen Analysis.

longBallLima
01-23-2013, 03:00 PM
If you have no underlying issues, even a heavy cycle of test+tren wouldn't permanently effect your fertility.

If you have underlying issues, even a small cycle could hurt your fertility (to what extent, I cannot say).

pardon the ignorance, but doesnt exogenous testosterone reduce fertility due to LH drop?

Rodja
01-23-2013, 03:36 PM
pardon the ignorance, but doesnt exogenous testosterone reduce fertility due to LH drop?

Possibly temporarily, but only in cases of underlying issues will it be permanent. It takes ~56 days for a sperm cell to mature, so, in theory, you shouldn't see a drop in sperm count until then, but semen levels could drop depending on the compound that is used.

weekend
01-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Possibly temporarily, but only in cases of underlying issues will it be permanent. It takes ~56 days for a sperm cell to mature, so, in theory, you shouldn't see a drop in sperm count until then, but semen levels could drop depending on the compound that is used.

doesn't testosterone increase semen quality and volume too prior to suppression, so you might be hyperfertile in the beginning of a cycle and then less fertile at the end and during pct?

Rodja
01-23-2013, 03:53 PM
doesn't testosterone increase semen quality and volume too prior to suppression, so you might be hyperfertile in the beginning of a cycle and then less fertile at the end and during pct?

In theory, yes, but haven't looked into the data regarding this (assuming there actually is any data).

testosteronet
01-23-2013, 03:55 PM
Maybe that's why my wife got pregnant 2 weeks into my AHv3 cycle.

weekend
01-23-2013, 04:00 PM
ive noticed huge nuts being busted in the first weeks of my cycles... followed by some seriously meager portions later on

Scope75
01-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Maybe that's why my wife got pregnant 2 weeks into my AHv3 cycle.

I've got 2 girls pregnant on AL/AH stack.
First time I used it my GF got pregs then sadly had a miscarriage and the samething happened the next time was on AL/AH but with another GF.

testosteronet
01-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Sorry to hear about the miscarriages, we had one, but on the AHv3 we had a baby girl.

Scope75
01-23-2013, 08:16 PM
Sorry to hear about the miscarriages, we had one, but on the AHv3 we had a baby girl.

Yeah it was a tough deal and they horrible for a female to go threw.

Rocky98
01-24-2013, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Wife and I miscarried as well. Will keep you guys informed when i start the cycle