PDA

View Full Version : Raloxifene Discussion

dacookiemonsta
01-22-2013, 10:19 PM
Burly I recently attained some Ralox for some gyno I had flare up during a cycle about 4 years ago.

Letro did nothing for it. Tamoxifen, however, 2-3 years later reduced it by probably roughly 50-60% so I'm hoping the Ralox will finish the job.

Here's the question.. I'm running a 6 week PH/AAS cycle at the moment... I have Torem on hand for post cycle.. I would like to start the Ralox as soon as possible... Can I run that in PCT concurrently or am I better off allowing myself to kind of "refresh" after the cycle.

USN HM 350Z
01-23-2013, 06:30 AM
I ran a raloxifen/letro combo while on cycle (always on now) and within 30 days my gyno was completely undetectable. I seriously can squeeze and look as hard as I want and can find nothing. My right side was about the size of 3 nickles stacked on top of each other and left was just a little smaller. Did a 50mg ED Ralox/ 2.5mg M/W/F Letro combo.

I would probably wait until PCT was completed though for someone cycling on and off.

burlyman30
01-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Burly I recently attained some Ralox for some gyno I had flare up during a cycle about 4 years ago.

Letro did nothing for it. Tamoxifen, however, 2-3 years later reduced it by probably roughly 50-60% so I'm hoping the Ralox will finish the job.

Here's the question.. I'm running a 6 week PH/AAS cycle at the moment... I have Torem on hand for post cycle.. I would like to start the Ralox as soon as possible... Can I run that in PCT concurrently or am I better off allowing myself to kind of "refresh" after the cycle.

I personally see no reason why someone cannot use Ralox on cycle, during PCT, or post PCT if the condition warrants it. However, if you want to see how Ralox works independently of any other compounds, it is best left until after PCT is over.

Mad Mardigan
01-25-2013, 07:19 PM
I agree with burly.

I've run it on cycle and post with excellent results. 120 mg or higher is most effective.

Ralox + Nolva is my favorite for recovery post cycle as well.

nate3993
01-25-2013, 07:45 PM
I agree with burly.

I've run it on cycle and post with excellent results. 120 mg or higher is most effective.

Ralox + Nolva is my favorite for recovery post cycle as well.

really? i've heard ralox, from burly, doesn't do a whole lot in terms in test boosting. just good reducing gyno

Mad Mardigan
01-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Works just as well as nolva or Clomid. Have seen many studies stating this.

BBG
01-29-2013, 12:44 AM
Started taking 150mg today. Will keep taking ED and see how gyno is affected.

Still on the trestolone and killing it in the gym, have been very busy lately I will update shortly...

burlyman30
01-29-2013, 01:08 AM
Works just as well as nolva or Clomid. Have seen many studies stating this.

If you know any of those links, they would be a great addition to this thread.

Mad Mardigan
01-29-2013, 10:46 PM
I'll post some up when I find them. Raloxifene is more dose dependent and many studies didn't utilize higher dosing schemes. So put that way, Tamoxifen is more effective per mg.

Mad Mardigan
02-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Alright I can't find the one I was looking for. There are plenty done on women and breast cancer, which have little value in our discussion. So anything I have to offer at the moment is purely anecdotal.

BBG
02-08-2013, 06:26 AM
From the FDA's Maximum Recommended Therapeutic Dose (MRTD) Database

Clomid: 1.67000 Mg/kg of bodyweight per day

Raloxifene: 10 Mg/kg of bodyweight per day

Toremifene: 3.33000 Mg/kg of bodyweight per day

As you can see the amount of raloxifene that can be safely taken is WAY higher than either clomid or torem.

BBG
02-08-2013, 06:32 AM
From, The effect of selective estrogen receptor modulator administration on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia, Elena Tsourdi M.D., Ph.D, Fertility and Sterility Volume 91, Issue 4, Supplement 1, April 2009, Pages 1427-1430

Shows that Toremifene, Tamoxifen and Raloxifene all raise testosterone levels and improve sperm count/quality.

Tamoxifen 20mg:

Baseline: 496.59
3 months: 783

Toremifene 60mg:

Baseline: 498
3 Months: 763.92

Raloxifene 60mg:

Baseline: 583
3 Months: 604

Of course, this show raloxifene isn't the bes at raising testosterone levels. However, 20mg of tamoxifen and 60mg of toremifene are standard doses, whereas raloxifene at 60mg is half of what people should be running it.

Not to mention, with the above toxicity levels, raloxifene in a 220lb man could be run at nearly 1000mg/day safely.

Zeebo
03-29-2013, 04:11 AM
I've been lurking the posts regarding ralox on this board for a few months now, some great info here.

I have determined that ralox has caused my libido to drop significantly. Has anyone else experienced this? I am currently on a test P cycle trying to treat some gyno I got from a previous cycle. I am running 12.5mg aromasin alongside 100mg ralox. I know it's the ralox because I experimented with the dose, bringing it down to 6.25mg and even lower, it was definitely not the aromasin. I actually dropped the ralox for 3 days to see if it was the culprit and surely, it was, my libido was back. After dropping it for 3 days I immediately began to feel sensitivity in my gyno and have since jumped back on. I am 4 days back on the ralox and the sensitivity is subsiding but the libido is dropping.

What is the reason for this libido drop? My ralox is from GWP btw.

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-29-2013, 08:23 AM
A SERM crashing libidio immediately brings to mind a "simulated" estro-crash. When you are using ralox you're preventing E2 from doing all of its normal functions, including acting in the brain to promote sexual desire and arousal. Every person has their own receptors so what might be debilitating for you may not affect someone else.

My rats have have displayed similar libido issues with SERMS in a very dose dependent fashion.
I.E.
> 20mg of Tamox = infrequent weak rat boners
10mg of Tamox = frequent massive rat boners

burlyman30
03-29-2013, 08:39 AM
All of this ^^^

Zeebo
03-30-2013, 12:46 AM
A SERM crashing libidio immediately brings to mind a "simulated" estro-crash. When you are using ralox you're preventing E2 from doing all of its normal functions, including acting in the brain to promote sexual desire and arousal. Every person has their own receptors so what might be debilitating for you may not affect someone else.

My rats have have displayed similar libido issues with SERMS in a very dose dependent fashion.
I.E.
> 20mg of Tamox = infrequent weak rat boners
10mg of Tamox = frequent massive rat boners

I forgot to mention I am only running 50mg ralox ED which is one of the primary causes of concern since it's such a low dose. I am running 125mg EOD test prop alongside with it.

I forgot to mention alongside the libido drop I do feel more tired and less motivated in the gym which kind of sucks.

Could it be the GWP ralox is overdosed and I am actually taking more than needed? I have been looking for a pharma-grade source or something in pill form for more accurate measurements but I've had no luck.

burlyman30
03-30-2013, 07:45 AM
I forgot to mention I am only running 50mg ralox ED which is one of the primary causes of concern since it's such a low dose. I am running 125mg EOD test prop alongside with it.

I forgot to mention alongside the libido drop I do feel more tired and less motivated in the gym which kind of sucks.

Could it be the GWP ralox is overdosed and I am actually taking more than needed? I have been looking for a pharma-grade source or something in pill form for more accurate measurements but I've had no luck.

This ^^^ is good info to have. sounds to me like your aromasin dosage is too low if you started getting gyno back in three days after dropping ralox. If you were able to get bloods, that would be very helpful. I think your estrogen levels are too high and the ralox only masks the symptoms of that which throws your body off.

On the pharma grade, you haven't looked hard enough yet.