PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks, Anabolic Technologies H-50

MMA
01-27-2013, 11:44 AM
Hi there,

I'm new on the forums... I'm almost 28 and a fan of the PP products that are discontinued.
I was following the forums on PP's site and now here but didn't signed up yet.

I used different times PP products (AD, AB, AM, TRS) because it sounded like a good recource with good quality grade after some research...

Now I'm planning next cycle but it looks like i'm just trying to find a picture in the dark.
Researching is quite a hastle on the net because much of promotion talks and blablabla ...

I ordered already my cycle but now i'm thinking of it some sceptic ... (euphoric buy done ;-) )
It's like this :
1 x cycle support from annabolic inovations
1 x post support from annabolic innovations
1 x Cycle assist from Competetive Edge Labs
2 x H-50 from Anabolic Technologies

Didn't noticed mechabol from anteaus labs also has this compound which seems more of a known resource with good quality products ... otherwise i ordered from them but yeah little late now.

Somebody any comments except... stupid ass ;-)

Thanks and greetings.

pitboss
01-27-2013, 01:06 PM
Mechabol is still out there. Lockout supps or the new sponsor here; Unrivaled.

longBallLima
01-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Mechabol is still out there. Lockout supps or the new sponsor here; Unrivaled.

or this guy :D Trade, buy, sell section :D

MMA
01-28-2013, 03:21 PM
okay thanks but does somebody know more of the company... good or bad quality grade ?

Thanks

longBallLima
01-28-2013, 05:03 PM
okay thanks but does somebody know more of the company... good or bad quality grade ?

Thanks

Antaeus? Great company, Jake is a solid dude. We have a rep who posts here on the board, BBG.

pitboss
01-28-2013, 08:57 PM
Go to Antaeus, read the blog, they post the testing of their products. They are not some shady supp company.

BBG
01-29-2013, 12:43 AM

Thanks

Antaeus Labs tests every batch to ensure quality. Absolutely one of, if not THE top company out there right now.

MMA
01-29-2013, 12:45 PM
Okay seems like it's a trustworthy company... I'll keep my 2 bottles H-50 from anabolic technologies for another time when i have more certainty about the ingrediënts because I can't find any reviews, test labs, bloodworks about their stuff... even not about the company. But their the only one putting 50mg clostebol in it per capsules :D

I'll also place the question in buy sel trade ...