PDA

View Full Version : Clen info

longBallLima
01-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Not sure this is the right section. If not, tell me and my dumbass will delete this

Lady is about to start clen and we've ordered from Iron Dragon. as much as their stuff is great and legit, this goddamn pump bottle....

so, 2 things.

Her protocol is 35mcg X 2 a day, i thought i'd start her at 20 to assess tolerance, as she's never tried it before (neither have i)

good idea? bad?

how the F do you guys measure 35mcg out of that bottle? a slin pin won't draw and makes a mess and i could easily overdose with it. any suggestions, different things that worked for you guys?

next time, im going skyward if the reviews are good or GWP as i heard at least their clen is reliable.

longBallLima
01-28-2013, 12:50 PM
shameless bump

weekend
01-28-2013, 04:00 PM
Not sure this is the right section. If not, tell me and my dumbass will delete this

Lady is about to start clen and we've ordered from Iron Dragon. as much as their stuff is great and legit, this goddamn pump bottle....

so, 2 things.

Her protocol is 35mcg X 2 a day, i thought i'd start her at 20 to assess tolerance, as she's never tried it before (neither have i)

good idea? bad?

how the F do you guys measure 35mcg out of that bottle? a slin pin won't draw and makes a mess and i could easily overdose with it. any suggestions, different things that worked for you guys?

next time, im going skyward if the reviews are good or GWP as i heard at least their clen is reliable.

i would dilute it to a lower concentration, add water or vodka or something to make it 50 mcg/ml and use an oral syringe, then probably just start her at 25 mcg.

just my opinion. make sure to shake well before every dose

longBallLima
01-28-2013, 05:05 PM
i would dilute it to a lower concentration, add water or vodka or something to make it 50 mcg/ml and use an oral syringe, then probably just start her at 25 mcg.

just my opinion. make sure to shake well before every dose

hah, didnt think of that, good idea!

thanks!

h2s
01-28-2013, 06:17 PM
Yeah that would be best. Also you can order small oral syringes to draw it.