PDA

View Full Version : Logs, reviews...

Jack O'Neill
11-06-2012, 03:44 AM
Do you think it would be interesting to open a part exclusively for all is concerning product logs or reviews?

I'd like to follow my actual 12 weeks PP cycle here instead of on the PP website (which will disappear one day) but I don't know where to log this here

BBG
11-06-2012, 03:52 AM
This section: Personal Training Logs (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/personal-training-logs/)

Though I agree a section for just reviews may be a good idea.

Jack O'Neill
11-06-2012, 04:49 AM
This section: Personal Training Logs (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/forums/17-Personal-Training-Logs)

Though I agree a section for just reviews may be a good idea.

It's rather a section for training. I would prefer a section for testing supplements or other "authorized" PHs for example.

Is there a tehnical possibility to add this kind of section in the forum?

BBG
11-06-2012, 04:52 AM
It's rather a section for training. I would prefer a section for testing supplements or other "authorized" PHs for example.

Is there a tehnical possibility to add this kind of section in the forum?

The description does elaborate on the intended usage of the subforum: "This forum is for the Personal Training Logs. Logs of all kinds (Diet, Hormonal Cycle, Supplement Cycle, Competition Preparation) are welcome."

Buuuut I do know most forums separate that kind of stuff. Like, supp/ph logs go here, personal logs/contest logs/etc go here.

Jack O'Neill
11-06-2012, 06:03 AM
Yes I know. That's the aim of my question ;)

h2s
11-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Do you guys want a reviews section to be separate? I had planned on that forum being used for product logs as well and reviews to go in main categories..like supplements...or how about a subforum of reviews in the supplements subforum? I just dont want to overcluter the board....but i am open to discussion on it.

Jack O'Neill
11-06-2012, 07:56 AM
A subforum in the supplement or log section would be perfect.

There is no need to overload the forum with new other main sections

BBG
11-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Do you guys want a reviews section to be separate? I had planned on that forum being used for product logs as well and reviews to go in main categories..like supplements...or how about a subforum of reviews in the supplements subforum? I just dont want to overcluter the board....but i am open to discussion on it.

I think a subforum for reviews would be good... that way you can just go there and check out straight reviews. Still think logs can go in the overall log subforum without needing to specify subforums to training logs, supplement logs, etc.

admin
11-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Added.

Jack O'Neill
11-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Added.

Thanks. I'm going to log my cycle :)