PDA

View Full Version : What are the results from AndroBulk?!?

Tampa_Man
01-27-2013, 11:49 PM
Hello guys,

I am running AB+StanoDrol on week 2 and tomorrow will start week 3 , and I am just wondering about the results from AB. I know people is different, but I just wanna see the results that people got with AB for 8 weeks.

Please, everyone had a cycle of AB, put your results and overall feeling about it, and what would you do to make it better if you were back in time?

Thanks in advance,

weekend
01-28-2013, 12:07 AM
I ran ab + ah for 8 weeks at full dose plus ah for another 2 weeks at full dose... I did gomad for a few weeks before starting the cycle and had already gained weight then continued with that until like 6 weeks into the cycle. Gained 29 lbs from cycle beginning to end, a lot of strength but at least 10 lbs was just water. Definitely at least 10 lbs lean mass tho.

- - - Updated - - -

To make it better i would've done cardio and eaten more vegetables haha

Tampa_Man
01-28-2013, 10:19 PM
29 lbs sounds champ. to me :)

weekend
01-29-2013, 02:09 AM
29 lbs sounds champ. to me :)

definitely run with at least 1 g of stano.

markam
01-29-2013, 02:42 AM
I'm going to be running Mechabol, AH, AB in six weeks or so. One of the reasons of using AB is the joint benefits. Will probably start with Mechabol 75 / 6 AH / 3 AB, and bump up the AB to 6 and the Mech to 100. Have to see how I react before I know exactly how I'll play it. Probably keep the cycle at a max of six weeks. Any insight most welcome.

Tampa_Man
01-30-2013, 06:25 PM
Man I don't know about the joint benefits!!
I'm in my third week of the cycle (AB+StanoDrol), and yesterday was a heavy workout, but to be honest I did not feel any softness for my joints!!! it was not like I could not lift the weights, it was just annoying, and made me too worried not to push harder..
However, I heard AB usualy start to kick at 3rd to 4th week....any idea guys??

BBG
01-30-2013, 06:49 PM
I'm in my third week of the cycle (AB+StanoDrol), and yesterday was a heavy workout, but to be honest I did not feel any softness for my joints!!! it was not like I could not lift the weights, it was just annoying, and made me too worried not to push harder..

Joints are simply one of those things that take awhile to heal. If they have always bothered you, you might want to think about getting some high dose cissus and/or Antaeus Labs Achilles.

Are you taking the Androbulk specifically for joints?

Also, the stano could be drying you out so much that your joints are acheing (but that's not that likely unless you're really high dosing it).

xxiv
01-31-2013, 07:27 AM
I did an 8 week of ab solo 8 months ago and I felt great, pct I had an over reaction to tcf-1 and my test was through the roof causing me emotional instability. While on my strength went up a little, size went up a little and my body felt great.

I took my diet for granted and could I feel like I could have reaped much more if I had focused as much effort into proper diet as I had routine and supplementation.

burlyman30
01-31-2013, 08:43 AM

Reduce or drop the stano. It's really a great product, but hard on sensitive joints. You should see an improvement.

Tampa_Man
01-31-2013, 06:49 PM
Well, no I'm taking AB to bulk at first place. I'm not having problem with my joints, but cause I heard it's really good with the joints, that's made me wonder!!

And I just started the first week of Stano and I started with 450mg for 2 days and after that I increased the dose to 600mg. So, I don't think it's the reason..
I'm running it like: 0-0-600-600-600-600-750-750.

Thanks for the advice man,,

Tampa_Man
01-31-2013, 07:05 PM
I did an 8 week of ab solo 8 months ago and I felt great, pct I had an over reaction to tcf-1 and my test was through the roof causing me emotional instability. While on my strength went up a little, size went up a little and my body felt great.

I took my diet for granted and could I feel like I could have reaped much more if I had focused as much effort into proper diet as I had routine and supplementation.

I'm glad to hear such a good results. To be honest, I can feel it after 2 weeks and I can see some improvement in my physique and my weights started to increase perfectly. I can not wait to see my results after 8 weeks, I'm so excited and optimistic to be satisfied.

I do cardio before I start lifting, and that's because my BF is higher than I want. I'm trying to be clean with my diet as much as I can.

Thanks for the encouragement,,

Tampa_Man
01-31-2013, 07:11 PM
Reduce or drop the stano. It's really a great product, but hard on sensitive joints. You should see an improvement.

As I mentioned earlier, I Just started to take Stano 4 days ago and my doses were not that high, 600 mg daily.

However, I'm wondering about, how is it feel when the Stanodrol start to kick?? I mean How do I know it's working? should I dose it higher??

xxiv
01-31-2013, 07:44 PM
I can not wait to see my results after 8 weeks, I'm so excited and optimistic to be satisfied.

those were my feelings as well with my run, I just wanted to feel good and see gains. I felt great and was very optimistic, not just with my lifting but life in general. It was my first attempt at pct and my first run in years. I had ran methyls a few years ago with very little knowledge and got burnt pretty hard. That bulk run helped me regain the confidance I lost after my last h-drol run in 2009.

Bulk was a great experience for me and if it wasn't cost prohibitive I would have ran it again. A few small tweaks to the pct would have made a huge difference.

What is your pct? sorry if I missed it.

Tampa_Man
02-01-2013, 01:25 AM
those were my feelings as well with my run, I just wanted to feel good and see gains. I felt great and was very optimistic, not just with my lifting but life in general. It was my first attempt at pct and my first run in years. I had ran methyls a few years ago with very little knowledge and got burnt pretty hard. That bulk run helped me regain the confidance I lost after my last h-drol run in 2009.

Bulk was a great experience for me and if it wasn't cost prohibitive I would have ran it again. A few small tweaks to the pct would have made a huge difference.

What is your pct? sorry if I missed it.

Yeah bro that's exactly what happened to me!!!
Running a cycle without studying it right.

Well, my PCT would be: Torem 90-60-60-30, Erase, DAA+Tatinum...I believe it's decent..
By the way, have you tried anything from the skyward reaserch?? are there products legit??

BBG
02-01-2013, 01:57 AM
If only the androseries hadn't been so danged expensive. I wonder if a research chem company can carry bulk powders like 4-dhea, 1-dhea and epiandrosterone...

Bucks
02-01-2013, 07:02 AM

Well, my PCT would be: Torem 90-60-60-30, Erase, DAA+Tatinum...I believe it's decent..
By the way, have you tried anything from the skyward reaserch?? are there products legit??

I plan on researching with their Torem on my current cycle. The Tada has been confirmed by my rats . I love the androseries :)

h2s
02-01-2013, 07:42 AM

Skyward letro has treated me insanely well, definitely the strongest I have used from a research company, which probably indicates it was the only one dosed right.

One disclaimer, they seem committed to holding the ingredient in the solution, so letro uses a strong alcohol. The bite hits you fast, lol.

If only the androseries hadn't been so danged expensive. I wonder if a research chem company can carry bulk powders like 4-dhea, 1-dhea and epiandrosterone...
They can't. It is a patented ingredient by LG sciences, and they are aggressive in suing anyone selling it that doesn't pay them royalties.

h2s
02-01-2013, 07:43 AM
The above is the reason why I couldn't source the bulk powders for you guys when I wanted to. Was warned by a few of this situation.

BBG
02-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Skyward letro has treated me insanely well, definitely the strongest I have used from a research company, which probably indicates it was the only one dosed right.

One disclaimer, they seem committed to holding the ingredient in the solution, so letro uses a strong alcohol. The bite hits you fast, lol.

No kidding. Luckily it would be tough to hit the 1 shot mark... 0.033814 ounces in 1 ml, so even dosing 10ml would leave people only at an ounce of 190 proof everclear. Mmmm everclear ;)

They can't. It is a patented ingredient by LG sciences, and they are aggressive in suing anyone selling it that doesn't pay them royalties.

A shame :(

markam
02-01-2013, 08:06 AM

So are LG sciences putting it to good use? I would guess not :(

nate3993
02-01-2013, 03:20 PM
The above is the reason why I couldn't source the bulk powders for you guys when I wanted to. Was warned by a few of this situation.

are you telling me that all these companies are paying lgi when they make any 1 dhea, 4 dhea, epiandrosterone product?

Sperwer
02-01-2013, 11:00 PM

h2s:

please see my pm

Tampa_Man
02-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Hey guys, I'm in week 4 of my cycle..and I don't feel my weight increasing!!!

I believe my diet is clean and it's round 2700-3100 clas per day, do you think I should eat evrything??

By the way, I do cardio 4 days a week for 10-15 minuts, do you think I should stop doing cardio??

Please tell me anything helpful cause I started to feel kinda lost!!

Thanks in advance,,

markam
02-05-2013, 05:20 AM
Hey guys, I'm in week 4 of my cycle..and I don't feel my weight increasing!!!

I believe my diet is clean and it's round 2700-3100 clas per day, do you think I should eat evrything??

By the way, I do cardio 4 days a week for 10-15 minuts, do you think I should stop doing cardio??

Please tell me anything helpful cause I started to feel kinda lost!!

Thanks in advance,,

Interested in your definition of 'clean'. Anyway, it sounds like you need to up the calories. I'd also keep the cardio in.

Edit. Maybe you should try 8 caps ed and see what happens.

burlyman30
02-05-2013, 09:11 AM
2700-3100 is your usual caloric intake? Or is this amount higher than usual for you? You must increase calories to put on weight. Start with an additional 500 cals per day and adjust upward as needed.

Tampa_Man
02-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Interested in your definition of 'clean'. Anyway, it sounds like you need to up the calories. I'd also keep the cardio in.

Edit. Maybe you should try 8 caps ed and see what happens.

I meant no fast food by "clean"..

Do you think if I up the dose to 8 caps ed would work?? but it will ruin the 8 weeks cycle!!

Tampa_Man
02-10-2013, 11:31 PM
2700-3100 is your usual caloric intake? Or is this amount higher than usual for you? You must increase calories to put on weight. Start with an additional 500 cals per day and adjust upward as needed.

I believe it's higher than usual..

Well, I don't know, but I don't feel like the food make any progress with me!! I mean I can feel the AB and Stano while working out, and I can see me body changing, but the thing is my weight!! It's just keep fluctuating between 174-176.

Well, I just done with the first bottol and tomorrow I'll start the 2nd for another 4 weeks, let's hope this one bring the magic to me..

burlyman30
02-10-2013, 11:44 PM
I believe it's higher than usual..

Well, I don't know, but I don't feel like the food make any progress with me!! I mean I can feel the AB and Stano while working out, and I can see me body changing, but the thing is my weight!! It's just keep fluctuating between 174-176.

Well, I just done with the first bottol and tomorrow I'll start the 2nd for another 4 weeks, let's hope this one bring the magic to me..

In the absence of sufficient calories, you cannot feed growth beyond your current size/weight. Food is still the most anabolic substance known to man. Without enough, you cannot feed growth or maintain it. If you are looking for size/mass, then you must increase your calories. At least 500... maybe 1000.

Went through this with Oryan a while back... the guy stepped it up and if memory serves right, he went up an additional 1500 calories with andromass after initial complaints of not growing. He ended up putting on at least 15 lbs, I believe, and strength really shot up.

The magic, my friend, is not in the bottle. It's at the end of your fork. The AB will decrease muscle breakdown during workouts and speed healing afterward, but it's not magic. No steroids are. FEED that growth.

weekend
02-10-2013, 11:50 PM
if you can see your body changing, then you're just recomping (still getting gains but losing fat). add more protein and more carbs, keep it clean.

markam
02-11-2013, 04:08 AM
I meant no fast food by "clean"..

Do you think if I up the dose to 8 caps ed would work?? but it will ruin the 8 weeks cycle!!

If the effect of AB at the moment is recouping (as has been said), upping the dosage will just make the effect stronger (perhaps).
Sounds like you need more food. When I get around to running AB I will try a higher dose even just once to see the difference.

VayneZ
02-11-2013, 09:34 AM
I will probably run a very similar if not the same run that you are planning on running Mark! And exactly 6 weeks, or 6.5 weeks at the most, since I would not be running hCG this time.

I also say up calories, Use much slow digestive sources and the fast digestive at their critical times, I believe that would aid a lot.

markam
02-11-2013, 11:06 AM
I will probably run a very similar if not the same run that you are planning on running Mark! And exactly 6 weeks, or 6.5 weeks at the most, since I would not be running hCG this time.

I also say up calories, Use much slow digestive sources and the fast digestive at their critical times, I believe that would aid a lot.

Good plan on keeping a potentially suppressive cycle short if you aren't running HCG.

On my next cycle I 'intend' to go low fat until the last meal of the day which is zero carbs and med fat / high protein. Reason being is that I don't want my digestion system slowed down by fat until my last meal when I will take my fish oils, Vit D, etc.

Re AB cycle, I'm going to start AB first then bring in Mechabol after a week or less. Just need to see how AB feels without Mecha so I can adjust dosage. I'll also use Stanodrol between 600mg-1000mg for the whole cycle. If I only need 3 caps of Mecha and 4 AB a day, that's fine by me. Macho dosages are retarded]

Tampa_Man
02-13-2013, 01:48 AM
Food up and I'll be fine..

But, the thing is I expected something big with this stack, something like Test+deca...ooh if I could put my hands on them again..

markam
02-13-2013, 03:17 AM
Food up and I'll be fine..

But, the thing is I expected something big with this stack, something like Test+deca...ooh if I could put my hands on them again..

Did you try increasing the dosage for a day? People do respond differently, and I've read positive things about it being dosed higher. (This is why I'm got three bottles tucked away) :)

Tampa_Man
02-17-2013, 06:21 PM
No, I did not. I don't wanna messed up the doses, and ended up with less than 6 caps at the last week.

But, when I thought about it, why 8 caps? why not 7 caps?? also, I'm wondering about should it be 8 weeks?? or just increase the doses and minimize the period to 6 or 7 weeks??

Any way, I started to feel it, and my body keep changing. But, as a human beings I'm asking for more and more, and "what if??" this kind of questions in my mind..

What do you think guys??

markam
02-18-2013, 03:01 AM
There's a 'sweet spot' re doses. For example, when I was using Androdrive, I found that more than 3 caps would leave me too restless, etc, so 3 caps was the right dose for me although on the product it said 6 caps ed. If I remember correctly, Burly dosed AB up to 9 caps ed, (probably more) for part of his cycle, and imo a 6 week cycle is fine.

Tampa_Man
02-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Yeah, you got a point, and it's true.

I think I'll try to up the doses and see what would happen..

burlyman30
02-19-2013, 12:43 AM
If I remember correctly, Burly dosed AB up to 9 caps ed, (probably more) for part of his cycle, and imo a 6 week cycle is fine.

I went up to 12 caps for about 3 weeks if memory serves me correctly. Maybe 4 weeks. I think I started at 6, went to 9, then 12 and down to 8 to finish off the bottles. I believe I ran it somewhere around 10-12 weeks.

markam
02-19-2013, 02:03 AM
I went up to 12 caps for about 3 weeks if memory serves me correctly. Maybe 4 weeks. I think I started at 6, went to 9, then 12 and down to 8 to finish off the bottles. I believe I ran it somewhere around 10-12 weeks.

12 caps LOL. I think you mentioned that AB was 'kind' to your joints; what's the minimal dose for a bit of 'kindness'. I was thinking of running AB with Mechabol for this effect.

burlyman30
02-19-2013, 10:05 AM
12 caps LOL. I think you mentioned that AB was 'kind' to your joints; what's the minimal dose for a bit of 'kindness'. I was thinking of running AB with Mechabol for this effect.

Good question. I noticed increased joint lubricity at the smallest dosage I used (6 caps), but since I never went lower, I couldn't comment on what 4 caps would accomplish. If you think 12 is laughable... Matt was using 24. Haha.

Freepressright
02-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Speaking of AndroBulk, does anyone else remember the YouTube video of the tester who was doing ridiculously heavy squats... on a Smith press... with terrible form, only going about halfway down? That did not bode well for the marketing of this product.

burlyman30
02-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Speaking of AndroBulk, does anyone else remember the YouTube video of the tester who was doing ridiculously heavy squats... on a Smith press... with terrible form, only going about halfway down? That did not bode well for the marketing of this product.

Lol... I would venture to say that a lot of the target audience thought those WERE good squats. Sad, but likely true.

Freepressright
02-19-2013, 01:10 PM
I dunno, Burly. That guy was getting ripped pretty good on YouTube from the commentators.

Personally, I'm proud to say I've never used a Smith Press for squats. In fact, the only thing I've ever used one for is standing calf raises.

nate3993
02-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Good question. I noticed increased joint lubricity at the smallest dosage I used (6 caps), but since I never went lower, I couldn't comment on what 4 caps would accomplish. If you think 12 is laughable... Matt was using 24. Haha.

24 of bulk purely, or 24 of all the different andro products he was taking?

burlyman30
02-19-2013, 01:58 PM
24 of bulk purely, or 24 of all the different andro products he was taking?

It may have been 12 AM and 12 AB.

nate3993
02-19-2013, 02:16 PM
It may have been 12 AM and 12 AB.

fuk. thats one helluva mass cycle

Tampa_Man
02-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Well, I increased the dosage today to 7 and I will keep it for couples of days to see if it's "A SWEET SOPT" for me, and then will decide weither up it to 8 or keep it 7. Also, increased the Stand-Drol to 750, and will see after few days. I feel I will hit 900 in few days..

To be honest guys, I'm thinking of my next cycle, ofcourse after the PCT and the bloodwork, but I'm just saying.. what do you think I should run for bulking lean and drop fat??

markam
02-21-2013, 03:13 AM
Well, I increased the dosage today to 7 and I will keep it for couples of days to see if it's "A SWEET SOPT" for me, and then will decide weither up it to 8 or keep it 7. Also, increased the Stand-Drol to 750, and will see after few days. I feel I will hit 900 in few days..

To be honest guys, I'm thinking of my next cycle, ofcourse after the PCT and the bloodwork, but I'm just saying.. what do you think I should run for bulking lean and drop fat??

I'd bump it up to 9 for 1 day and if you don't get any more effect from that, you may as well go back to six caps, but if it's better, try 8 and see how that compares.

Mechabol sounds appropriate for your goals and if you wanted to take it up a level, stack Trenazone with it.

Fat Bill Dwyer
02-21-2013, 07:39 AM
Trenazone is the best grey bulker out there IMHO. The shutdown is rough as hell though so consider HCG. It stacks pretty well with epi and/or stano, and after the water comes off you'll look pretty lean so long as you didn't go crazy on the diet.

If you're looking for a really clean bulk run it with a CKD. Keep the sodium reasonable to minimize water retention, the epi and stano will help with this, but you can expect at least some puffiness no matter what if you dose the TZ high enough to be affective.

Good luck.

Tampa_Man
02-23-2013, 04:36 PM
Thanks guys..

I don't wanna sound like a dork, but I'm not familiar with the abbreviations you stated, like (HCG, CKD).

Could you be more clear, like how I should run it for 6 weeks for example?

longBallLima
02-23-2013, 04:56 PM
HCG = Human chorionic gonadotropin
CKD im assuming is cyclic ketogenic diet, and not chronic kidney disease lol

HCG is sold as HCG so no need to learn the complicated name :)

Tampa_Man
02-26-2013, 02:18 PM
Thank you LBL.

Tampa_Man
02-26-2013, 02:28 PM
I dose it to 8 caps today, but I'm not sure what should I feel?

any way, since I dose it at 7 I start to feel like I'm full oce I start to eat, didn't feel like I can eat as much as I want!! Is this mean I am bloated??

I'll keep it 8 caps for 2 more days and see, may be I'll back to 6 if nothing happen!!

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, I'll start my PCT next week and I want you advice me if you think I'm planning it wrongly.
1. Torem 90-60-60-30
2. DAA+tatinum (Test booster stack)
3. Erase (otc AI)

Should I start DAA with the SERM? or after two weeks from the serm?? same with erase??

Thanks in advance,

Tampa_Man
03-04-2013, 02:19 AM
bump!!

nate3993
03-04-2013, 02:58 AM
Start out with a higher dose of torem. Just know that titanium can raise ur prolactin, as can the DAA so stacking em may not be best. The DAA is fine to start same as the torem. No need for erase with the Torem.

Here's what u do. Start out torem at 120. Do the DAA same time as the torem. Run a full 30 days of DAA. Then, for month 2, run the titanium erase stack. This way u can have more like a 2 month pct, without stacking a bunch of products that together could do some harm.

Tampa_Man
03-08-2013, 01:23 AM
Thanks nate..

I think you exaggerated when you said prolactin!!

I mean I've read that the prolactin comes because of excessive test in the body, and I don't think a test booster could do that!!

Any way, It's a point of view and I respected.

Thank you,,