PDA

View Full Version : Hello Swole Source

O.N.
01-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Hi Guy's,

We are happy to be part of the forum it looks like a great community here.

You may or may not have heard of Wicked Supplements as we are based in Australia but we have been exporting to the USA, UK, Canada and NZ for the past few months.

You may recognize some similarity in our products to that of Pp.

Our main product Res100 has actually been around for quite a number of years now and is actually one of if not the most independently reviewed and blood tested testosterone booster on the market.

You can view all the reviews and blood tests here: Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests (http://www.res100.com/reviews) we now have over 75 reviews and blood results.

I myself have actually had a very long history with bodybuilding and advising hundreds of guys on cycles and PCT protocols.

I look forward to trying to do the same for this community and helping you guys with cycle advise and PCT.

Our range of products can be purchased from Online Nutrition Australia | Weight Loss, Protein Powder, Glutamine, Creatine (http://www.OnlineNutrition.com.au)
Swole Source members can save 10% on each order with members discount code: SS10

Mad Mardigan
01-29-2013, 10:26 PM
Welcome to SS

milehighguy
01-30-2013, 07:00 AM
You may recognize some similarity in our products to that of Pp.

Man, your not kidding. For a second there I thought PP had reopened under a new name when I was looking at the Res100 page.

Welcome and it is nice to see these items. I really liked PP's PCT line so it is good to know there is a solid back up now.

Macdon1588
01-30-2013, 07:06 AM
Good to have you.

DJM
01-30-2013, 07:21 AM
cheers

O.N.
01-30-2013, 07:30 AM
Man, your not kidding. For a second there I thought PP had reopened under a new name when I was looking at the Res100 page.

Welcome and it is nice to see these items. I really liked PP's PCT line so it is good to know there is a solid back up now.

Yes we are going to break away from the same look soon, we need to bady...lol, this has been more of a hobby than a business for the last few years so only now are we starting to put effort into marketing and soon to find someone to re-do our website and take on our own look, the info Pp wrote for products was simply used so aussies could understand it..... probably should have written our own content although we do agree with what has been written.

We also waited until Pp was closed out of respect before marking to the USA, unlike another brand i know of...

As you can see from the blood test results we didn't open up over night we have been around for a few years now.

VayneZ
01-30-2013, 04:32 PM
Looking forward to getting a few DAA from you guys for sure! Welcome to the greatest board ever :)

Sorrow
01-30-2013, 07:36 PM
Yes, welcome.