PDA

View Full Version : TocoCaps

O.N.
01-29-2013, 10:08 PM
Yes it's true they are in easy to take capsules.
We buy our raw ingredient from Carotech so the quality is top notch.

Our capsules are actually quite highly dosed compared to other brands you may be familiar with.

Each serving contains the following (100 capsules per container, 50 days worth):

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules = 630mg
Servings per container:50

Amount Per Serving %DV*

Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols (TocominŽ) 130mg**
d-alpha-tocotrienol 30mg**
d-beta-tocotrienol 4mg**

d-gamma-tocotrienol 52mg**
d-delta-tocotrienol 14mg**
d-alpha-tocopherols 30mg†
d-beta-tocopherols 500mcg**
d-gamma-tocopherols 315mcg**
d-delta-tocopherols 31mcg**
Naturally Occurring Phyto-nutrients 30mg**
Plant Squalene 22mg**

Mixed Plant Sterols
(beta-sitosterol campesterol stigmasterol) 8mg**
Mixed Carotenoids
(A-carotene B-carotene Y-carotene) 200mcg**
Co-Enzyme Q10 10mcg**

*Daily Value
**Daily Value not established †30mg=44.7 IU (200% RDA)

Also note in Australia we are not allowed to list averages or maximum mg's on our labels so the minium amount is listed typically the amounts listed will be 20-30% higher based on season when picked.

To read more about tococaps click here: TocoCaps (http://wickedsupplements.com/products-page/hair-loss/tococaps/)
You can purchase tococaps here: Wicked Supplements - Res100 - Toco Caps (http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/brands/Wicked-Supplements.html)

Use members discount code: SS10 to save 10% on each order.

O.N.
03-21-2013, 05:34 AM
Just so you guys know we use the exact same ingredients that you were familiar with toco8 from carotech only difference is we have 50 serves instead of 30 and it has no tapioca flour as filler.

longBallLima
03-21-2013, 10:44 AM
good deal buddy, seems like your company is pretty serious about its products :)

USN HM 350Z
03-21-2013, 04:38 PM
going to try this.

O.N.
03-21-2013, 10:04 PM
good deal buddy, seems like your company is pretty serious about its products :)

At the end of the day we want our products to work we dont rely on marketing to sell products we rely on people getting results so we only use the best quality raws and have all our raws tested in Australia before being put into production.

O.N.
09-09-2013, 06:54 AM
We've had some very positive feedback come in today via the phone from a customer who bought "The Ultimate Stack" (Res100 + TocoCaps + TransSynergy DAA) they noticed a great increase in libido but were highly surprised of new baby hair sprouts on the scalp. This man claimed he has been bald for years and wanted to know if it was directly related to the tococaps as he has not had any hair on his head in years and now without knowing it would happen some new hairs starting to come through.

So all in all a good result from a high quality supplement.

burlyman30
09-09-2013, 08:54 AM
I've heard about hair growth from toco supplement usage on more than one occasion.

O_RYAN_007
09-09-2013, 09:42 AM
I've experienced this as well with toco8

milehighguy
10-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Hey guys, a quick review of TocoCaps...

I recently purchased a bottle via SoCal and have been taking 2 caps at night before bed. I purchased this bottle at the tail end of my last Toco-8 container. Although I did not mind the Toco-8 powder or taste (usually just took with water), the caps are obviously easier to take and a lot less messy. If you have used Toco-8 you know what I mean. Anyway, I have noticed that on nights that I do take the TocoCaps my libido is usually way up. The morning trip to take a leak can get interesting if you know what I mean. To me this is a very noticeable difference between the two products (advantage TocoCaps). I have no idea why to be completely honest with you. I always felt that taking the Toco-8 at bedtime helped me sleep better which is why I have been taking my TocoCaps at the same time. Also, I am not currently running anything else. I have increased my fruits and veggie intake via my morning smoothie but that is the only change.

Although not cheap you do get 50 days worth. Plus I believe I ordered on a Saturday from SoCal and had my TocoCaps on Monday. Crazy fast shipping. Anyway, I am very interested in the EndoAmp and some of the other products after giving this a run. Two thumbs up from me and I will purchase again for sure. You PP guys that loved the TRS stack should love these TocoCaps!

O.N.
10-08-2013, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the review, regarding the price here is a simple comparison for you as it is more cost effective:

Toco8 was 30 servings of 153mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total toco's per container= 4590mg $29.95
Cost per day $0.99

Soon to be released product "palm fruit extract" is 1 scoop 28 servings 154mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total amount of toco's= 4312mg $49.99
Cost per day $1.78

Wicked Supplements TocoCaps is 2 capsules 130mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total amount of toco's per container= 6500mg $49.95
Cost per day $0.99

Based off the 2 currently available products palm fruit and TocoCaps you get the following:
28 days with palm fruit / 50 days with TocoCaps (an additional 22 days)
powder in drink etc / the convenience of capsules
Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per container 4312mg palm fruit / TocoCaps 6500mg

In addition Toco8 in it's final months was watered down with tapicoa flour as it use to be 60 servings before it became 30. TocoCaps has and never will change in quality and there is zero need to water the product down.

I understand many of you are very loyal Pp followers and this may seem demeaning to toco8 or palm fruit extract but the above post was regarding the price I have simply laid out the information available on the net to all of you regarding servings, mg's and price.

burlyman30
10-08-2013, 06:29 AM
Thanks for laying out a side by side comparison for us. It helps to compare/contrast as we make our buying decisions.

O.N.
10-08-2013, 08:05 AM
Thanks for laying out a side by side comparison for us. It helps to compare/contrast as we make our buying decisions.

The other 2 things to note is as a one off buy of palm fruit extract the cost goes from $49.99 to $59.99 you only get the $49.99 if you sign up for a monthly re-peat subscription debit on your credit card. And then lastly all members on here can buy TocoCaps with discount code SS10 getting you 10% off the $49.95 price for the capsules again saving you more and more and additionally conversion rates at the moment from AUS to USA are in your favor by about another 10% or you can pick up the TocoCaps locally from so-cal nutrition.

Either way it works out cheaper, more convenient in capsules, larger amount of total mg's and more servings.

Hope this info serves to help you guys.

O_RYAN_007
10-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the review, regarding the price here is a simple comparison for you as it is more cost effective:

Toco8 was 30 servings of 153mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total toco's per container= 4590mg $29.95
Cost per day $0.99

Soon to be released product "palm fruit extract" is 1 scoop 28 servings 160mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total amount of toco's= 4480mg $49.99
Cost per day $1.78

Wicked Supplements TocoCaps is 2 capsules 130mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total amount of toco's per container= 6500mg $49.95
Cost per day $0.99

Based off the 2 currently available products palm fruit and TocoCaps you get the following:
28 days with palm fruit / 50 days with TocoCaps (an additional 22 days)
powder in drink etc / the convenience of capsules
Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per container 4480mg palm fruit / TocoCaps 6500mg

In addition Toco8 in it's final months was watered down with tapicoa flour as it use to be 60 servings before it became 30. TocoCaps has and never will change in quality and there is zero need to water the product down.

I understand many of you are very loyal Pp followers and this may seem demeaning to toco8 or palm fruit extract but the above post was regarding the price I have simply laid out the information available on the net to all of you regarding servings, mg's and price.

Thanks for the break down, I've always love Toco-8, I mean LOVE the STUFF!!! I'm sure I will be looking into trying out the toco caps soon.