PDA

View Full Version : Raloxifene for gyno high dose

BBG
01-31-2013, 02:35 AM
I'm taking 120-150mg daily right now. This was day 3 and I'm surprisingly already noticing a reduction in chest fat. I've never seen my chest look like this despite my slightly higher body fat levels. It's really motivating to say the least. I'm even using an aromatising steroid right now.

Can't wait for the next few days to really see how effective Raloxifene is.

Stay tuned.

And yes, skyward research as always :)

BoneDaddy
01-31-2013, 06:29 AM
Really digging all these Skyward feedback posts.....

BBG
01-31-2013, 07:38 AM
Really digging all these Skyward feedback posts.....

I'm just hoping the ralox continues to be effective. I'd love to actually be rid of my gyno. That would make my fucking life, no joke.

USN HM 350Z
01-31-2013, 11:59 AM
I was really surprised by how fast and effect the Ralox is. My gyno was rather pronounced and by 30 days it is undetectable. Im actually going to go back on it while I am on the higher test dose and EQ

burlyman30
01-31-2013, 12:03 PM
I was really surprised by how fast and effect the Ralox is. My gyno was rather pronounced and by 30 days it is undetectable. Im actually going to go back on it while I am on the higher test dose and EQ

Remind me of your dosage.

Cobalt
01-31-2013, 12:17 PM
Any sides at that dosage of Ralox, BBG?

USN HM 350Z
01-31-2013, 01:26 PM
Remind me of your dosage.

I did 50mg ED with letro at 2.5gm 3 days a week

burlyman30
01-31-2013, 02:30 PM
Awesome. Thanks.

BBG
01-31-2013, 04:56 PM
Any sides at that dosage of Ralox, BBG?

Not right now. I may drop it down to something more reasonable in a few days. I doubt that these doses are healthy.

Also, how long did you have gyno before deciding to use raloxifene?

AestheticOne
01-31-2013, 06:06 PM
Questions, what is an effective dose for gyno reversal for someone who is on 200mg test cyp every week for TRT, and does ralox have any sides / how long can it safely be ran for? Thanks

burlyman30
01-31-2013, 06:33 PM
Questions, what is an effective dose for gyno reversal for someone who is on 200mg test cyp every week for TRT, and does ralox have any sides / how long can it safely be ran for? Thanks

First off, it shouldn't really need to be run long term in most cases. For someone on TRT who is aromatizing too much estrogen, you need to attack both the estrogen (AI) AND the effects of estrogen (SERM) if it has turned into gyno. Ralox and other SERMs will not reduce aromatization, they simply stop the effects of estrogen on gyno tissue. Once you have the aromatization under control, you will not need to continue treating gyno with Ralox. You simply need to keep using the AI to keep estrogen levels at bay.

Treating gyno with Ralox and an AI should yield positive effects quickly, and I would say most cases would be resolved within a couple of months. The study I posted in the Anabolic Database shows 86% had significant reduction in 3-9 months for pubertal gyno. Pubertal gyno is usually tougher than other gyno to get rid of simply because of how long it has been present. Sides are relatively unnoticed, but one good side is it reduces LDL pretty effectively.

BBG
01-31-2013, 06:35 PM
Nice info Burly.

It's also very important to remember that SERMs can increase the number of estrogen receptors (the body is trying to maintain homoestasis) so throwing in an AI is definitely extra insurance.

I would go so far as to say that raloxifene is WAY better for getting rid of gyno than letro. I've used very high dose letro (5mg daily, sometimes a little more) and never had these kinds of results.

- - - Updated - - -

If the DatBTrue forums were not down, I could supply you with the answer on safety to a very exact dosage. It is a very high dosage. Raloxifene can be run WAY WAY higher than clomid, nolva or even torem and still be safe. This info is based off of clinical studies.

I think 60mg per day is a decent dosage of raloxifene. I can't even believe these changes I'm seeing! I've had this for awhile (never bothered me until I started bodybuilding, oddly enough) and it's shrinking so rapidly even on AAS.

burlyman30
01-31-2013, 06:37 PM
Nice info Burly.

It's also very important to remember that SERMs can increase the number of estrogen receptors (the body is trying to maintain homoestasis) so throwing in an AI is definitely extra insurance.

I would go so far as to say that raloxifene is WAY better for getting rid of gyno than letro. I've used very high dose letro (5mg daily, sometimes a little more) and never had these kinds of results.

- - - Updated - - -

If the DatBTrue forums were not down, I could supply you with the answer on safety to a very exact dosage. It is a very high dosage. Raloxifene can be run WAY WAY higher than clomid, nolva or even torem and still be safe. This info is based off of clinical studies.

I think 60mg per day is a decent dosage of raloxifene. I can't even believe these changes I'm seeing! I've had this for awhile (never bothered me until I started bodybuilding, oddly enough) and it's shrinking so rapidly even on AAS.

Really pleased to hear how effective this is for you. I know that gyno has been a thorn in your side (or front) for a long time.

Some guys will start as high as 240 to start and taper down to 120 then 60, as it takes a little bit to build up in the system and preloading speeds things up, but overall 60 is a good dose and is what I will be using for a couple of months when I receive mine.

USN HM 350Z
01-31-2013, 08:57 PM
Also, how long did you have gyno before deciding to use raloxifene?

had pubescent gyno for the last 25 years and developed more gyno 9 months ago at the beginning of deployment.

BBG
01-31-2013, 09:24 PM
had pubescent gyno for the last 25 years and developed more gyno 9 months ago at the beginning of deployment.

Okay cool I've had it for 13 years so let's see how it goes!

Cobalt
01-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Damn, this topic just convinced me to get some Ralox. Next paycheck will be for skyward for sure.

BBG
01-31-2013, 10:15 PM
Definitely use the code SWOLE for the 15% off, it helps take the price down a bit.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel boys... looks a lot like pecs. Weird. haha

DJM
01-31-2013, 10:16 PM
Damn, this topic just convinced me to get some Ralox. Next paycheck will be for skyward for sure.

meh just control estrogen and avoid this altogether

BBG
01-31-2013, 10:25 PM
meh just control estrogen and avoid this altogether

Like I said, high dose letrozole never reduced my gyno like raloxifene has in these few days.

DJM
01-31-2013, 10:27 PM
Like I said, high dose letrozole never reduced my gyno like raloxifene has in these few days.

i dont doubt it, i know your struggle (preacher curls were bad you told me), just cobalt shouldnt worry bout gyno if he manages the estrogen

BBG
01-31-2013, 10:30 PM
i dont doubt it, i know your struggle (preacher curls were bad you told me), just cobalt shouldnt worry bout gyno if he manages the estrogen

True. And yes, holy fuck preacher curls I forgot about that. Man.... fuck. I was thinking about doing them the other day, not even remembering the pain of that.

h2s
01-31-2013, 10:58 PM
I do have to say, I have once again confirmed my belief that Infamy's advice is always solid. He encouraged me to take a strong stand on estrogen this cycle. This cycle I was aggressive with estrogen and I honestly feel great, sides are extremely minimal.

Cobalt
02-01-2013, 06:08 AM
My estrogen is being controlled really well, letro is great.
BUT, I do have prepubescent gyno... always have. Bad body chemistry when i was younger.

DJM
02-01-2013, 06:47 AM
My estrogen is being controlled really well, letro is great.
BUT, I do have prepubescent gyno... always have. Bad body chemistry when i was younger.
nice, keep up with the letro and you should have no issues

Jelisej
02-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Group of male German soldiers developing breasts from drill training | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/01/25/group-male-german-soldiers-growing-breasts-from-drill-training/?intcmp=obinsite)

burlyman30
02-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Group of male German soldiers developing breasts from drill training | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/01/25/group-male-german-soldiers-growing-breasts-from-drill-training/?intcmp=obinsite)

I couldn't help but be more than amused at this...I let out a laugh at the phrase "repeatedly slap their chest with their rifles".

Sounds like the gun ban will now have to extend to the military...

markam
02-01-2013, 04:48 PM
I couldn't help but be more than amused at this...I let out a laugh at the phrase "repeatedly slap their chest with their rifles".

Sounds like the gun ban will now have to extend to the military...

I remember hearing that female accordionists would become 'more developed' on one side. Glad I don't play accordion, though.

BBG
02-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Yeah probably prolactin release. Just like when guy squeeze their nips checking for gyno, they are helping whatever gyno they might have.

burlyman30
02-01-2013, 05:01 PM
BBG... I just re-read your first post in the thread. You are saying that you are experiencing a drop in fat from around your chest... so this is besides the gyno tissue you are speaking of, right? Both gyno tissue and "regular" subcutaneous fatty tissue is reducing?

Cobalt
02-01-2013, 06:24 PM
I remember hearing that female accordionists would become 'more developed' on one side. Glad I don't play accordion, though.

Guess I need to play with my wifes tits some more.

BBG
02-01-2013, 07:13 PM
BBG... I just re-read your first post in the thread. You are saying that you are experiencing a drop in fat from around your chest... so this is besides the gyno tissue you are speaking of, right? Both gyno tissue and "regular" subcutaneous fatty tissue is reducing?

I can't really differentiate, to be honest. My just just seems a lot leaner. I'm sure it could have something to with blocking estrogens action on adipose tissue, the gyno/breast tissue and possible reduction in water weight.

BBG
02-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Still going strong. Taking up to 150mg a day.

O_RYAN_007
02-06-2013, 08:02 PM

Sides?

AestheticOne
02-21-2013, 12:31 AM

any update on ur progress BBG?

Fat Bill Dwyer
02-21-2013, 10:25 AM

X2

A lot of dudes go straight to the sub-q masectomies before really exhausting, or even knowing, their options. Love to hear how this pans out.

weekend
02-22-2013, 05:24 AM

X3!

BBG
02-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Sides?

Zero. ALTHOUGH...

TMI, probably, but I think we all share a bit too much on this forum...

I have noticed that I ejaculate way faster than usual. Generally I'm a marathon man and can take 30+ minutes depending on the girl... now I can pretty much get off in 3 minutes without even trying. Of course I'm well practiced in the art, so it doesn't hinder me when I need to last long ;) but now I can actually do quickies.

I'm also on 5mg tada every day.

Gyno progress:

Still reducing, I would say it's near 30-40% of what it was when I started. I may post pictures soon... you guys will see the difference.

burlyman30
02-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Gyno progress:

Still reducing, I would say it's near 30-40% of what it was when I started. I may post pictures soon... you guys will see the difference.

Very cool. Glad to hear how well this is working for you. I think the study I posted showed 80% reduction in 6 months at a lower dosage (60mg).

AestheticOne
02-22-2013, 08:38 PM
Do you guys think 60mg ralox ED could be run alongside a low dose of Tren E such as 200mg a week, and still notice gyno reducing effects? Or would an AI in conjunction with the Ralox be necessary in this scenario?

burlyman30
02-22-2013, 09:42 PM
Do you guys think 60mg ralox ED could be run alongside a low dose of Tren E such as 200mg a week, and still notice gyno reducing effects? Or would an AI in conjunction with the Ralox be necessary in this scenario?

Only experience or bloods could tell you for sure, but cautionary action would say to take an AI. Everyone will have a slightly different tolerance to tren dosages. I used to take 150/wk without any gyno issues and no AI... but that was 20 years ago. Now, even 100/wk of test requires me to take an AI. Not sure why the change, but things have changed.

AestheticOne
02-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Only experience or bloods could tell you for sure, but cautionary action would say to take an AI. Everyone will have a slightly different tolerance to tren dosages. I used to take 150/wk without any gyno issues and no AI... but that was 20 years ago. Now, even 100/wk of test requires me to take an AI. Not sure why the change, but things have changed.

interesting, i know its common for guys on hrt to use a low dose of an AI so i was wondering if this holds true for a low dose of tren aswell

h2s
02-23-2013, 01:29 PM

It is always interesting to me how low your tren dosage was.

BBG
02-23-2013, 05:02 PM

I would venture to say yes, but as Burly stated, it's definitely individual. Adex+ralox or letro+ralox would be a pretty sure bet, though.

If you need some help on the price, send me a PM.

burlyman30
02-23-2013, 08:44 PM
It is always interesting to me how low your tren dosage was.

Always been a low dose guy. Never higher than 225/wk. Never higher than 350/wk test or 300 deca. Just enough to tilt the anabolic scale in my favor. I've always favored "low and slow".

Cobalt
02-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Curious if running Ralox and Colmid together would be excessive.

My PCT is still a while away, and while I want to jump on some Ralox soon, I would want to run it for a while if it was effective. That being said, lets say I started Ralox today and ran it for a good 4-6 months (at a lower dose than BBG), but in 1-2 months, I started on Clomid for PCT reasons. Would it be ok to overlap like that?

Clomid does really well in PCT for me, but the idea of Ralox helping out with the bitch titties would be awesome.

DJM
02-25-2013, 09:26 PM

i had gyno, continued tren/test use, 60mg ralox ed with letro killed it in a week

O_RYAN_007
02-25-2013, 10:26 PM
I think this thread is really interesting and informative.

- - - Updated - - -

Having gyno myself a while back and running a couple cycles of AH V2 and V3, I really wish I would have known how good this stuff was. I still have a bit, so I may think about hitting the ralox up in the future.

burlyman30
02-26-2013, 12:57 AM
Curious if running Ralox and Colmid together would be excessive.

My PCT is still a while away, and while I want to jump on some Ralox soon, I would want to run it for a while if it was effective. That being said, lets say I started Ralox today and ran it for a good 4-6 months (at a lower dose than BBG), but in 1-2 months, I started on Clomid for PCT reasons. Would it be ok to overlap like that?

Clomid does really well in PCT for me, but the idea of Ralox helping out with the bitch titties would be awesome.

Yes, you can run them in conjunction with one another in the way you proposed.

pasamoto
02-26-2013, 07:33 AM
First time posting over here. H2s told me about this thread over at PhF. Great discussion. I trying to find a way to use tren without gyno. So far nothing has worked. Letro, exdmestane, nolva. This week I've dropped my test down to about 90mg a week raised masteron to 600mg and keeping tren at 350. So far no improvement. I've got some Ralox on the way, we will see what happens. Really don't want to give up on tren

DJM
02-26-2013, 08:39 AM
First time posting over here. H2s told me about this thread over at PhF. Great discussion. I trying to find a way to use tren without gyno. So far nothing has worked. Letro, exdmestane, nolva. This week I've dropped my test down to about 90mg a week raised masteron to 600mg and keeping tren at 350. So far no improvement. I've got some Ralox on the way, we will see what happens. Really don't want to give up on tren

ever take bloods on cycle to identify the issue?

pasamoto
02-26-2013, 09:23 AM
ever take bloods on cycle to identify the issue?

yes, for estro, which was at 25. never for prolaction tho. ive run test as high as 850mg with npp at 350mg. no issues at all with 12.5mg exemestane ED. tren gives me hard lumps forming within a few weeks.

burlyman30
02-26-2013, 09:25 AM

Is your letro legit? What dosage?

burlyman30
02-26-2013, 09:36 AM
yes, for estro, which was at 25. never for prolaction tho. ive run test as high as 850mg with npp at 350mg. no issues at all with 12.5mg exemestane ED. tren gives me hard lumps forming within a few weeks.

If you aren't lactating, then prolactin isn't the problem. Estro at 25 is in a good place normally, but tren seems to magnify the body's sensitivity to any estrogen present, so I'd suggest lowering it more.

You may be at a point in your cycle where all you can do is limit it from getting significantly worse (ralox, once added, should help). You can fully attack the gyno once off cycle without the other compounds affecting the outcome.

DJM
02-26-2013, 10:38 AM
imo drop the tren, it obviously doesnt play nice with you

pasamoto
02-26-2013, 10:50 AM
yea, that would be easy. except i cant help but try to find a way to use it. there has to be a reason it causes gyno for me, going to spend a little more time trying to find out why.

pasamoto
02-26-2013, 10:53 AM
If you aren't lactating, then prolactin isn't the problem. Estro at 25 is in a good place normally, but tren seems to magnify the body's sensitivity to any estrogen present, so I'd suggest lowering it more.

You may be at a point in your cycle where all you can do is limit it from getting significantly worse (ralox, once added, should help). You can fully attack the gyno once off cycle without the other compounds affecting the outcome.

the first time i used tren the gyno went away within a week of dropping the tren. im going to stick it out anther week or 2 and try to find a managable way to use it.

everythingelse9
03-13-2013, 12:47 PM
Any updates BBG? Also, I was wondering on how you decided to go with 120-150mg a day? My rat has tried about everything for his pubertal unilateral gyno and was really considering surgery. However, I will probably give him Ralox as a last try before surgery.

For someone that has not done a cycle in around 5 years, is there a need to run Letro with the Ralox? I have some Letro on hand and was thinking of doing the following protocal for 2 months straight:

Ralox - 100 mg ed (2 doses - morning and night)
Letro - .25 mg ed

I found this key quote in one of the studies on Ralox: "Maximal effect was observed during the first 2 months of treatment." This quote was in regard to the shrinking of the gyno. So, that means since Ralox is fairly expensive -- I could order a couple bottles and dose high for a couple of months. If I don't see any effect, I'll probably discontinue the usage. But, if I do see a reduction, I would probably run it to at least 6 months if not longer.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the protocol above for the first 2 months and then go 60 mg ed of Ralox after that.

Cobalt
03-13-2013, 06:32 PM
If your rat isn't on a cycle, I'd wait on the Letro to see how the Ralox effects his estrogen.

It'll be different from one rat to the next, but that's just my 2 cents.

ExtraZeus
03-22-2013, 04:12 PM
Bump for update!

BBG
03-22-2013, 10:56 PM
My results have been way better than I ever thought. I still have gyno but it is signifigantly reduced.

I have come off the raloxifene for the past few days. I've haven't had any regression, no regrowth, etc.

I'll update in a few days (or as per usual, weeks lol) and let you guys know if my results stay or if I run into trouble.

Zeebo
03-29-2013, 03:38 AM
*EDIT* reposted in ralox discussion thread

Lugnuts
04-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Hey guys,
I used to be over at PP forum a lot and never switched once they shut down, this thread recently caught my eye. I have tried to reduce my gyno using Letro/Aromasin/Formestane/Toremifene with little effect during PCT

I've had pubertal gyno since I was 13, I am in my late 20's now I have ran a few cycles, 1st dermacrine / 2nd Tren LV / 3rd AH v2

The only thing to recuce my gyno was the 12 week AH V2 cycle I took, reduced about 35-40% or so. the Tren/Dermacrine had no effect on my gyno.

Do you guys think I should give ralox a shot?

RKS08
08-27-2013, 02:01 AM
First off, it shouldn't really need to be run long term in most cases. For someone on TRT who is aromatizing too much estrogen, you need to attack both the estrogen (AI) AND the effects of estrogen (SERM) if it has turned into gyno. Ralox and other SERMs will not reduce aromatization, they simply stop the effects of estrogen on gyno tissue. Once you have the aromatization under control, you will not need to continue treating gyno with Ralox. You simply need to keep using the AI to keep estrogen levels at bay.

Treating gyno with Ralox and an AI should yield positive effects quickly, and I would say most cases would be resolved within a couple of months. The study I posted in the Anabolic Database shows 86% had significant reduction in 3-9 months for pubertal gyno. Pubertal gyno is usually tougher than other gyno to get rid of simply because of how long it has been present. Sides are relatively unnoticed, but one good side is it reduces LDL pretty effectively.

i want to run test E 250 x2/week for 12wk
i have fat accumulation on my chest past many years . i think its pubertal gyno .

what dosage of Ralox should i use , also i want to add aromasin(every other day on cycle ) in order to get rid of it ..
so how long and what dosage during cycle ??and after the cycle?
should i use Ralox a week or two before starting cycle ??

plz help !!

burlyman30
08-27-2013, 06:47 AM
i want to run test E 250 x2/week for 12wk
i have fat accumulation on my chest past many years . i think its pubertal gyno .

what dosage of Ralox should i use , also i want to add aromasin(every other day on cycle ) in order to get rid of it ..
so how long and what dosage during cycle ??and after the cycle?
should i use Ralox a week or two before starting cycle ??

plz help !!

Chest fat and gyno are two separate things. Gyno is a hard fibrous nodule that grows behind the nipple. If this is not what you have, ralox will not help. Furthermore, "on cycle" is not the best time to reduce gyno. Its the time to keep it from occurring or worsening. Off cycle is when you need to concentrate on gyno reduction.

pman42
08-30-2013, 10:10 AM
you have nothing to lose with giving it a shot. I'd say go for it. it is reducing mine quite a bit.

Hey guys,
I used to be over at PP forum a lot and never switched once they shut down, this thread recently caught my eye. I have tried to reduce my gyno using Letro/Aromasin/Formestane/Toremifene with little effect during PCT

I've had pubertal gyno since I was 13, I am in my late 20's now I have ran a few cycles, 1st dermacrine / 2nd Tren LV / 3rd AH v2

The only thing to recuce my gyno was the 12 week AH V2 cycle I took, reduced about 35-40% or so. the Tren/Dermacrine had no effect on my gyno.

Do you guys think I should give ralox a shot?

BBG
09-14-2013, 02:40 PM
I've noticed that getting leaner while doing the ralox/letro has helped my gyno a ton. I think your body needs to be in a position to lose that extremely stubborn breast fat/glands. Look at women who get extremely lean. That's the time they lose that "essential fat".

I will also be giving prami a try, but my gyno is about 75% reduced from where it was before.

Grape Ape
09-14-2013, 06:20 PM
My gyno seems to enlarge just slightly when I'm bulking. Maybe an extra 20% bigger. Even on raloxe right now.

Prami is on my list to try.

Lugnuts
09-18-2013, 04:20 PM
I've noticed that getting leaner while doing the ralox/letro has helped my gyno a ton. I think your body needs to be in a position to lose that extremely stubborn breast fat/glands. Look at women who get extremely lean. That's the time they lose that "essential fat".

I will also be giving prami a try, but my gyno is about 75% reduced from where it was before.

How long did it take?

moler
02-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Can anyone link here or PM a research chem or pharmacy that sells ralox or prima?

burlyman30
02-17-2014, 11:06 PM
Can anyone link here or PM a research chem or pharmacy that sells ralox or prima?

Sorry, we don't link sources here unless they are already a sponsor.

pman42
02-20-2014, 07:07 PM
Has anyone else had the experience of ralox becoming ineffective for gyno? Mine responded initially then stopped shrinking and started growing again.

weekend
02-20-2014, 07:52 PM
Ralox does not seem to do much for me. Yet, I've continued to use it.

markam
02-21-2014, 06:53 AM
Not sure how effective it was, but I was running Dienazone and some ATD and started getting some E2 symptoms and added Relox and the E2 symptoms stopped after a while. This was in the last two weeks of a four week run, so the symptom may have stopped when the Dienazone finished, anyway.

I'm continuing the Ralox @ 60mgs ed until PCT then it's lowish dose Clomid/Nolva & aromasin. I would guess running the ralox in pct would be overkill.

I've never had gyno, so Ralox has been used as a preventative measure. Interested in others experience with Ralox.

pman42
02-21-2014, 11:56 AM
my experience was that it was a 'miracle cure' for my gyno at first, significant size reduction and virtual elimination of sensitivity. then it stopped working as well, and got virtually ineffective. gyno gradually regressed.

this may be because it was being used in an environment where there were not enough androgens present. i am going to try it again with some potent DHT compounds

markam
02-21-2014, 01:06 PM
@pman42

What dosage did you use, and for how long? I think you have to keep using it for at least 8 weeks (probably a lot more) for existing gyno.

weekend
02-21-2014, 01:21 PM
I'll have used it for nearly a whole year by the end of my pct most likely.

With a few months off.

markam
02-21-2014, 06:46 PM
I'll have used it for nearly a whole year by the end of my pct most likely.

With a few months off.

That's a long time! I've read that you should dose it @60mgs and not go much higher than 80mgs, but I've also read about dosing much higher than that.
I'll have to do more research on it, but I'm primarily interested in using Raloxifene as a preventative measure.

pman42
02-21-2014, 11:16 PM
Markam, I used it at a dosage I estimated at 60mg initially as it was liquid research chem then I used 60-120mg pharma-grade tablets. I was on for at least 3 more months and that time frame was enough for it to be a miracle drug then become ineffective. I tried it in combo with letrozole as well.

For prevention I would really look at boosting DHT. IMO raloxifene, an exogenous drug, cannot compete with properly dosed DHT. AndroHard for the 2 months I was on it was great-- I wish I had 10 more bottles.

markam
02-22-2014, 04:19 AM
Markam, I used it at a dosage I estimated at 60mg initially as it was liquid research chem then I used 60-120mg pharma-grade tablets. I was on for at least 3 more months and that time frame was enough for it to be a miracle drug then become ineffective. I tried it in combo with letrozole as well.

For prevention I would really look at boosting DHT. IMO raloxifene, an exogenous drug, cannot compete with properly dosed DHT. AndroHard for the 2 months I was on it was great-- I wish I had 10 more bottles.

I'm down to my last two bottles of androhard, but I've tried regular Stano and IML EPI-Andro Rx, and the EPI-Andro (3capsx2) was far more effective than plain Stano. Forerunner labs also make a similar product to Androhard called 5 Alpha test, which I have yet to try, but I'd guess it needs to be dosed high.

moler
03-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Anyone else notice more chest hair after taking raloxifene a few weeks?

burlyman30
03-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Anyone else notice more chest hair after taking raloxifene a few weeks?

This made me laugh... I already have so much chest hair that I would never notice.

ctAL
04-18-2014, 11:35 PM
how did i miss this thread?

and wow so many ppl have gyno for puberty? ive always felt like it was just me in life.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm down to my last two bottles of androhard, but I've tried regular Stano and IML EPI-Andro Rx, and the EPI-Andro (3capsx2) was far more effective than plain Stano. Forerunner labs also make a similar product to Androhard called 5 Alpha test, which I have yet to try, but I'd guess it needs to be dosed high.

epi andro helped with gyno 3 caps twice a day?? you ran this product solo?? can you give me the full run down with PCT?!?!

ctAL
04-19-2014, 07:06 AM
I've never had gyno, so Ralox has been used as a preventative measure. Interested in others experience with Ralox.

i mustve skimmed before

Molly123
03-04-2015, 03:19 AM
I have gynecomestia since many years. I am 23 now. I am also thinking to consider 'ralox' for it.
But I do not know how to go about. Can you please tell me, which brand of ralox is to be used
? (I have got one called 'ralista')

Also, what should be the dosage and for how long?
What else needs to be used along with it?
And lastly, is this kind of self-medication safe?

It will be of great help if you reply to this.
Thank you.

entropy
03-04-2015, 07:44 AM
I have gynecomestia since many years. I am 23 now. I am also thinking to consider 'ralox' for it.
But I do not know how to go about. Can you please tell me, which brand of ralox is to be used
? (I have got one called 'ralista')

Also, what should be the dosage and for how long?
What else needs to be used along with it?
And lastly, is this kind of self-medication safe?

It will be of great help if you reply to this.
Thank you.

If you've had gyno for many years its unlikely drug treatment will help you much.

Molly123
03-04-2015, 11:30 PM
If you've had gyno for many years its unlikely drug treatment will help you much.

Oh But in the researches done on ralox, it does say that it was effective in removing pubertal gyno (developed during puberty), even in adults.

Now, anyone would have it for 'many' years if he doesn't do anything to get rid of it. This is the case with me, I did not take any step to reduce it so it continued.

And people who are talking here who have been benefited from ralox, since when did they had gyno, may I ask.

weekend
03-05-2015, 01:27 AM
I ran Ralox for like 6 months and saw next to nothing

My gyno was fresh too

Honestly the only things that really work for me are highish doses of androgens that aren't aromatizable combined with lowish dose of caber (or prami if you love crazy side effects)

littlemikey
11-01-2015, 03:08 PM
I just joined... I'm looking to reduce gyno I have from when I started off with a too high TRT dose several years back.

34 years old
5'10" tall
200lbs
18% BF (And dropping)

Was wondering how this all ended up for you? Did you get the results you'd hoped? Ralox seems to be the real deal from what I've read, and I'd much rather give it a try before pursuing surgery.

Did you run an AI as well? Which one?

Thx for the great topic. Sorry if I'm resurrecting something that is ancient history now.

Mikey