PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys, Help Out Your Uncle Turbo...

Turbo6GN
02-01-2013, 10:35 PM
I'd like some input into a decent non-hormonal cycle to run starting fairly soon. I'm going to run something a bit stronger this summer but would like something to tide me over in the meantime. I'd like to give V3 of the Androseries another go but not at the outlandish prices online (would like to try AMV3 maybe stacked with Stano or similar). Currently running con-cret, protein and a fairly decent diet consisting of high protein, low-moderate carb and smart fats. Lifting a ton of weight with HIIT cardio about 3-4 times a week. Any thoughts?? Overall goal is to stay as lean as possible and perhaps a bit of size. As you all know, there is no end to the reasearch a guy can do but it's all a bit much and I respect the vast majority of opinions found here.

Thanks!!

burlyman30
02-01-2013, 11:27 PM
AnaBeta? Prime? SARMs?

nate3993
02-01-2013, 11:30 PM
im a lil confused. u say non hormonal and then u talk about doing androseries. i know u mentioned summer, but u made it sounds like androseries is something you'd like to do now? and burly. sarm aint natty. come on. it's not aas, but it aint natty. but i guess it depends on what the word natty means to someone.

burlyman30
02-01-2013, 11:38 PM
I didn't see the word natty used. SARMs is not AAS or a PH, and therefore not hormonal in the technical sense, though my suggestion for them shouldn't be considered if someone wanted zero suppression... but that wasn't specified.

Rulk
02-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Well if AMV3 is too expensive ( at current asking $ ), then I don't think you'd like a natty run. I really do like the Asteroid stack from Usp labs, but the price is too much for the little gains you will see. Money to burn stack: I'd run the Asteroid stack, with plenty of extra Prime bottles, throw in Anabeta. I'd already have a base of goodies ( creatine, bcaa's, protein powder, etc.. ). and that is if you wanted to stay natty.

markam
02-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Testforce 2,DS Triazole, Endosurge, Titanium and/or Anabeta*

Not cheap, but you'll feel pretty damn good and get results. You'll need two bottles of each.

Anabeta elite did a number on my stomach, (probably the forskolin), so stick with the original formula.

Turbo6GN
02-02-2013, 03:55 AM
im a lil confused. u say non hormonal and then u talk about doing androseries. i know u mentioned summer, but u made it sounds like androseries is something you'd like to do now? and burly. sarm aint natty. come on. it's not aas, but it aint natty. but i guess it depends on what the word natty means to someone.

Yes, I realized after I wrote that it was a bit contradictory...what I meant to say was a non-methylated cycle and something a tad less harsh, like the Androseries for example, not concerned with staying natty...I have a PH stack lined up for the summer but something to get me primed up in the meantime. Like I said, diet and training are squared away.

Turbo6GN
02-14-2013, 08:31 PM
OK, shameless bump cuz I have an idea but would like some help/advice. Here is what I've decided on:

Forerunner Alpha Mass: Week 1-6 (may extend it to 7 or 8 weeks depending on how I feel)
LGI Stano: Week 1-6
Dermacrine: Week 1-6

PCT will look like this:
DAA of some variety, lots out there to choose from, week 5-10
Erase, tapered down week 6-10
AI Stoked, have a bottle laying around, might as well use it.
Con cret

My main concern with this cycle is the lethargy. I was absolutely crushed by the V2 androseries. I liked the mirror but couldn't tolerate wanting to sleep all day. I'm hoping that the Derm will offset some of it and may throw in some Versa 1 by PES as well. I'm not much of a stim guy so I want something to get me dialed in and focused.

I didn't post any dosages because I'm open to suggestions although I suspect I will run the AM and Stano at a fairly high dose. Part of me wants to say fuck it and run Epi/Stano/Derm but I want to give the Andro stuff another chance, even if it's not PP's.

Thoughts?? Concerns?? Let me know!!!

nate3993
02-14-2013, 08:35 PM
OK, shameless bump cuz I have an idea but would like some help/advice. Here is what I've decided on:

Forerunner Alpha Mass: Week 1-6 (may extend it to 7 or 8 weeks depending on how I feel)
LGI Stano: Week 1-6
Dermacrine: Week 1-6

PCT will look like this:
DAA of some variety, lots out there to choose from, week 5-10
Erase, tapered down week 6-10
AI Stoked, have a bottle laying around, might as well use it.
Con cret

My main concern with this cycle is the lethargy. I was absolutely crushed by the V2 androseries. I liked the mirror but couldn't tolerate wanting to sleep all day. I'm hoping that the Derm will offset some of it and may throw in some Versa 1 by PES as well. I'm not much of a stim guy so I want something to get me dialed in and focused.

I didn't post any dosages because I'm open to suggestions although I suspect I will run the AM and Stano at a fairly high dose. Part of me wants to say fuck it and run Epi/Stano/Derm but I want to give the Andro stuff another chance, even if it's not PP's.

Thoughts?? Concerns?? Let me know!!!

take the pills with grapefruit juice! and post dosages. i'd still prolly use some kind of a serm for pct. you'll still prolly recover, but 1ad/ 4ad, although it's not methylated, is still respectively suppressive.