PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Arnold's new product: PUMP SPRAY

h2s
11-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Patrick released his new product last night:

http://epharmnutrition.com/images/pumpspray-121025.png

WTF is Pump Spray? Pump Spray is a groundbreaking product from E-Pharm scientifically designed to give more ripped, fuller looking, and vascular muscles. Using ingredients known to produce vasodilation as well as neovascularization - growth of new blood vessels - the results are the appearance of larger veins as well as the promotion of increased capillary density to feed growing tissue. The ingredients in Pump Spray also are effective in reducing body fat, and promoting glucose uptake, so the overall effect on physique appearance is very impressive. We're calling it a topical muscle volumizing fat melter.

Pump Spray contains two never before seen natrually derived non-hormonal ingredients - Arginine Ursolic Acetate, and Triacetyladenosine. These patent pending ingredients are delivered using a topical cosmetic formulation and will produce noticeable changes to the physique - often within two weeks. The science supporting the power of these ingredients is formidable, so read more about Pump Spray then get yours today!

I beta tested this, and thought it was pretty good. Pumps definitely present, fat loss - maybe, but alot of rockyness in my diet hindered it, I did note it to him early on. Vascularity was good. My biggest benefit was endurance though.

nate3993
11-06-2012, 10:34 AM
been reading a lot about this and prodigy by PNI. curious as to which is better. i have PNI's paragon on the way and im stoked for that.looks like one helluva a test booster. i'll make a mini log

Jorsn
11-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Pat is always coming with cool stuff. Can't wait to try this.

Rulk
11-06-2012, 04:56 PM
I like the note on endurance being the biggest benefit. Def interested in this.

O_RYAN_007
11-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Patrick released his new product last night:

http://epharmnutrition.com/images/pumpspray-121025.png

I beta tested this, and thought it was pretty good. Pumps definitely present, fat loss - maybe, but alot of rockyness in my diet hindered it, I did note it to him early on. Vascularity was good. My biggest benefit was endurance though.

Looks interesting. I might give it a go. I needa look a little more into the product.

R-Mac
11-07-2012, 11:37 PM
interesting for sure

AresTS
11-08-2012, 12:56 AM
I ran Urspray, the AUA in pump spray and I was quite impressed with the results. I'm definitely looking forward to pump spray.

- Valdez

Macdon1588
11-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Note the usage of the term "cosmetic." I find that interesting given the Primordial raid. Thanks for the review I think I have to give this a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

h2s
11-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Note the usage of the term "cosmetic." I find that interesting given the Primordial raid. Thanks for the review I think I have to give this a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I actually think this is fairly common. Jake @ Antaeus describes Trenazone as in a cosmetic carrier.

HIXX504
11-08-2012, 10:10 AM
This product is now for sale on e-pharm's website for 69.99. A 2-pack of ur-spray is only 10 dollars more. H2s do you think pump spray is worth the money?

AresTS
11-08-2012, 05:37 PM
This product is now for sale on e-pharm's website for 69.99. A 2-pack of ur-spray is only 10 dollars more. H2s do you think pump spray is worth the money?

Hmmmm.... I was thinking mass production via the E-pharm brand was going to lower the cost vs him hand making the stuff at prototype.

- Valdez

MstenTheNewKing
11-09-2012, 09:34 AM

You have to see what the price ends up being at retailers, it always ends up cheaper on these online stores. How much cheaper is the big question.

h2s
11-09-2012, 09:44 AM

That is more expensive than I expected, tbh. However, it is the only company with that compound, and as Primordial could attest, innovation costs cash.

Not sure how to answer if it is worth it. Compared to hormones? No. But I would consider it one of the better OTC non-hormonal product available, at least that I used. Endurance was incredible, Pump/Vascularity was good, Leaning I didn't report on much, but checking out the mirror, I would say it has lead to some leaning, maybe not "fat eraser", but definitely positive.

O_RYAN_007
11-09-2012, 10:35 AM
That is more expensive than I expected, tbh. However, it is the only company with that compound, and as Primordial could attest, innovation costs cash.

Not sure how to answer if it is worth it. Compared to hormones? No. But I would consider it one of the better OTC non-hormonal product available, at least that I used. Endurance was incredible, Pump/Vascularity was good, Leaning I didn't report on much, but checking out the mirror, I would say it has lead to some leaning, maybe not "fat eraser", but definitely positive.

This may be something I will give a shot over the holidays.

Jack O'Neill
11-09-2012, 01:00 PM

Where can we find this product today ? Patrick's website ?

h2s
11-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Where can we find this product today ? Patrick's website ?

I dont know if it went on sale yet, I know he announced it.

AvD
11-13-2012, 01:05 AM
I def want to try this stuff. at lowcostvitamins is says 39.99 but its out of stock. I wonder if thats just an error. It's not available yet at nutraplanet but its selling there for 89.99! Crazy!

Macdon1588
11-13-2012, 01:59 PM
I def want to try this stuff. at lowcostvitamins is says 39.99 but its out of stock. I wonder if thats just an error. It's not available yet at nutraplanet but its selling there for 89.99! Crazy!

I saw that shit, I was hoping it was for a two pack;-)!

h2s
11-13-2012, 02:42 PM

Is nutraplanet the only place showing the high price? If so disregard it, I hate that store.

*Checks email*

Nutraplanet: SUPER DUPE SALE ON JACK3D! CLICK HERE TO SAVE 90% OFF RETAIL.

*hmm, i need some more jacked*

*Click*

Jacked - 30 servings
Price: $300
Now: 90% OFF: $30

*facepalm*

AresTS
11-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Is nutraplanet the only place showing the high price? If so disregard it, I hate that store.

*Checks email*

Nutraplanet: SUPER DUPE SALE ON JACK3D! CLICK HERE TO SAVE 90% OFF RETAIL.

*hmm, i need some more jacked*

*Click*

Jacked - 30 servings
Price: $300
Now: 90% OFF: $30

*facepalm*

What????? Everyone LOVES nutraplanet they have the cheapest supplements bro. ; )

- Valdez

AestheticOne
11-13-2012, 02:53 PM
seems like a cool product, H2S how long should a bottle of this stuff last you and is it worth a 70$ price tag?....

h2s
11-13-2012, 03:01 PM
seems like a cool product, H2S how long should a bottle of this stuff last you and is it worth a 70$ price tag?....

Can't say how long it should last. You cover the entire body, so it isn't "dose 50 sprays" or "40 sprays" it will vary by person. I don't think getting a month out of it is that hard.

As for cost, I answered that here as best as I could: Patrick Arnold's new product: PUMP SPRAY - Page 2 (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/supplements/66-patrick-arnolds-new-product-pump-spray-2.html#post1261)

AestheticOne
11-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Can't say how long it should last. You cover the entire body, so it isn't "dose 50 sprays" or "40 sprays" it will vary by person. I don't think getting a month out of it is that hard.

As for cost, I answered that here as best as I could: Patrick Arnold's new product: PUMP SPRAY - Page 2 (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/supplements/66-patrick-arnolds-new-product-pump-spray-2.html#post1261)

thanks bro

AresTS
11-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Just so everyone interested knows pump spray is BOGO at nutra with some other samples and a t shirt for about 80.00

- Valdez