PDA

View Full Version : Work in progress, but help get things going

Celtic_Labs
02-03-2013, 04:37 AM
Hope I can post this here:

Alright, guys this is still a bit of a work in progress (hell the websites not even up yet), but there will be a ton of stuff being posted and giveaways happening within the coming weeks! Expect to get a bunch of free stuff along with some great workout tips and much more.

Though, for now it would be great if you could share and like this page. So, we can start getting a little fan base going:

facebook.com/Celtic.Labs

longBallLima
02-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Hope I can post this here:

Alright, guys this is still a bit of a work in progress (hell the websites not even up yet), but there will be a ton of stuff being posted and giveaways happening within the coming weeks! Expect to get a bunch of free stuff along with some great workout tips and much more.

Though, for now it would be great if you could share and like this page. So, we can start getting a little fan base going:

facebook.com/Celtic.Labs

Liked!

Grape Ape
02-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Send me some Kratom caps to review.

longBallLima
02-03-2013, 11:34 PM
Send me some sponsorship for my competition :D lol

h2s
02-04-2013, 09:59 AM
This post is approved. Wanted to mention that so no mod removes it.

Celtic_Labs
02-04-2013, 10:15 AM
This post is approved. Wanted to mention that so no mod removes it.

Much appreciated!... and guys I can guarantee you that there will be a good amount of free stuff going out within the coming weeks once everything kicks off and gets going, so definitely keep a eye on the page!

BoneDaddy
02-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Liked and looking forward to what CL brings to the table!

mstep
02-04-2013, 02:19 PM
yaaaa buudy, waitin on that diendione

dacookiemonsta
02-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Better pics makes the cookie monster happy.