PDA

View Full Version : Skyward Research Contest - Toremifene, Exemestane, Ostarine!!!

SkywardResearch
02-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Hey guys! I have a great contest for you...

Up for grabs:

First place: 1xOstarine, 1xToremifene, 1xExemestane, 1xTadalafil.
Second place: 1xOstarine, 1xTadalafil
Third place: 1xOstarine

All you need to do is log how your research goes so others can follow. May need you to post it up on 2 others sites as well, if possible ;)

The RULES:

Just answer these 3 questions...

#1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life?
#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward.
#3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start?

*Open to verified researchers only.*

And don't forget to refer all your researching friends to Buy Research Chemicals - Skyward Research (http://www.SkywardResearch.com)

BoneDaddy
02-04-2013, 12:54 PM
I HAVE to jump on this!

#1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life? My career in Law Enforcement....particularly hunting down rapists, murderers, and pedophiles on a daily basis and taking them off the streets.

#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward. Last night......25 wings, blue cheese, 3 slices of pizza, meatballs, and some damn sausage dip.

#3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start? Since early high school. Did it for the chics mostly, then for football! So about 24 years

mstep
02-04-2013, 02:23 PM
#1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life? stopped doin certain drugs and straightened life out
#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward. saturday ate wing stop along with a bunch of chocolate haha, cheat day
#3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start? 8 years, started off cuz highschool i wanted to be boss and older got me into it. wanted to be the strongest guy and succeeded but its all about aesthetics with me now instead of bulky look

Rayjay
02-05-2013, 12:33 AM
Oh man, I wish I could!!! I can't do any research until March

Cobalt
02-05-2013, 06:30 AM
1) Graduate from college with my Electronics Engineering degree.

2) An entire pan of fudge brownies. So worth it.

3) Middle of college, so about 8 years. I started because I was badly out of shape and hated it. I had a photo taken of me next to a project I build for a class, and my waist was wider than my shoulders. It was time to make a change.

naeydrin
02-05-2013, 11:30 AM
#1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life? Becoming a dad.
#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward. A junkyard dog and a fish dog from Weinierschnitzel.
#3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start? Since 2004. I met my wife wanted to be all big and bad ass for her and just never stopped, was 165 lbs when I started i am now 215:)

Scope75
02-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Losing 130+ pounds threw diet and exercise and now packing on mass to be big and lean instead of big and fat...

#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward.
Ate a 1/2-3/4 of a box of See's candy then crashed out to wake up feeling NOT to good. See's candy is oh so good just the right amount of sweetness and not overly rich.

I remember lifting when I was 10 and then lifted but not serious from 13-19. After that I let myself go for 4-5 years and ended up at 330+. Been back to lifting and have been pretty serious but still off and on of the past 4 years and serious for the last 1.5-2 years.

xxiv
02-05-2013, 06:43 PM
#1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life? being a loyal husband
#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward. chicken wings over the weekend
#3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start? On and off since 97, after 2 years off I'm back strong since 1/30/12. Started back up because I got a new job as an emergency worker and need to be strong and quick on my toes.

BBG
02-07-2013, 08:42 AM
So you guys really hate free contests I see? :)

BoneDaddy
02-07-2013, 10:18 AM
You see who was 1st!! :cool:

SkywardResearch
02-09-2013, 01:57 PM
I want more participants in this ;)

I'll be choosing the winners in about 1.5 weeks!

Rayjay
02-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Ok, I have to get in on this. I'm so tired of Bunk RC's and I want to try Skyward

-Giving up my home and business, everything! and moving to another state to go back to school and chase my dreams
-a big old bowl of spaghetti and fatty meatballs
-I have been lifting since junior high school. I started lifting because I was a fat ass in 6th grade and girls didn't like me. I kept lifting because I loved it and it helped me to perform better in sports. I did have some years away for (5) knee surgeries, but I started lifting again, this time to find myself, and better myself, for myself

burlyman30
02-12-2013, 12:05 AM
In the interest of forum participation, I'll chime in. Skyward seems to be a great addition to this growing forum, so I'll be happy to support their efforts here.

Marriage has had its ups and downs over the years, but getting through some of the worst times and seeing the clouds part on the other side has been really rewarding. Celebrated 20 years of marriage this year.

Took me a while to think about this, since I don't really feel guilty about the things I eat. However, a few months ago I stopped by this Fifties diner in town that was serving a jalapeno burger. It was delicious. What I didn't expect was it being so hot and spicy on its way out the next day. Wowsa!

I started working out as a 95 lb weakling my freshman year of high school. I don't remember how I ended up in the school weight room, but a couple seniors took me under their wings and taught me the basics of powerlifting. It was love at first lift. Though my goals have changed, my love of the iron never has. That was 28 years ago. Today, when I see a scrawny kid walk into the gym, I try to give back some of the help that was given to me so long ago.

naeydrin
02-20-2013, 05:31 PM
Bump, we hitting 1.5 weeks?:)

weekend
02-21-2013, 12:30 AM
Just noticed this! would be stoked for any of these prizes wow!

Been with my girlfriend for almost 5 years and it has been awesome.

Chili cheese fries. Gave me a real good dose of malaise.

Lifting seriously for about 4 years, but started lifting about 8 years ago when I was a sophomore in high school. Weight training class sounded cooler than more homework... Got hooked/good at it by the end of high school.

BoneDaddy
02-22-2013, 07:37 AM
Bump, we hitting 1.5 weeks?:)

This.

tallstraw
02-22-2013, 10:11 PM
Man, you couldn't pick a better guy for that tada haha. I'd research the shit out of it hahaha...My rat would love it I mean. We're a lot alike.
#1- Joining the Army. It gave my life direction, a sense of self and purpose, as well as drive to accomplish what I finally figured out what I wanna do with the rest of my life. Shooting mother fuckers that rape, oppress and circumcise their women isn't half bad either.

#2- The Chipotle that I had yesterday. Double black beans, peppers, double chicken, sour cream, cheese, guac, corn and mild sauce. Shit 2x, and it wasn't pretty. It didn't howveer teach me a lesson and I did the same today...God I love Chipotle!!!

#3- I have been lifting for about 4-5 years. Never saw any results the first 2. Just listened to what Celltech and nitrotech bottles and the like told me. When I joined, I started somewhat lifting with better knwoledge from reading online. Got alot stronger. Found PP.com, really learned, and have added 30lbs to my frame which I previously thought wasn't possible. 150lbs to my max (at my peak) in the last 1.5yrs. It's only going to get better, too. It has a stress relief better than or on par with sex for me.

h2s
02-23-2013, 01:31 PM
Just want to say very happy with skyward. Hit their letro so far, worked flawlessly. Have some ralox and tada that should be here any day now.

BBG
02-23-2013, 05:03 PM
I have word that the contest winners will be chosen on Sunday... :)

O_RYAN_007
02-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Is this still open to join? :)

Cobalt
02-23-2013, 11:30 PM
Is this still open to join? :)

Hell yeah, post your stuff!

O_RYAN_007
02-24-2013, 11:38 AM
#1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life? Graduating with my Electrical Engineering degree after I lost my brother 4 years prior. My brother always told me i had the brains to do anything I wanted to do. I graduated 3rd in my hs class, but he never got to physically see me graduate hs nor college (he passed away 2 wks prior to my hs graduation). I remember all those long study sessions throughout college and sometimes the thought crossed my mind that this was too hard. But I would remember the long talks my brother and I had, and that would rejuvenate my mind and soul to never give up and continue on the steadfast path to completing my degree. I dedicated my BSEE to my brother and my family!

#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward. When my sister brings my nephews over they always bring tons of sugary snacks. I always stay away from these treat when they aren't in my house, but this time she bought 2 big bags of white powdered donuts... Needless to say, I ate both freaking bags of those sugary morsels along side an entire jar of the pb and jelly swirl mixed together. I felt like complete dookie for like 2-3 days after.

#3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start? I started lifting weights when I was 15 yrs old in hs, but I actually just trained legs as I played basketball and ran track and wanted to get faster and jump higher. I did play football, but I was never all that into it as most of my friends didn't play. I continued lifting throughout college, but didn't really get serious until the last 2 years of college. Once I graduated college, I moved away from all my family and I needed an outlet to cope with depression and the fact that I was so far away from all my family and friends. At that point I used that alone time to start researching about eating properly, training, and supplementation. I found primordial during this time; once I found PP I learned so much and soaked up so much! When I started lifting at age 15, I was 125#s, and now I'm 27 and 205#s. 12 years in the Iron game.

DJM
02-24-2013, 12:47 PM
1- getting married, i lucked out
2 - eating this girls pussy years ago, she was thick n prob rubbed down there, = sweat, = smell, fml 'if it smells like fish and tastes like chicken - hold your nose and keep on lick'n
3- think 21-22ish, friends training alot n felt left out so got into it

Bucks
02-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Coming back from a life changing accident a few years ago where I shattered my leg. Being told by the DR I would never walk or run correctly again and my athletic life was over. I'm glad I refused to accept that prognosis and find my own path to recovery.

I was in Europe a few years ago on business and I was having a business dinner with a vendor with alot of wine. I noticed there was a high dollar "special cheese platter" on the menu for dessert. (since dinner meals are smaller there than the US I was still hungry) The vendor explained this was a delicacy of the said restaurant and we ordered a platter of said cheese for desert. When it came out it looked like the furriest little pieces of carpet wrapped cheese. It was loaded with mold from aging in a way I had never seen before. I was feeling so good from the wine, I ate the entire platter!

I believe I received my first bench and weight set from the Sears catalog when I was 14. I have always had size but always wanted more strength. During my teens I was in martial arts, so I got a good understanding of food nutrition and it's effect on my body early. I have had my ups and downs with my body over the years, and now in my 40's I'm striving to feel like I did in my late 20's.(with the aid of a few good supplements) Especially after my leg accident several years ago. I love the fact that I can do sprints/workout with my daughter as she trains for HS sports and hopefully the same with my son in a few years.

tallstraw
02-26-2013, 04:34 PM
Winner?

Rayjay
02-28-2013, 11:35 AM
Winner winner chicken dinner...

BoneDaddy
03-01-2013, 06:05 AM
Today?

BoneDaddy
03-03-2013, 06:11 PM
How about today?

Rayjay
03-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Crossed fingers...

weekend
03-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Just had some Mexican food that reminded me of this thread... I'll never look at enchiladas the same again

DJM
03-03-2013, 10:17 PM
por que?

BoneDaddy
03-06-2013, 08:20 AM
Shamless bump/reminder

BoneDaddy
03-11-2013, 05:46 AM
This thing on?

Rayjay
03-11-2013, 09:45 PM
This thing on?

LOL'd IRL

SkywardResearch
03-11-2013, 10:12 PM
First Place: BoneDaddy

Second Place: O_Ryan

Third Place: RayJay

Send me your mailing info via PM, thanks!

BoneDaddy
03-12-2013, 05:23 AM
Thanks SR! PM sent!

O_RYAN_007
03-12-2013, 05:27 AM
Sweet, sending PM now!

Rayjay
03-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Sweeeeeet! PM incoming!

BoneDaddy
03-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Any chance this has gone out or close to going out?

BBG
03-26-2013, 08:11 PM
It'll go out tomorrow, you guys should be updated with tracking info.