PDA

View Full Version : How Much 4-DHEA?

Grape Ape
02-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Let's say you have some Andromass v.2:
300mg 1-DHEA
300mg 4-DHEA

Would it be advantageous to add more 4-DHEA to offset the 1-DHEA issues? Or is there a point of diminished returns? At what rate does it conver to testosterone(I know there's other hormone conversion)?Adding in Alphabulk would be an extra 120mg 4-DHEA.

Would I just be better off with some Epiandro and Dermacrine?

Right Hook
02-04-2013, 02:30 PM
I find that the body begins to aromatise 4-dhea to a greater degree as test levels increase. Meaning its rate limited.

Test conversion to estrogen
Adione conversion to estrogen

So rather than adding more its better (IMO) to attack the other side of steroidogenesis and use a stano product.

Grape Ape
02-04-2013, 03:00 PM
That was one of my initial thoughts. More isn't always better.

So forget the Dermacrine? I

How about stano and some pregnanolone spray?

Right Hook
02-04-2013, 03:04 PM
That was one of my initial thoughts. More isn't always better.

So forget the Dermacrine? I

How about stano and some pregnanolone spray?

I wouldn't bother with dermacrine or pregnanolone unless you feel some other neurological benefit.

Stano and 4-AD are superior.

markam
02-04-2013, 03:38 PM
This thread has some info that might be useful. Personally, I will use Pregnenolone on cycle as it makes me feel good and it also doesn't cost much.

Pregnenolone in PCT (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/advanced-supplement-science/517-pregnenolone-pct.html)

Grape Ape
02-04-2013, 04:09 PM
I've read some of that thread, but will go back through it. Just trying to find what will make this cycle most beneficial and of course pleasant.

markam
02-04-2013, 04:37 PM
I wouldn't bother with Dermacrine if I was running AM. It's quite popular to add more AH (Stanodrol), but that can be hard on the joints for some people, But Swanson's Pregnenolone 50mg ed, is cheap and effective.

I'm guessing that you don't want to use anything methylated or something like Trenazone?

Grape Ape
02-04-2013, 05:29 PM
No methyls for me. I've had my run. As for the "Trenazone", I'd love to run it but have some previous gyno from non other than one of the banned x-tren products. Don't think it would help in the libido department either, and the 1-DHEA will already be a problem there.

Trenazone even known to help lethargy?

EDIT: I'm trying to make this a very easy run as far as sides, and recovery. Easiest recovery possible, is important to me most.

markam
02-04-2013, 06:05 PM
My last cycle was 8 Androlean, 6 Androhard & 4 Androdrive or 5 pumps Dermacrine. The Androdrive worked better as this was a cutting cycle and Dermacrine stimulates appetite. I cut calories 5 days a week and I lost about 8-10 lbs. I went a little above maintenance in PCT (ok, sometimes a lot), but I have gained muscle and very little fat. It's been a very successful recomp, and you could run a similar cycle with Stano, 11-oxo, Dermacrine or Pregnenolone.

Right Hook
02-05-2013, 08:54 AM
My last cycle was 8 Androlean, 6 Androhard & 4 Androdrive or 5 pumps Dermacrine. The Androdrive worked better as this was a cutting cycle and Dermacrine stimulates appetite. I cut calories 5 days a week and I lost about 8-10 lbs. I went a little above maintenance in PCT (ok, sometimes a lot), but I have gained muscle and very little fat. It's been a very successful recomp, and you could run a similar cycle with Stano, 11-oxo, Dermacrine or Pregnenolone.

How does dermacrine stimulate appetite?

Freepressright
02-05-2013, 09:34 AM
This thread has some info that might be useful. Personally, I will use Pregnenolone on cycle as it makes me feel good and it also doesn't cost much.

Pregnenolone in PCT (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/advanced-supplement-science/517-pregnenolone-pct.html)

^^^This

markam
02-05-2013, 09:51 AM
How does dermacrine stimulate appetite?

Don't know, but 45-60 minutes after using it I get really hungry. Increased protein synthesis, maybe?

Grape Ape
02-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Going to look into PA's Pregnenolone spray, unless everyone thinks oral will work just fine.

Cycle will be Andromass v.2, Stanodrol, pregnanolone. Unless I decide to sell these.

Anyone have more to add?

markam
02-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Even Eric when asked about supplementing with Pregnenolone recommended 50mgs oral as the daily dosage which would equate to the amount in 5 sprays of Dermacrine. I've tried Swansons Pregnenolone and it worked really well. No need to buy the spray, imo.

markam
02-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Btw BPS Dermacrine back in stock at Predator £37.99

Freepressright
02-05-2013, 01:52 PM
When will it come back in stock in the U.S., I wonder.

weekend
02-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Who cares? Order from them?

Grape Ape
02-05-2013, 09:25 PM
And payout the ass in shipping and conversion fees? Fuck that.

Nutraplanet should have it soon.

Thanks for the help Mark.

markam
02-06-2013, 04:45 AM
And payout the ass in shipping and conversion fees? Fuck that.

Nutraplanet should have it soon.

Thanks for the help Mark.

Yep, it used to be painful paying the shipping, tax, airport duty when I ordered from PP, but with deals it worked out cheaper, but you need to buy a decent amount of stuff.

Still, it's cheaper the NTBM's transderm ripoff, at least. Maybe if you got some other people together and made a joint order?
Re PP, I'd really like to see BPS bring out Sustain Alpha.

Freepressright
02-06-2013, 08:27 AM
Yeah I'm with Grape Ape, fuck ordering and having to pay duties and extra shipping. Hopefully it will come back into the U.S. market soon.

Drago
02-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Shipping from them is only around $10 plus there are coupon codes out there.