PDA

View Full Version : Antaeus Labs-Achilles

islandmagic
02-05-2013, 06:45 AM
I want to give some love to Antaeus Labs-- I have been using Achilles for over 2 month now, it has done a fine job of keeping my knees elbows and ankle limber... my joints just hurt from years of sports and since I took up BJJ and Judo my joints hurt even more!!! Taking Achilles has help me keep my training at a high level - I hurt my elbow two weeks because I did not tap out from an arm bar- my elbow was hyperextended hurt like hell i thought I be out for a week or so--- i increase the dose from 4 to 6 and the pain in my elbow has eased ( do not get me wrong my elbow still is sore ) but I know without Achilles i could not recover this fast... great product...

I have used Flex before ( love this product) to many dam pills!

Fan !!!!!

markam
02-05-2013, 07:07 AM
Yep. Achilles is a solid produt. Since my sponsored log I have bought three bottles and it has become a staple for me.

BoneDaddy
02-05-2013, 07:54 AM
I need to get off my ass and give this a shot. Nothing has ever come through for me in this genre of supp.

markam
02-05-2013, 08:22 AM
For me, the amount of Cissus in Achilles is underdosed. I supplement with 3 caps SNS Cissus-xt a day and it works noticeably better.

BBG
02-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the review, good stuff.

Rulk
02-05-2013, 04:46 PM
I'll have to switch out my usual bottle of Releve for a bottle of Achilles, and see if I notice anything better, or less.

BBG
02-05-2013, 06:08 PM
I'll have to switch out my usual bottle of Releve for a bottle of Achilles, and see if I notice anything better, or less.

Thanks for the support Noa. There is so much deliberation about ingredients and ratios... Jake needs what he makes to be perfect.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-06-2013, 04:18 PM
yep, love achilles...great product!

Bucks
03-06-2013, 10:47 PM
It's a staple for an old guy in cold months.