PDA

View Full Version : 3,6,17-Androstenetrione Testosterone Booster

VayneZ
02-06-2013, 10:26 AM
I believe this is the right section to post this tread, if not, let me know!

I was doing some research on 3,6,17-Androstenetrione, which is the same ingredient as the banned 6-OXO. Seems to be really effective for PCT, since according to my understanding it boosts natural testosterone and while reducing estrogen levels.

I also found out that it can be run on cycle, without the use of PCT at the end, and that it actually works well as a stand alone or combined with some other agents in a really effective muscle building stack.

I found this site: HouseOfMuscle.com home to House Of Muscle sports nutrition supplements (http://www.houseofmuscle.com/) which seems pretty interesting.

3,6,17-Androstenetrione Testosterone Booster
3,6,17-Androstenetrione Testosterone Booster (http://www.houseofmuscle.com/3tebo.html)

THE 15 WEEK SWARD'S STACK
THE 15 WEEK SWARD'S STACK (http://www.houseofmuscle.com/15weswst.html)

I have yet to dig deeper, but I would really appreciate what you guys think about this T-Booster, or the stack. Since I'm trying to stay at the legal side of things, this might be something I would use.... IF!!!! It's a good idea. Any thoughts? Solid stack? or sucky stack? Would appreciate some input from the more wiser anabolic heads in here :rolleyes:

Freepressright
02-06-2013, 10:30 AM
6OXO was a steroidal product and research later determined that it should never be run during PCT. There was a profile on it over at PP and I directed many people to it.

As for my experience with 6OXO, it was total fucking garbage that killed my sex drive dead in its tracks, dried out my joints and almost cost me my job when I lost my temper on the sales manager at my radio job a few years back, right in front of one of the owners.

Fuck that stuff. Never again.

VayneZ
02-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Wow!!! Man I'm happy I decided to post this before getting to excited about it, sounds like a really bad idea to go that route. I feel good the way I am :)

Thanks for the input bro!

Freepressright
02-07-2013, 09:13 AM
The temper flare I had on it was unrivaled by anything else. I unleashed a loud, profanity-laden tirade on our sales manager while the owner (which I knew this) was right in the office next door. Then when he called me out on it, I started to get half shitty with him. I almost got fired that day.

After calming down and sorting out everything that would have caused me to behave that way, I determined the 6OXO was the common denominator. I had also been being very short-tempered with my wife since taking it.

My sex drive was such that Jenny McCarthy could have sprawled out bare ass naked in front of me and told me to do things to her you wouldn't do to farm animals and I'd have rather just done something else. Not even slightly exaggerating. I forced myself to have sex because I was freaked out by not wanting it, and it was so uninteresting and boring to me that I considered faking getting off so I could just end it.

Never again :)

VayneZ
02-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Geez man. That's one crazy horror episode. Thanks for the warning!

4n4bolic
05-13-2014, 02:26 AM
The temper flare I had on it was unrivaled by anything else. I unleashed a loud, profanity-laden tirade on our sales manager while the owner (which I knew this) was right in the office next door. Then when he called me out on it, I started to get half shitty with him. I almost got fired that day.

After calming down and sorting out everything that would have caused me to behave that way, I determined the 6OXO was the common denominator. I had also been being very short-tempered with my wife since taking it.

My sex drive was such that Jenny McCarthy could have sprawled out bare ass naked in front of me and told me to do things to her you wouldn't do to farm animals and I'd have rather just done something else. Not even slightly exaggerating. I forced myself to have sex because I was freaked out by not wanting it, and it was so uninteresting and boring to me that I considered faking getting off so I could just end it.

Never again :)

sounds like a personal problem there boss, nothing but good results from this product.

Also taking BCAA, CMZ, L Lysine, Nitric oxide

weekend
05-13-2014, 06:36 AM
I would also consider FPR that you aren't typical with estrogen reducing supplements, sustain alpha gel causes you side effects above 2 pumps if I remember correctly? I can take 10 and feel great! Spendy though :)

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't used this though, is it erase?

Enuke65
05-13-2014, 06:56 AM
I believe it's 6-oxo