PDA

View Full Version : Demiurge

nate3993
02-06-2013, 10:22 PM
So i bought it. 150mg? Nothing. 200mg? Little Focus. I'm gonna try 300mg later this week. If it works, cool, but at 6 pills for effects, it would make it one helluva an expensive compound. Kind of bummed. Taken with an empty stomach. Should I try it with grapefruit juice that I'm saving for a certain compound coming in later?

weekend
02-06-2013, 10:26 PM
hmmm i felt 50 nicely and 100 strongly...

- - - Updated - - -

you use a lot of stims?

nate3993
02-07-2013, 02:08 AM
Nope. Used to a few years back, my gaspari superpump 6 days a week, but it's been years since I've used Stimson consistently. At most, couple times a week, but most weeks I use nothing.

markam
02-07-2013, 04:12 AM
I've used LGI N-pept 10, and one cap is all I need. Best taken first thing on a totally empty stomach. I was under the impression N-pept was the same as Demiurge but I may be mistaken.

weekend
02-07-2013, 04:57 AM
That's noopept, not demiurge mark.

Noopept is better than demiurge for sure, more effective with no sides other than some transient sinus pressure. Demiurge is more speedy and makes me sweaty and overly talkative

markam
02-07-2013, 05:42 AM
That's noopept, not demiurge mark.

Noopept is better than demiurge for sure, more effective with no sides other than some transient sinus pressure. Demiurge is more speedy and makes me sweaty and overly talkative

I had (wrongly) presumed it was the LGI clone of Demiurge. It's cheaper, also. Best used sparingly as a tolerance will build up pretty quickly, but that's if you're taking 3 caps a day. It's pretty awesome, actually, and it's said to have positive long lasting cognitive benefits.

BBG
02-07-2013, 07:16 AM
I had (wrongly) presumed it was the LGI clone of Demiurge. It's cheaper, also. Best used sparingly as a tolerance will build up pretty quickly, but that's if you're taking 3 caps a day. It's pretty awesome, actually, and it's said to have positive long lasting cognitive benefits.

What's the source on the last statement? And which product are we talking about?

markam
02-07-2013, 07:26 AM
What's the source on the last statement? And which product are we talking about?

I'll look into it, am too busy at the moment. Anyway, Noopept - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noopept)

I haven't tried Demiurge so I can't make a comparison.

Product is LGI 'N-Pept 10'

Cobalt
02-07-2013, 08:27 AM
Also keep in mind that supplements are not for everyone.

Demiurge can work for 99.9% of the population, but that 0.1% won't get anything.
Same goes for almost every supp out there.

nate3993
02-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Yeah. Pretty lame. I guess I could try LGI's. ghrp6? No hunger. B-12? No hunger. Demiurge? Little to no effect. I guess I'll just post it up in the for sale.

weekend
02-07-2013, 06:43 PM
i got noopept in bulk on amazon, i put it under my tongue for faster effects..

- - - Updated - - -

and if you dont feel demiurge nate, i doubt you'll like noopept lol

SoCal-Nutrition
03-14-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm gonna give Demiurge a try, I'll post feedback after a few days on it. I've recently developed some issues with focus and thought I'd give it a try.

longBallLima
03-15-2013, 01:54 AM
Funny reading weekend's review. Demiurge definitely made me talkative. The day after I took it, I was thinking about it and I think it made me obsessive about solving problems lol odd

SoCal-Nutrition
03-15-2013, 02:48 AM
I've been struggling with focus, but I popped 100mg earlier tonight and I've been able to get a ton of software development done tonight (I'm also a computer engineer).

I really liked the smooth energy and the cognitive focus is much appreciated.

think this is something I'm gonna keep in my back pocket for days I need to bring my A game.

nate3993
03-15-2013, 03:34 AM
Dam. Ur lucky. 200mg and I kind of felt something.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-15-2013, 03:39 AM
Dam. Ur lucky. 200mg and I kind of felt something.

sorry man!

but, I gotta give it a little more time before I really determine my liking for it. but, initial impression is good.

but, it's no NZT-48...while I've been able to focus, I can't claim there's any real genius coming out ;)

markam
03-15-2013, 03:52 AM
I'm very impressed with LGI Noo-pept, but I only use it now and then as a tolerance quickly happens.
Stacked with SNS Huperzine and Picamilon is interesting:)

Cheap and effective option is ALCAR.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-15-2013, 05:16 AM
hmmm, I may try stacking the demiurge with ALCAR (http://socal-nutrition.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=ALCAR&product_id=187)

planning on getting the SNS line shortly...will give a few more options of things to experiment too :cool:

markam
03-15-2013, 06:21 AM
hmmm, I may try stacking the demiurge with ALCAR (http://socal-nutrition.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=ALCAR&product_id=187)

planning on getting the SNS line shortly...will give a few more options of things to experiment too :cool:

I cap Picamilon and 2 caps Huperzine with your preworkout works excellently. I haven't tried Demiurge, but strongly recommend Noopept (on an empty stomach). Noopept is really 'something else', well for me, at least. I use it when I want to put my brain into a 'higher gear'.